Status: Calm your tits -_-

Group Homes and Gay Guys

Call Me The Underdog

Gerards POV

I roll my eyes at the new kid, knowing it is gonna be another boat full of drama. They all take forever to get used to the house, and they always get picked on by the houses asshole, Jacob. They were like fucking girls all the time. But this kid just looked so hurt. And, as a guy who has been hurt all of his life, I knew what extremes were.

I guess through all I have been through my heart hardened. No one breaks down my barriers besides my kid brother, Mikey. Other then that, everyone else can fuck off.

I get up, pushing past the new kid. I had absolutely no patience for new kids. I walk to my room and grab my key out of my pocket, unlocking the door. I had my eyeliner on my desk, my sketch books everywhere and my clothes were scattered about the floor.

This was the only place I could call mine around here, and I love it. This is my place to go to. I grab my iPod off the desk and plug my headphones in and lay on my bed. I smile at the dark room, knowing this is my only safe place.

About twenty minutes later, Mikey is knocking on my door. He decides to open it, and I glare, but end up smiling when he waves a smoke in front of my face. I nod, knowing it was time for the on the hour every hour smoke time. They basically let us smoke every hour. But it has to be on time.

"C'mon. Frank is coming too." So the new kids name is Frank. How cute. Note, sarcasm.

"Yeah." I say, and grab my smokes off of the counter and check if my lighter is in my pocket. I lock my door and follow Mikey out the door, Frank behind me. It was raining out, and I hated it. I walk down the sidewalk leading to the back yard. Mikey walked by my side, and we opened the gate and walked over to the chairs. There was about 6 chairs, for whomever went out for smokes. The kid whom I now know was Frank, sat down in the red chair beside my black one. Mikey sat on the yellow one, the gay kid he is.

"So. Do you have smokes Frank?" Mikey asked, and Frank nodded, and pulled out his pack out of his pockets. I did as well, and Mikey smiled innocently. I knew he didn't have a pack, but a single smoke. I grin and light mine up, and Frank looks at me, lit smoke in hand. I glare at him, and regret it as soon as a look of hurt goes across his face. I kick the floor in frustration, I being too cocky to even say sorry. It was a part of me that bothered me.

"So. How are you doing today?" Mikey asked me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Shitty as usual, what about you?" I say, sarcasm dripping out of my voice. He smirks, just like me. He had picked it up a short while ago, and has used it ever since.

"That is good. What about you Frank? How are you adjusting to the house?" Frank looks up at Mikey, then to me. Fear was obvious about his face, and it made my heart yank. I don't know why, but I think this kid has had a serious past that he convinces himself is not so bad. He has bruises everywhere on his face, and to be honest I wanted to kiss him and make him better. But... I can't do that. The only person who knows I am gay is Mikey, and I prefer it to stay that way. Besides... Frank looks like trouble. I take a puff of my smoke and frown at Franks response,

"I don't think a certain member of the house likes me, and I have only met you two." I roll my eyes and say,

"I just don't know you is all." I say quietly, my voice rough and a bit ticked off. Yeah, I want him to know not to mess with me, but not to think I don't like him right off the hop. I mean, I don't, and am not the meanest kid in the house.

I just have walls, and those walls will only be down with Mikey, and that is the way it is gonna stay.

We put out our smokes and head inside, smelling of smoke heavily. I close the door after them and head downstairs, to the kitchen. The cage was open, and the cook was inside. I and the cook got along well. His name was Donald, but he went by Dawn. I lied earlier, Dawn also knew I was gay.

"Hey Gerard! How you liking the new kid? He is a real looker if you ask me!" I blush and shake my head at him, slightly laughing.

"I will admit, yeah he is good looking but the question is.. Can I trust him? I mean. He looks like he has a dark past and that is questionable. I mean. He looks so... untrustworthy. His big hazel eyes, and the bruises..." I trailed off and Dawn smirks, cutting tomatoes.

"You like him. You are scared because you like him Gerard."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits: Numb~ Linkin Park

Gee's POV 4 once! Since my cowriter decided all of a sudden to do ANOTHER Frank's POV.

What do you think?