Best Friend's Brother

Serioiusly, Andy?!

About an hour or so after the shoot ended, I had already cleaned my stuff and got ready to go. I was about to get in my car, but I was stopped by a voice saying, "Baylee, wait! Why don't we drive together? I told the guys I would catch up with them later. So, you up for it? There's something I wanna talk to you about, anyways." That voice was from Andy.

I smiled when I turned to face him. "Yeah, let's go. What is it you want to talk about?"

"Uh, I'll tell you in the car." That's odd, he always tells me things up front. Well, this should be a fun car ride. I hope.

We got in the car (me driving, him in the passenger's seat), pulled out of the parking lot and drove away. "Now that we're in the car, we can talk. What's up, Anders?"

He chuckled. "Anders? You haven't called me that since high school. Anyways, I just wanted to ask you something." Is this him telling me that he likes me back? Oh, I really hope it is.

"What is it, Andy?"

"Uh, I just wanted to know if you were free tonight."

Oh. My. God. "Yes, I am. Andy, you knew that."

He chuckled again and it drove me crazy, but I didn't let him know that. "You're right, I did know that. I wanted to make sure. Anyways, you know the band Asking Alexandria?"

I nodded. "Yeah, they're really cool. I did a photoshoot with them once. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I got a text from Danny saying that they needed a make-up artist for their shoot at 6:00. He wanted to know if I knew anyone that did make-up. So, I kinda sorta told him you could do it."

Seriously, Andy?! I thought you were going to tell me you loved me back, and that you wanted me to be your girlfriend. Ugh, whatever. "Yeah, I'll do it. Why did they need me on such short notice?"

"The girl that was going to do their make-up had to cancel because she was sick."

"That sucks. But it's no problem. Just let me get my phone from your house. I didn't realize I left it there until I actually got to the shoot today. Well, the first shoot." I laughed.

He smiled. "Of course. Is that why you never replied back to me? I texted you like four times today."

I giggled. "Really? I'm sorry about that, Andy."

He shrugged. "It's okay. I should've thought that's what happened."

I laughed. "Whatever, you know I forget things."

He nodded. "That is very true. You're not one to remember certain things."

"Oh, shut up!" I giggled. Sheesh, I'm always giggling around him. It's easy to smile when I'm around him, so I understand why I keep giggling.

He chuckled, then put on a CD that was in my car. The CD he put in was the self titled album from Mayday Parade. One of my favorite albums of all time. We hit a red light and I smiled at him as Oh Well, Oh Well kicked in. I'm actually very surprised he put this on. I have so many CDs in my car.

Next thing I knew, Andy was singing along to the song! I joined in with him since this was my favorite song from them. He knew all the words, which surprised me. Since when did he listen to Mayday Parade?!

The song ended, so he turned the music down and said,"Are you shocked yet, Bay? I started listening to them when this album came out. I remember you telling me to listen to them for the longest time, so I thought why not? I actually found their song Anywhere But Here first. I don't know why I took so long to listen to them." He chuckled.

"I really didn't see this coming, Andy. You just won some brownie points, my friend." Knowing that he likes Mayday Parade makes me love him even more than I did before. I had no idea that was even possible.

He smiled at me. "Yes! How many is that?"

I shook my head. "I have no idea, I just wanted to say that. Hey, what time is it? I don't wanna look at the clock in the car, I want to pay attention to the road."

"It's 3:45."

"That's it? Wanna have lunch before I go to the shoot?" I asked. Hey, it's worth a shot.

"I would love to, Bay, but I promised Brandi I would meet her after the shoot." I was crushed. Brandi was the girl he had been seeing on and off for a while. I guess they're back on.

"Oh. Okay, that's fine. I'll go with Courtney or something." I (fake) smiled at him. We pulled up in the driveway of Andy and Courtney's house, got out of my car, Andy grabbed his keys from his pocket and we went inside. What a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo another update today! i'm proud of myself :DD

Comment, loves! <3