Best Friend's Brother

This should be fun

"Hey, Court! You home?" Andy asked the air. Maybe she isn't home. Great, now I don't have my best friend.

"Uh, I'm gonna go get my phone, okay?"

Andy nodded. "All right."

I went back to the guest room, searched the room up and down, and found that my phone was on the bedside table where I left it. Good one, Baylee. Hey, in my defense, I have a small phone. So I forget where I put it half the time.

I left the room with my phone in my pocket, and saw Andy, Courtney and Brandi. Well, at least I know Courtney's here. That would've been awkward if she wasn't. Andy cleared his throat. "Uh, Brandi and I are gonna go now. See you guys later." Then the two of them left, holding hands. I wanted to throw up, but Courtney was right there.

"So, what do you wanna do?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I have no idea. I'm kinda of hungry, wanna go eat somewhere?"

"Sure, why not? Where do you wanna go?"

"I have no idea. Well, this is off to a great start! Oh, by the way I have another shoot at 6:00."

She gave me a confused look. "You do? I thought the one with Andy was the only one for today."

"I thought it was too. Until Andy asked me if I could do it. It should be fun."

"Who is it for?" She asked.

"Asking Alexandria." I answered. "I think it'll be cool. Last time I did their make-up, I had a blast. I wonder if they'll remember me? Probably not."

Her eyebrow raised. "Hey, isn't that drummer guy really cute? What's his name, James?"

I laughed. "Uh, I'm pretty sure that's his name. I don't know, I'll find out later." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Bay, you should find out his name before you mix up their names like you did with that band Of Mice & Men."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's look it up before we go get some food!"

"No, let's eat first. I'm hungry." I laughed, then she and I left to go eat somewhere.

***

By the time it was 5:30, I was already where the second photoshoot was. I looked around the set, and it looked nice. "Hey, are you Baylee?" I heard a voice with a heavy English accent ask.

I turned to see who I believe was Danny. "Yeah, that's me. You're Danny, right?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Sorry, we had to ask for you with such short notice, but are you ready to give us little touch ups?"

"Oh, it's no problem. Uh, lead me to where I need to go." I said to him smiling. He and I started walking, then he stopped at a door with a little sign that read 'make-up'. I went in the room to see that everything was already set up for me. Well, this is convenient.

I waited in the room for a few minutes, then five guys (including Danny) came in the room I was in. "Hey, I remember you! You did our make-up for another shoot we did two years ago. Your name was Baylee, right?" Said the tall one with really dark hair, snake bites and a nose ring. I'm pretty sure his name was Cameron.

"That's my name. So who's make-up am I doing first?"

They all looked at each other without saying anything. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed one of their arms and sat them down on the chair. I don't have any fucking time to waste. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Said Ben.

"You're make-up. Now hold still." He tried to get out of the chair, but I made sure he stayed. Ugh, this guy is going to piss me off, isn't he?

"Make me,"

"Please? I'm doing you guys a favor. It won't take long, you don't really need it anyways."

After he and I bickered for a little while, he finally gave in, and I was done within 10 minutes. Next was Cameron. He was nicer than Ben, so he didn't protest. When he was done, I did Sam's make-up, then I did Danny. Neither one of them took longer than five minutes.

Finally, it was James's turn. He gave me a nice little smile before I started working on him. I returned one to him, and I was done with him in just a few minutes. I gotta say, James is a very good looking man. I don't usually like brown eyes, but his were gorgeous. They were so warm and inviting.

They all left the room, except for James. "Hey, uh, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime?"

I didn't expect him to say that. Why not? It's not like I can go with the guy I like anyways, and James seems sweet. I'll give him a chance. "Sure. Do you want my number?" I smiled.

"Oh, yeah that sounds great. Here," he took out his phone and handed it to me. I dialed in my number, and gave his phone back to him.

"James, get the fuck over here! We're about to do the fucking shoot." I heard Ben yell.

James gave me a cute little smile before saying, "Sorry about that. Uh, I'll call you after the shoot. Bye, Baylee."

I waved him goodbye, and he walked off. So I have a date tonight, huh? This should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy snaps, i updated this story twice today :O

comment, loves! <3