‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Let it go and, let live again

The worst part of pride is swallowing it and asking for help. That's exactly what I have to do. "Sierra, just do it. She loves you, she won't be angry with you." I sighed.
"I hated her for a year, and I left her pregnant and alone."
"Don't be so hard on yourself, she was hardly alone."
"But I left her, just like she left me. She probably hates my guts."

"Bailyn is your sister, and she loves you. She'll be here for you." I sighed as Devin rubbed my back. "It will be okay, Si." I nodded and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and hugged him.
"I'll call you every day, I love you." I mumbled and Devin kissed me softly. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. "I'll miss you." I mumbled again. He hugged me tightly and the call for my flight rang through my ears again. "Goodbye." Devin kissed me again and I started towards the gates.

I settled into my seat, I was flying all the way from Florida to Washington to see the sister I abandoned three years ago. I switched flights in Utah and got seated next to this quiet teenager. He was listening to his iPod. He kept looking up at me, which I'm used to. I'm in a band that is slightly famous. "Excuse me." He mumbled, I turned to him and raised and eyebrow. "Are you Sierra Kusterbeck?" I smiled and nodded. I legally changed my name last year. "Oh my god, can I-I can an autograph or picture?" I smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes! Of course you can," He smiled and leaned towards me. He kissed my cheek and took a picture of it. "I'll sign something too if you'd like." He handed me his phone and ipod and then dug through his small backpack for a sharpie. He handed me a red one and I signed the both.

"Thank you so much, Sierra." I smiled and nodded. We talked for a while, it was really nice. I love having conversations with fans, some of them are so smart and truly awesome.

We landed in Forks and he gave me this huge hug and told me VersaEmerge saved his life. I was going to actually cry, he was so sweet. We parted ways a few minutes later and I got a cab to take me to Bailyns house. I was surprised I'd remembered the address. Although, I still talked to Leah; she keeps me updated. Her and Blake were doing long distance. You'd think Embry would've tried that but he never contacted me after I left.

I paid the cab driver and walked up to her door. I took a deep breath and knocked.

"Emma?" I ignored the name I used to have before I legally changed it, I decided now wasn't exactly the time to correct her.
"Hey." I mumbled, she took a deep breath and opened the door wider.

"Can I come in?"

"Emma, what are you doing here?" I bit my lip and looked at my feet. "Come in." I walked in and looked around. There were baby toys everywhere, I smiled softly to myself.

"How are you?" Bay bit her lip and shrugged. I followed her to the kitchen. There were three highchairs. I widened my eyes, three children? Dear god, how is she alive?

"I'm pretty good, kids keep me busy. How're you?" I shrugged too.
"Tired, but pretty good." Bay simple nodded.

"This is going to sound mean, but why are you here? Why now?" I swallowed.
"It doesn't sound mean, it sounds honest." My voice cracked. "I'm about to sound awful and selfish." Bay sighed. "I need help."

"What's going on Emma?" She asked me. Her protective, mother voice took over.
"I'm pregnant Bailyn, and I don't know what to do." She closed her eyes and swallowed.

"Do you know who the father is?" I laughed to myself. "It's a reasonable question to ask a rock star." She teased me slightly. "Seriously though, who's the father?"
"I'm hardly a rock star. And Devin." I said cautiously. Bay never loved Devin and I.
"Devin Ingelido?" I hummed an 'mhm' and she sighed. "Lovely."

"It's not like I just hooked up with him, we started dating a few months after I left La Push." Bay sighed and toyed with her hair.

"Okay, so next you need to decide whether or to keep the baby or to put it up for adoption or.." She awkwardly trailed off. I shook my head quickly.
"Abortion isn't an option, I can't do that." Bay nodded. "I'm scared Bailyn." She frowned and walked around the counter to hug me.

"It's gonna be okay, you did the right thing coming to me." I started to cry.
"I'm so sorry Bailyn, I shouldn't have left you and held a stupid grudge. I'm sorry" Bay hugged me tighter. "I am so, so sorry." I cried into her shoulder.

