‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Don't Cry About Him

I sat down on a log near the stack of wood. I closed my eyes and rubbed my face. Everything is building on me and I feel like I should've stayed with Devin. "You're terrible at being a best friend" Leah muttered to me. I popped my head up to see her smiling at me. "Did you miss me?" I jumped up and hugged her.

"Leah!" I squealed as quietly as I could. "Good god, I've missed you!" I said against her neck. Leah laughed and twirled us around. "You look so great!" I said smiling.

"I know." She winked at me. "You look beautiful." I bit my lip and smiled. "I like the half shaved thing, girly." I grinned at Leah. I had missed her.

"I know you're dying to ask, so I'll just tell you. Blake misses the hell out of you and he sleeps with the damn teddy bear, the one you gave him a couple months ago, every night. It's either adorable or it's pathetic." Leah laughed and blushed.

"I've missed that boy." She shook her head and smiled at the ground. "Stories are started in like twenty minutes." I sat with her on a log and looked around. I noticed Seth was now with Aeryn, they were so adorable. Well, not like adorable as in a couple but more like Seth's adorable and Aeryn's adorable.

I noticed Embry across the fire. He was sitting with Jared and Kim. He was staring at me. I caught his gaze and quickly averted my eyes over to Billy. He was telling the stories. I held Leah's hand tightly. I felt awful and I could feel Embry's eyes on me. I wanted to go hug him but I knew I couldn't. I knew I needed to stay away because things won't go well and I'll lose Devin and then I'll lose my dreams.

I felt a few tears run down my face, and I quickly wiped them away. "Leah can I stay with you tonight? I need advice." I whispered to her when the legends were nearing their end.

She nodded and then said to me softly, "don't cry about him, Si." I smiled, she used my new name. "I live in my own house, I'm renting it right now. It's cute, I like it." I smiled and looked at the fire. As soon as Billy was finished I went to Bailyn.

"I'm going to stay with Leah tonight, I need to talk to her." Bay smiled and nodded.
"Okay." She hugged me and I hugged her small tribe and then acknowledged Paul.

"Emma why did you come back?" I was whipped around by my arm and came face to face with Embry. "Why are you back?" He whispered harshly.
"Let go of me Embry." He shook his head and held on tighter.
"No. Tell me why you're back." I rolled my eyes. "Emma tell me." He was shaking.
"I'm back to see Bailyn and Leah and my nieces and nephews. I'm not back for you Embry, don't think so highly of yourself. I have to go." I managed to rip my arm from his grip. I hurried over to Leah and she asked me what's wrong. "Nothing, can we go?"

"Yeah, come on." She linked arms with me and we walked to her small car. "So, what do you need advice on?" I sighed and shook my head. "Okay, it can wait." She smiled at me.

When we got to her house we looked through her movie collection almost immediately after arriving. "How about The Nightmare Before Christmas?" Leah suggested with a smile. I quickly shook my head.

"Hell no, Pete used to practically force me to watch it with him like everyday I wasn't recording." Leah shook her head at me and laughed.
"Pete Wentz?" I nodded casually. "You are lucky piece of shit." I laughed and pulled out both The Addams Family and The Addams Family Values movies from her collection.

"How about these?"
"Oh, I totally forgot about those. They're so fucked up, it's perfect" I laughed and went to put the first movie it.

"I'll make popcorn and get some blankets. Okay?" I nodded and attempted to figure out her television and DVD player.

After watching both movies we ended up migrating to Leah's bed were we would be sleeping together. "Okay, it's time." I groaned and covered my face with a pillow.
"Come on, scared-y cat. Tell me what in the hell is going on."

"I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit niggggggas c;
I love how Embry grabs her and demands to know why she's back and just ugh perfection.
I hope you guys like this chapter c:
Leah and Emma are perfect. And I love the whole Pete Wentz thing.
I'm actually watching the Addams Family now lol.
pleeeeeease comment, okay?
xoxo
tifffffiny c: