Best Friend's Brother

Let's go to lunch.

What am I going to do today? It's Saturday, and I have no plans. That's when I got a text from my best friend, Courtney. The text said, "Where are you??" Then I remembered that I was going over to her house today! If I don't show up, she'll kill me! And I don't wanna be dead!

I quickly ran to my closet, grabbed my black skinnies, my favorite purple shirt, a necklace and a beanie. I tied my shoes, got my purse, keys, and walked out of my apartment. I got in my car and drove to the house that Courtney shared with her brother, Andy. Who just happens to be the man of my dreams. He's sweet kind, funny, really cute, and just perfect in every way possible.

I've tried telling Courtney my feelings for Andy, but she never believes me since he's her brother. Today, I might try to tell her again, but I doubt she'll listen. I mean, Andy is the most perfect man I've ever met.

I hope he's there today. If he isn't, that's fine. It'll be nice to see my best friend, I've been so booked up lately with work I barely had time to do anything. Being a make-up artist can get difficult when trying to have a personal life.

When I pulled up to the house, I smiled to myself and got out of my car. I went to the front door, and knocked three times. When the door opened, I was not expecting the person standing right infront of me.

"Oh, hey Baylee! What are you doing here?" He said. He looked like he just rolled out of bed, but he still managed to look gorgeous.

"Hi, Andy. I'm just here to see Courtney. It's been a while since she and I hung out together since I've been so busy with work." I told him.

"Cool! Well, come on in. She's just watching TV." He told me as he lead me to the living room where Courtney was.

"Thanks, Andy." I said smiling at him.

"No problem, Bay." He smiled, then he walked away. I practically melted at his cute little smile.

I walked over to the couch and sat right down. "What are ya watching, Court?" I asked her. She was glued to the TV and I had no idea why. "COURTNEY!"

She jumped and turned to me. "What?! I'm watching NCIS, you know not to disturb me when I'm watching!"

I laughed. "Shit, sorry! I forgot how testy you got when you watch TV."

She shook her head and went back to watching her show. Now what am I gonna do? "Why don't you go get a drink or something? There's plenty of rootbeer." She said. Oh, so she's talking now.

"Yay, you're talking to me. What do you want to drink?" I asked.

"Uh, a coke please." She said.

I nodded and walked off. I got to the kitchen, and went to the fridge. I got the coke and rootbeer, and as I was leaving I noticed Andy was walking near the kitchen. Okay, don't get all crazy, Bay. It's just Andy, you've known him your whole life.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked me.

"I was thirsty and Courtney wanted a drink. She said very few words since she's watching her show." I said.

"Aah, okay. Hopefully her show is almost over, you know how she gets." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I know very well. I got a taste of it not even five minutes ago." I laughed. "Well, I better bring the drinks back."

"Okay. See ya later, Bay."

I smiled and went back to the couch. I sat down, handed Courtney her drink, and opened up my rootbeer. About twenty minutes later, the show ended and Courtney said, "Now that it's over, how are you?" Then she hugged me.

I hugged her back and said, "I'm doing great! As you know I've been really busy with work and I'm just so glad I had time to hang out with you!"

"Me too! It's been like a month since we've actually hung out with each other. Let's go get lunch or something, yeah?"

"Sounds great! I need to tell you what happened at my last shoot."

"Okay. Didn't you do the make-up for Motionless In White?"

"Yep. I have to do Asking Alexandria next week. Let's go find a place to eat and I'll tell you everything there. It was pretty crazy." I said.

"All right. I'll go tell Andy that we'll be back soon."

I nodded. "Okay." Once she walked away, I grabbed my purse and waited for her to come back. When she did, Andy was right behind her.

"So, Andy wants to come with us. That cool with you, Bay?"

"Uh, yeah it is." I smiled at them.

"Great! Let me put some shoes on." Andy said, then chuckled. He came back ten seconds later with a pair of boots on. Courtney got her purse, and the three of us left.

This should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, what does everyone think about the new version? lmao its barely a new version XDD