‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

A Happy Family Forever

Paul and I walked back to Sam's house to find everything in utter chaos. There was a baby, probably Carson, crying. Sam was yelling at Embry near the tree line. I wanted to find out what was going on around here, but I also knew that I should be a good mom and go and get my crying baby. I will send my husband, while I look for my sister. She has to be part of this entire debacle.

"Paul can you go and get Carson?" I asked, knowing that he wouldn't be able to say no to me.

"Anything for you," he said, leaving to get the crying child. I started looking for my sister; she was nowhere to be found. She wasn't in her room or anywhere. Where on earth had that girl gone to?

"Emily, where is my sister?" I asked, hoping that she would actually know where she is.

"She is visiting Dr. Cullen," she said.

"Why?" I asked, concerned for my sister.

"Embry attacked her," was all she was able to get out before I was out of the house going to where Embry and Sam were arguing. I was glad that they hadn't already turned into giant wolves because I really needed to yell at Embry.

"Fuck, Embry," I yelled as I got closer to them.

"Bailyn, stay back," Sam warned, but I was too pissed off to even think rationally.

"I don't fucking care. He attacked my sister," I growled clearly not thinking about my safety.

"Bay, stop," Paul said, wrapping his arms around my waist, helping me to calm down a little bit, but the anger toward Embry hadn't changed. I was still very mad at him for harming my little sister.

"Embry Call, you are now on my list and have to earn my trust back. Emma can do whatever she wants with you, but to me you are scum. You better think twice before you decide to harm anybody that I love," I said before turning around and going back into the house where Emily was holding a now happy Carson. I took Carson and went into the living room, intending to feed my child. Yes, I still breast feed her. She is only 4 months old; when she is five months I will start weaning her off of it.

"Paul, can you get that?" I asked, referring to my ringing phone.

"It is Emma," he said, handing me my phone.

"Emma, are you alright? How is the baby? Did he hurt you?" I asked, not caring if anybody, who wasn't supposed to know, had heard the secret.

"Bay, calm down, we are fine. Embry didn't harm me at all. I will be home soon. Please don't do anything stupid," she said.

"If you call scolding Embry and telling him that he has lost my trust is stupid then it is too late for that," I said, not really caring that she didn't want me to try and protect her.

"Bailyn, you didn't," she said.

"Sorry," I mumbled into the phone.

"Seriously," she said before hanging up the phone. I could tell by her attitude that she had already forgiven the boy, but I will not tolerate a guy who attacks my sister. I am just getting to tolerate Paul. I am actually allowing him near the kids. Embry, though, has a lot of explaining to do, though I am sure that I scared him off.

"Carson, you will not date until I am dead," I said to my little 4 months old who looked up at me like she knew what I was saying, but in reality she had no clue.

"I would love to agree with you, but we both know it won't end up that way," Paul said, chuckling, causing me to glare at him.

"Just humor me and go along with it," I said.

"It would be great if it would work, but you and I both know that she will be a beautiful girl, just like her mommy, and will have boys flocking to her. I will try and keep as many of them away, but she will be a show stopper, like her mother, and I will eventually have to give in and let her date," Paul said, making me smile at all the cute things that he said.

"The boys that chase her will have a hard time getting past you and let us not forget her two older, over protective brothers," I said.

"You've got that right," he said, kissing me.

"I want to have more kids," I said.

"Don't you think the four we have now is enough?" he asked making a face that made me laugh.

"Not now, of course, Carson is too young, but I have always wanted a big family. That is one reason why I bought such a big house," I said.

"We can have as many children as your little heart desires," he said, making me smile. He is so sweet to me and that is one reason why I love him.

"Good, but first, we need to keep working on the trust thing. Paul you should go home," I said.

"Alright, Beautiful, I have to get ready for work anyways," he said, giving me a kiss.

"You should give Embry some advice on how to get my trust back," I said.

"Yeah, I'll get right on that," he said, clearly not going to do it at all. He knew that I wasn't going to trust Embry as quickly as I had with him.

"Goodbye, I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said, kissing me one last time before completely leaving. He and I will be back under the same roof in no time, if he keeps acting the way he is. We will be a happy family forever, just as soon as he has gained my full trust.