Status: Co-write! Awesome!

Dancing Dead

Shadow has a secret. She is the youngest sibling of the four Largo children. But by night she is a grave-robber who only goes by Shadow while on her mission. To her family, she is known as Samara Largo. Even though her job is illegal and she hates her family, she still manages to maintain her composer. All they do is bitch and moan about who is going to run GeneCo, when her father, Rotti Largo, dies and becomes her next Zydrate victim.
What is Zydrate you ask?
Well, it is just as addicting as the purest heroin on the black market. It is extracted from the dead's brain through the nose. The nose it all cartilage which makes it easier to get. And that is what Shadow does, extracts Zydrate and sells it to addicts who went under the knife and is now addicted to the euphoric feeling that Zydrate gives.
Her Competition, Graverobber is also in the same business, and also his sellings is just a pure, and clean as Shadow's Zydrate. By the way... They hate each other, so to speak.
Now... come to the lab and see what's on the slab...

{Disclaimer We do not own Repo! The Genetic Opera, or Graverobber. Neither the title, the credit for that goes to the sexiness of Avenged Sevenfold. The rating is how it is for gore, blood, horrific situations, sex etc. SO... If your interested check it out. If not... Oh well, your loss}
  1. Chapter One
    It's a Dirty Job, But Somebody's Got To Do It
  2. Chapter Two
    I Won't Say I'm In Love
  3. Chapter Three
    Dark Alleys
  4. Chapter Four
    Samara's Room
  5. Chapter Five
    The Legal Assassin
  6. Chapter Six
    Who Are You?