"I forgive you Emma." I chuckled and pulled away. I wiped a tear and looked into her eyes.
"I legally changed my name, you know. Sierra Kusterbeck." Bailyn raised an eyebrow and laughed. "I know, Kusterbeck is a weird name but it's all I could think of." Bay smiled.

"It's funny, but I'm still going to call you Emma." I rolled my eyes, glad the sadness was over.

"I figured. So I know this is a lot to ask, but can I stay here for a little bit? I don't want to be without my big sister through this." Bay smiled and hugged me again.
"Of course you can, your room is the same." I smiled.

"Good lord, half your head is shaved." I laughed really hard at her comment. "Looks good, though." I smiled and shook my head at her.
"Thanks Bay."

We sat at the counter and talked for a while, until I heard someone crying. "Come on, you need practice." I laughed and followed her up to the babies room. I picked up one that was crying, the other two were somehow still sleeping. "Her name is Aeryn and she needs to be changed." My eyebrows met in the middle. "She smells like poop, Emma. Change her." I took a deep breath and set her on the changing table. I changed her diaper, wrinkling my nose the whole time. Gross, poop is nasty.

"Oh, I think Paul's home. I'm gonna go see him. Come down if you want." I put Aeryn's diaper back on her and put her pants on. She was wide awake. I set her on her feet and held her hand as we walked downstairs.

"Hey Bay!" Paul said and kissed Bailyn.
"Ew." I said sticking out my tongue. Aeryn did the same, it was very cute.
"Emma," Paul said surprised. "What're you doing here?" I opened my mouth but Bay cut me off.

"We'll talk about that later, Paul." Bay said sternly. He nodded and then turned his attention to Aeryn. She ran to her daddy and jumped. He caught her and spun around.
"How are you beautiful?" Aeryn smiled.

"Awesome possum." She responded, I smiled. She's so cute.

I heard a high pitched cry. "Oh that's Carson," Bay said starting towards the stairs.
"How many babies do you have?" I asked jokingly.
"This one's two months old, recently born. Her name's Carson"
"You look good for just having a baby, damn sis."

"Hey! Naughty words." I laughed and Bay headed upstairs.
"I'm very sorry Aeryn!" I said and she smiled and shrugged.
"S'okay!" She turned back to her father and smiled.

"Is there a fire tonight?" She asked cheekily.
"Yes Ma'am, do you wanna go?" Aeryn nodded quickly and I smiled again. I had forgotten about the bonfires every Friday. 'Do you want auntie to come?" Aeryn cocked her head.

"Who's my auntie?" Paul turned and pointed at me. "You're my auntie? You're so pretty!" I smiled and blushed.

"Yeah, I'm your Aunt Sierra." Paul raised an eyebrow but didn't ask.
"Will you come with us to the fire?!" She exclaimed, I smiled and answered without thinking.

"Of course I will, when is it?" That question was directed towards Paul.

"At seven, on the beach." I smiled at Aeryn.
"I can't wait." Aeryn clapped her hands together.

Bailyn came downstairs with an adorable little baby in her arms. I smiled and bit my lip. "We're eating there around six. I heard you guys talking," She explained. "It's four o'clock now. Would you like to unpack?" I nodded and headed up to my old room with all my stuff.

A few hours later I finished unpacking and looking around my room. It was amazing how nothing had changed. I changed my clothes, I was cold in my shorts and tee-shirt. I changed into white jeans and pulled on a union flag shirt. I slipped on red lace TOMs and then put on a couple of cool rings. I put on a bit of lipstick and a blue bracelet. I hope I'm not too overdressed.

All the kids were up now. "Boys, meet your Aunt Em-Sierra." She shot me a look and I rolled my eyes. "Emma, this is Arek and Andrew." I smiled and waved.

"Hello boys, nice to meet you." They waved back and said hi.
"Ready to go?" I shrugged and looked down at my outfit.
"As ready as I'll ever be."
♠ ♠ ♠
agiupskghiedash NEW STORY WATTTTTUP?
I'm so excited for this story, I got some drama stocked up
thanks for everything on our lovely prequel
hope we get just as much, maybe more, love on this one.
do you like the layout? I made it c:
I'm posting this without permission, I'm a rebel
YOLO c;
okie doke, comment it up bros
xoxo
tiffiny