Status: THIS IS FOR THE ONE AND ONLY BEAUTIFUL CASSEY LOVE YOU AND COMPLETED

You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else

Chapter 1 of 1

Niall finished the concert and hopped off stage. He had to call his girlfriend Hannah. Niall’s girlfriend lived in Paris. He can still remember how they met.

Niall and the rest of his band were in Paris for a few days for a concert. They met backstage and have been in love ever since. He hadn’t seen her in four months though. It was hard having a long distance relationship with Hannah but he loved her nonetheless.

Niall reached for his phone to call Hannah.

“Hey Nialler” Hannah said over the phone with small commotion over the phone.

“Hey Banana, whats all the commotion aver there.” Niall said trying to here.

“Turn around” Hannah said and Niall did as he was told to see her standing there. Niall smiled and pulled her in a hug.

“What are you doing here?” Niall said smiling.

“To see you. I know you were coming to Paris in a week but i couldn’t wait.” Hannah said Rapping her arms protectively around her boyfriend.

Niall smiled and kissed her lips. He then walked to the back where the guys were. “Guys guess who showed up?”

Harry looked at him questioningly. “Mickey Mouse?”

All of the guys laughed and Hannah giggled. “Yes Harry Im Mickey Mouse.”

Niall smiled and took her hand. “Come with me. I want to ask you something.”

Hannah nodded and went with Niall onto the empty stage.

“What are we doing out here, Niall?” Hannah asked looking around the empty venue.

Niall turned around and pulled out a small box out of his pocket and got on one knee. “Hannah, I love you. I loved you for the year we have been together and I will love you for a thousand more. Will you marry me?”

Hannah covered her mouth and nodded. She couldn’t believe he had just asked her to marry him. Niall slipped the silver band on her finger and engulfed her in a hug. Everything was perfect.

-Time lapse(Wedding) 1 year later-

Niall was standing nervously in his dressing room. He was getting married in an half hour and didn’t know if he could do it.

“Niall are you okay?” Harry asked behind. Harry was his best man and was making sure Niall got to the alter.

“I’m nervous.” Niall said truthfully, messing with his tie for the millionth time in the past five minutes.

“Don’t be. If she didn’t want to marry you, she would have said something. Hannah loves you Niall.” Harry said then looking at his watch. “It’s almost time, we have to go.”

-to the alter-

Hannah stood outside of the door waiting for her cue. Her dad wasn’t here to support her so, she had Liam walk her down the aisle because he became her best friend. She couldn’t believe she was about to get married to Niall. She loved him and nothing could be more perfect. A moment later Hannah was pulled out of her thoughts when she started to hear the music.

“Ready?" Liam said taking her arm and she nodded.

The doors opened and Hannah took her steps slowly, afraid she was going to fall but, she finally looked up and met eyes with Niall and all her worries went away.

As soon as they reached the alter Niall took Hannah’s hand and held it there. Hannah’s eyes were locked in place she didn’t pay much attention until the preacher asked her to be Niall’s wife.

“I do” she said and Niall’s smile grew wider if that was possible.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said and Niall kissed Hannah passionately.

“I love you Hannah and, you are mine forever.” Niall said lovingly
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well here you go CASSEYBEAR i love you forever and always. I hope you enjoyed it very much. I wanted it to be longer but i tried my best

Love,
Sam