Status: Calm your tits -_-

Group Homes and Gay Guys

New Kid In The House

I have always hated my life. I mean. There is really nothing great about it. And of course, I lose it sometimes. A few cuts here, a few cuts there. Like every other teenage emo. Just the way it is I guess.

Mom has never really given two shits about me, and when she died I was just fine with it. She would yell and call me useless, sooo. Yeah. I wasn't fond of her. Yeah. I cried when she died, but other than that, I couldn't give a fuck. I mean, it is just emotions. The real person I was afraid of was Dad.

He was the greatest drunk I had ever met. Non stop drinking was his thing. I don't know when I hadn't seen him with the bottle. Just recently he got in a car accident. He died, just like Mom. I don't really know how Social Services found out about me, but they did.

And as of the moment, I am sitting in a Social Workers car, I think her name was Lori Hughes. I really don't know, and I really don't care. It doesn't affect me, now does it? I am being moved to a group home, down by the river. It is a all boys home yippyyy

But that is how it works. You are in a group home until you can be placed permanently.

We pull up to a rather large, beautiful home. I am not gonna enjoy this. I can't. I mean, I don't have control over what I am doing and where I am. I always have had control. I would be able to walk out the door when ever the hell I liked, and I could swear and eat and buy all I like.

"We are here Frankie." I roll my eyes,

"No duh." I mumble underneath my breath. I open the car door, and go to the trunk. I grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder. I make my way to the door and see a intercom.

Oh fuck.. they have a fancy ass security system. What am I going to do? Fucking run? I have nothing to run away to.

My worker rings the bell, and smiles cheerily at me. I roll my eyes and as soon as the door is unlocked, she practically shoves me in. I huff and walk up the stairs behind Lori and take off my shoes.

"Hi Lori! This must be Frank!" Lori goes and gives the old woman a hug and smiles. I scuff my foot on the floor and blush as a boy comes into the room. He had jet black hair and pale white skin. His eyes were dark, and they held something. I think it was anger. I didn't wanna intrude, but I didn't really have a choice.

"Frank? Would you like to come in for a second? I need to get your information, unless he has been in a different home?" My worker shakes her head no and pushes me towards the woman.

"I will be off now? See you later Frank, call me if you need anything?" I nod, faking a smile. I know that things are gonna be very, very different. I follow the lady in and answer her questions. I really, don't wanna be here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :D Hey, UndeadPegasus, get writing!