‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now

"Oh my god, Bay." I pushed Kim out of my way and got to the kitchen floor. I wrapped my arms around Bailyn and rocked her back and forth lightly. "What happened, Bay?" She shook her head and sniffled. "Please tell me, sissy. Come on." She let out a sob and I gave Emily a look. She ushered Leah and Kim out and let Bailyn and I be alone. "Tell me, sissy."

"Paul found out," She said hiccuping between each word. "He came here and-and started y-yelling at me." She stopped talking and starting crying again. I felt my blood boil. "He phased and almost hurt me, he's so angry." I shook my head and felt my eyes prick. "I'm scared,"

"I will kill you!" I heard Paul yell, I felt my heart drop. Embry.

I let go of Bay and popped up. I looked out the window and there were two huge wolves fighting. I couldn't breathe, I was scared. He was fighting, and Paul's pretty damn big. I saw another wolf, who I assume to be Sam. I could see Jacob, Jared and Quill standing there. I didn't know where Brady or Collin were, but the third wolf was too big to be them. Leah was outside the kitchen and Seth was with the kids.

"Embry," I whispered really lowly and touched the glass.

"Emma, he'll be okay. Come here." I let a tear fall and then I slid down to the floor next to her. "He will be okay, he's a strong wolf Em." I closed my eyes and tears kept falling. "Emma, do you still love him?" She whispered really softly. I covered my mouth and sobbed.

"I want him to just go away, I don't want this. I want my life in California. Why can't he just not matter to me? Why does he have to be perfect? Why did he have to imprint on me?" I asked in a low whisper. She sighed and kissed my forehead.

"Emma," She mumbled and we sat there with our tears falling on each others arms. We hadn't done this since our parents died, we haven't just sat and cried for a while.

"Come on girls," Emily cooed walking in kneeling down slowly. She was pregnant so it's hard for her to get to our level. "Sam needs to talk to you girls, come on." She tried to help Bay up and couldn't. "I'm too pregnant," she said laughing, making both Bay and I laugh.

We all struggled to get up and then made our way to the living room. Paul was behind Jacob, Embry and Jared by the back door and Sam was in front of them.

I laced my fingers with Bay's and then made sure to stay away from Embry's eyes. Seth was sitting around with the children along with Kim in the living room. I immediately thought about Embry with children, with our children. I had to shake the thought, I'm with Devin. I honestly need to stay away from Embry. I've been here what, two days? And I'm already falling for him.

"We're separating you and Paul, he'll be staying at your house and you two can stay here." Sam said authoratatively. I shot him a harsh glare. "It's for the best."

"What is this, family court? You may be almighty fucking alpha and have control over them, but you're not kicking me and Bailyn out of our house." A low growl rolled from Sam's throat and his breathing got deeper. "Don't try to boss me around, especially not right now."

"What?" Embry mumbled quietly. Nobody spoke.

Sam took a very deep breath. "It is for your safety, please Emma. Just comply." I sighed, I'm tired of not being called Sierra. I crossed my arms and looked away. It took a while for things to uncomfortably calm down and become seemingly normal. Bay and Emily were talking, Kim and Jared and Seth played with all of the kids. Jacob and Quill were joking around, while Paul sulked in the corner as Sam lectured him.

I stood in the kitchen thinking, still enraged at Sam's attempt of authority over me. He doesn't reserve a certain right because he came from a line of alphas, Jacob did and he's one of the sweetest guys around.

Through the corner of my eye, I noticed Embry awkwardly walk in and he stood across from me, leaning against the fridge. "Are you okay?" I shrugged. "I'm sorry?"
"What for?" He shrugged and looked to the floor. "It's okay, I forgive you I suppose"
"Thanks for the forgiveness," He smiled at me softly and I felt my face get hot. I was blushing. Fucking hell. "Are you going to stay here?" I shook my head defiently and Embry took a step forward. He was closer to me now. "Please just stay here." He said in a low voice. I shook my head again. He took one more step and put his hands on the counter so he boxed me in.

"Stop."

"Please, Emma, Sierra whatever. Please just stay here for a while, Paul could be dangerous and I don't want you hurt. I lost you for a while but I refuse to let you get into a place where I could lose you forever." I sighed and did everything I could to not look at his face.

Embry reached up and turned my face towards him. "I am literally begging you," I searched his eyes and swallowed the lump in my throat. "Please." His deep voice cracked and I felt tears prick my eyes. I nodded and let my eyes wander from his down his face, lingering at his lips and then my gaze popped back to his eyes.

"Okay, I'll stay here." Embry let out a thankful sigh and hugged me tightly. I felt his breath on my ear and it tickled so I let out a small giggle. He laughed and pulled back. "Your breathe tickled my ear," I explained and scratched my ear. He laughed and shook his head. "What?"

"You're just adorable." I smiled and looked at my shoes. "I've missed you being around." I felt my face get hot. "Like, yeah I've missed our relationship. But I really, really missed your company." I smiled.

"Well, if you think you can control yourself maybe we can hang out sometime." He smiled really big and nodded. "Well, great. I'm gonna go check on Bailyn." He nodded dumb-foundedly. I smiled to myself and walked away from him. My heart was beating a mile a minute. What have I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating on my new iPhone!!!!!!! (: too many exclamations points haha. Please comment you guys. I love youuu (:
xoxo
Tiffiny (: