Status: trying my best

Falling Down a Hole Never Felt so Good

A familiar..scent

I glanced in the mirror.
Black hair band: check.
fancy light blue dress: check
brown hair combed: check
white stockings:check
black flats: check.
I was ready. Today i am going to meet my old aunt. She used to own this beautiful mansion (who my grandmother gave to) Until her husband had passed away, and she gave it to my mother a couple months ago. My grandmother was supposed to give the house to her eldest daughter. (who in case was my aunt) but things change. right? I was going to meet my generous aunt for the first time, and i did not want to leave a bad impression, or give the poor old woman a hard time.
"Alice, come down here!"
Without an answer, i hurried down the spiral staircase. I met eyes, with my aunt.
She had the most beautiful crystal eyes i have ever seen. Why did people always complement my old boring green eyes when my aunt...Oh my aunt had the most gorgeous eyes in creation!
"hello alice" my aunt gestured for e to come towards.
I moved forward as she kissed my cheek and glared into my eyes.
"Child, you are beautiful and have a lot of adventure in you i see"
"th...thanks" i smiled not knowing why she would say such a silly thing at such.
"Um, excuse me but i dont know your name" i blushed ask such a question.
"ha, my dear. My name is lane. Its lane " my aunt smiled.

We sat at the table. I sat next to my aunt, while my mother and father sat across. I think this was my whole family. But for all i know i could have a thousand cousins, aunts, and siblings. We had tea, and cookies. It was pretty silent, if i were to cough, it would echo across the room .
"um, dear"
"yes, aunt..erh i mean lane" i said nervously, the silence in the room. killing my confidence.
"You see that flower?" my aunt pointed to a pretty white rose.
"yes, its quite beautiful..why?"
"hahaha" my aunt giggled "of course any flower thats a favorite of mine is beautiful, thats why your my white flower"
"I smiled, feeling very at ease"
"but will you do your old aunt a favor?" my aunt asked while staring at me her eyes hypnotizing me.
"of course" i said looking away.
"Can you go in the back yard, find the wall filled with vines behind the fountain , than you get over it somehow and than go into a couple of the trees, and there you will see the magnificent white rose bush, and get it"
"wait, whatt? you want e to go there now?"
"will you doll?"
I glanced at my mother who gave me the "if you dont do it i will cut your hair in your sleep" look.
"erhh ok" i said as i got up and made my way out of the porch without a word.
what a strange request...

~ ~
I made my way to the big fountain, and turned to find the wall my aunt was talking about. Big wall, filled with vines that took probably years to grow.
Now how in the world am i going to get over this wall?
I gripped a long vein, and but my foot on top of another. I manged to lift my self off the ground. Fortunately, the wall wasnt that tall, so i was already gripping the top of the wall. I lifted my self, to the point where i was on top i just had to lift my legs up too.
While, i was on top of the wall i spotted the mini forest my aunt was talking about, I couldn't see the bush in there, but i am hoping its in there.
I climbed down, but was unsuccessful landing on my bottom.
stupid, stupid wall, i mumbled. I look down and see dirt all over the bottom ofmy new dress. I wipe it off and sigh. I look up and see a path in the forest. Almost, like it was made for someone to follow, Like the yellow brook road that Dorthy had followed when she wanted to go to see the wizard of oz. AS i began to go pass trees, i smell i strangely familiar scent, Like flowers, or no like a fresh scent a scent that reminded me of adventure a new start. This scent told me stories of being free, being able to wonder?
I glanced up, at the trees. tick tock. i stumbled on a rock. I fell but wait. have my body was hanging. My body was half way down a hole?? tick tock. I struggled to lift my self out scared to death. tick tock. A little sore from having to life my self up from the wall. tick tock. I started to lift my self up when a rabbit came up to me...A RABBIT! I ignored it for a second tick tock still struggled when the rabbit spoke..IT SPOKE!
"alice its time" he snickered as he shoved me.
I was falling. Falling in pitch dark, and all i could hear, was a ticking of a clock.
♠ ♠ ♠
alice's dress but in light blue---http://www.whatabeautifullife.com/image/cache/data/Lolita_Dresses/Light-Blue-Sweet-Bow-Ruffles-Cotton-Lolita-Dress-25005-1-360x500.jpg&w=360&h=500&ei=hW-wT-jjCKnY0QHA9e2wAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=496&vpy=209&dur=4076&hovh=265&hovw=190&tx=178&ty=85&sig=102763512943448023379&page=4&tbnh=163&tbnw=117&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:29,s:102,i:143

alice's hair ---http://www.freshaircuts.com/beautiful-women-headband-hairstyles.html/angelina-joplie-long-brown-hair-style-with-headbands

thanks please comment and subcribe!!! and i will update qeucker i swear :DD
remember im just getting started, i got it all planned out ;D

oh & next chapter...you meet....HIM! ;DD