‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Tears Don't Mean You're Losing

The next couple of weeks went by semi-smoothly. I stayed at Sam and Emilys and skillfully hid my morning sickness. I hung out with Leah and Bay the most, although sometimes I'd lose myself in time with Embry. It was getting a bit ridiculous, I felt myself falling in love with him again.

His warm touch and happy eyes, the way he bites his lip and scratches his head. I couldn't take it. I was bubbling over with adoration for him, and I forgot about Devin until he called me. He would call me every Friday, I'd explain to him what happened in that week and then we'd talk about his life and then we'd talk about how I felt and hung up. It was mundane, and uninteresting.

Then, Embry would call me and we'd talk about how my life's been, and what I'd eaten today and what i was thinking and what my favorite numbers and letters were. It was so ridiculous, and made me so giddy and I tried to hide it. I think he knew how happy he made me, no matter how hard I tried to hide it.

I was lying in my old room at Sam's, and talking to Embry on the phone. "Okay, so if you had to choose between losing all of your fingers and all of your toes what would you choose?" I hummed and looked at my hands.

"I have some nice hands, but toes give you balance. I'd lose my fingers. What about you?"
"I like your logic, I'm going to have to agree with you babe." I blushed at his pet name.
I bit my lip and warned him, he was stepping on thin ice. "Embry,"

"Sorry, sorry, I'll try not to do that anymore. It's just habit, because you used to be mine and now you're his." I sighed and looked around my room. I couldn't stop seeing his face in photographs.

"Embry, you're pushing it." He coughed awkwardly and didn't say anything. "You make this hard on me," I mumbled, I heard him scoff. I sighed and looked at my feet.

"You think this is hard for you? I talk to you and love you, and every time I see you I want to kiss you but I know I can't. Because you have him." I sighed and then I felt the familiar lurch in my stomach. I dropped the phone on my bed and ran to the bathroom.

After I threw up I sat on the floor for a while, completely forgetting I had been on the phone with Embry. I began to cry. I was on the floor hugging my knees to my chest and crying when Embry practically knocked the door down.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He rushed to my and lifted my face up to look at me. I pulled away from him and tried to stand up. He helped me up and then stood in my way so I couldn't leave. "You scared me. Why'd you just go? You could've said bye or something. Have you been crying?" He rambled on and I groaned. I pushed him back and turned to throw up again.

I sat on the floor for a couple minutes after and he handed me a wet washcloth. When I stood up I could tell he was starting to figure things out.
♠ ♠ ♠
lkjheapdisukgfjdhlsfkujadsf IT'S GETTING INTENSE
I think that I'm soooo funny c:
Image
ajklsdfhasdgklpfhasdgilukjas <3
please comment you guys c:
I love you c:
xoxo
tiffiny c: