Sequel: Safe & Sound
Status: Finished!!!

Echo

Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright

Tyler:

We finally reached my house in Brampton and I was excited to see my family. I haven't seen them in awhile, and they haven't met Nicole yet so this should be a good visit. I pulled into the driveway and looked at Nicole, she had fallen asleep playing temple run on her phone. "Nicole, we're here." She woke up and looked right at her phone. "No!" "What!" She scared me half to death. "I died in temple run!" "Wow, well you fell asleep so I figured you would die eventually." "whatever. Let's go I'm excited to meet your mom and sisters!" We got out of the car and we walked up to the door.

I knocked and then Nicole looked at me confused. "What?" "Isn't your house, I mean couldn't you just walk in?" "Oh I guess." We laughed and then my mom opened the door. "Tyler! It's so great to see you!" My mom hugged me like crazy then pulled away and saw Nicole. "And you must be Nicole! It's so nice to finally meet you, Tyler has told me so much about you." She hugged Nicole then we walked inside.

I took the bags upstairs and Nicole talked with my mom. When I came back down my sisters were both there. "Tyler!" they both attacked me and gave me hugs. "Hey! What's up!" "Nothing really." "well that's exciting." We all laughed and then my sisters ran upstairs. "Um, Tyler. Mr. Dawson wanted to see you when you came back." "Oh okay. I will head over there right now. Nicole you will be cool staying and talking to my mom for a bit?" "Of course, I've been dying to talk to your mom and get to know her." "Cool, see you in a bit." I gave her a kiss and went to Mr. Dawson's.

Nicole:

Once Tyler left, his mom and I went on the back porch to talk. She grabbed two drinks from the fridge and gave me one. "Thank you." "You are very welcome. So Nicole how did you and Tyler meet?" I giggled a bit. "Um, we met at a club, but he wasn't like a typical guy at the club. And that's what I liked about him." "Well, from what I see on those Jersey Shore shows I'm glad he wasn't like a typical club guy." We both laughed and talked a bit more. "Um, I don't know if Tyler told you, but he told me about his dad."

"He did mention he told you, and how he was happy you were there for him while he was dealing with his dad not being there during the dad's road trip." "Yeah, he was upset, but I helped the best I could." "Nicole, I just want you to know how happy I am that you and Tyler are together. He just, he has really needed someone in his life that can deal with everything he has gone through. That person is you." She began to cry and I started tearing up. "Aw, you're gonna make me cry."

I walked over and gave her a hug. I didn't want to tell her that Tyler and I weren't really together right now because of what he did at the club, but I really felt bad for Tyler the more she told me about the stuff he has gone through in his life. A few minutes later Tyler came back and we hung out with his mom and sisters. We ate dinner and I was having a great time. I was really tired from the drive so I decided to go to bed early. I went upstairs, changed, then got into Tyler's bed, but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the talk I had with his mom earlier and the things she told me that Tyler went through. Then I heard someone coming up the stairs. I look and Tyler was standing in the doorway.

"Someone can't sleep? Or are you just waiting for me to tuck you in?" I laughed. "No, I can't sleep." "Well, i think this is where I come in." I sat up and folded back the covers and Tyler laid down and pulled the covers back down. I rested my head on his chest and sighed. "Tyler. I'm so sorry." "What? You're sorry?" "I was too harsh when I saw the videos of you online, and after the stuff you went through with your dad." Tears started forming and Tyler tried to calm me down. "Nicole, what I did was wrong, you were right for reacting the way you did." "Your mom did tell me about other stuff that happened after that." He sighed and I could tell he didn't want me to know about that stuff.

"Look, whatever happened before I met you, doesn't effect our relationship. If you and I don't get back together because of what I did then that's my fault. It has nothing to do with my dad or anything else my mom told you." I shook my head yes and fell asleep. I know Tyler wants to fix things and doesn't want to bring up his past, but I feel bad that he went through so much and I went off on him when I found out what he did in Vancouver. Somehow we will work it out,but it might be more complicated then I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
She meets the family and things go okay, but she finds some stuff out about Tyler. Will they be together when they go back to Boston, or will they still be trying to figure things out?

Like always comment and subscribe. thanks!