‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Messed Up

***Nobody***

A girl with black hair sat in a kitchen, bawling her eyes out. Her friends and family, as they were to her, stood nearby. She was being hugged by another girl with brown hair. All of the people stood near, not knowing what to do. They all seemed to want to reach out to the broken girl, but they weren't really sure as to how they could help her.

Outside there were two men. One looked really pissed off and the other looked like he had just been beaten up, or is beating himself up.

In another room of the house was a boy, he was watching the young children that were there. He longed to go into the kitchen, but he knew that he had to keep the children where they were. The adults were talking in the other room and he didn't want the children to see what was up with their mother.

The little girl, who had black, flowing hair, like her mother's, kept begging the boy to let her go and see her mommy. She just wanted to see what was wrong and be there for her mother.

All the while the broken looking man was now plotting against one of his closest friends, not knowing that it would come back to bite him in the ass.

***Sam***

I can't believe Paul did that. He hurt Bay and he doesn't realize how bad. He just needs his ass kicked.

"Sam, can I apologize?" he asked. I glared at him.

"Fuck no; she is in the house crying because of you. You are lucky that she got out of the way. She could have been hurt a lot worse," I said.

"I know, I'm sorry," he said.

"You don't get it, Paul. Bailyn is broken. You may not have attacked her, but she is in the house bawling her eyes out. She is devastated that you actually tried to attack her. I want you to stay away from her. You have to leave her alone and stay away from Emma and the children. You need to calm down and back the fuck off. You may be married to her, but you just lost all her respect for you when you attacked her. You scared her and I think she needs a break from you. You need to learn to control your anger. You have done such a great job with it, but you just blew up and it needs to be controlled. Just don't do anything stupid, until she is ready to go back home to you," I said, lecturing him. I will keep Bay away from him for a while. He needs to calm his ass down.

***Paul***

I messed up. I'm such a dumbass. I don't deserve Bay. I just want to apologize to her. I know she may not accept it at first, but I just wanted to fucking apologize.

It was stupid of me to get so upset about her keeping her sister's secret. I should have just stayed out of it. I was stupid to go over there for Embry.

This is all Embry's fault. He needs to learn a lesson on having me do this shit for him. He should just fucking man up and talk to Emma. God dammit, I shouldn't be the one in trouble it should be him.

The next time I see him he better watch what the fuck he does, because I will beat his ass if he does or mentions anything stupid. Not fucking kidding.

***Seth***

I'm with the children in the living room. Aeryn and the boys are confused as to what happened to Bay.

"Sef, can we see mommy?" Aeryn asked. I smiled at her, but I knew I had to say no.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but you cannot see her at the moment," I said, hoping she would understand.

"I want to see mommy," she pouted. I sighed. This is going to be hopeless.
♠ ♠ ♠
My college classes officially started today!
I am now a college student. :D

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!
I know Paul is being an asshole, but he is going to regret it later...

Tell me what you think!

-Hailey