‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Everything to go back to Normal

It has been a couple weeks since I have talked to or even seen my husband. I miss him and you can honestly tell that it is taking a toll on me. He may be a fucking dick sometimes, but I will never be able to be without him for too entirely long.

I have actually picked up a new book idea and have started writing it. In all honesty, the book almost finished. I have called my agent and she has said that if this book is anything as good as my last one I may be going on a trip to promote it. I just hope that Paul and I are back together before then. I hope that I can trust him. I need to be able to trust him again.

"Sam?" I asked, going downstairs.

"Bay," Sam replied walking out of the kitchen.

"Can you tell Paul that he has some major sucking up to do?" I asked.

"Sure I can," he said. I smiled and hugged him, happy that he will help me.

"Tell him he has to gain my trust. He should start out with small things. It is like we aren't married. He needs to prove to me that he can be the man that I fell in love with. He needs to prove that his anger problems have been fixed," I said, with a look of determination on my face.

"I will tell him those exact words," he said.

"You can add some information in there if you would like," I said.

"You will be staying here until you trust him again. He won't be around the children alone until I feel he is safe. Also, you can't be staying over with him. If it is later on in your trust building, then I may make an exception, but not right away," Sam said. I knew he was right.

"Yes, I will follow your rules," I said. They seem very easy to follow.

"Good, now go take care of your children. They are getting on my nerves," Sam said. That was probably true. Arek and Andrew both have this weird thing that they do with Paul. Paul has fun with it, but Sam gets very confused by it and doesn't really want to do it. I'm not too sure what to call it, but they play all these different games and just have fun. Some days they just watch a movie and others they are outside playing football or soccer. Other days I'm not sure what goes on. I am too busy having fun with Aeryn. If the boys get to do something fun, then so should she.

"You're just not used to how three year olds act," I said, laughing at him.

"Yeah and these two are worse than you think they would be," he said. I rolled my eyes. My boys aren't that bad. Actually they are probably better than most children.

"If that is what you think, then you should go to a daycare and see how those children act. Some parents just aren't cut out to be actual parents. Those children that they raised are way worse than mine," I said, smirking at him.

"There are children worse than yours?" he asked. I laughed.

"Oh, Sammy, you have a lot to learn," I said, skipping out of the room to find my children.

"Momma, when can we see daddy?" Aeryn asked. They have been asking that ever since we weren't allowed to see him anymore. It was really heart breaking. Aeryn tends to forget when Seth is around, but when he isn't she asks all the time and it kills me. They need their father and I intend on letting that happen, but it is going to take a while for everything to get everything back to normal.

"Soon, baby, soon," I said, sighing. I really need everything to go back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I'm sorry that this has taken so long for me to write, but I have college and tons of homework, all the time. I also just turned 19 last Wednesday, September 12th.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment and subscribe!

-Hailey