‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Inside My Heart is Breaking

"What?" Leah sat up and turned on the bedside light. "You're pregnant?"
"Yes." I mumbled quietly. I felt ashamed, although I don't need to.
"Well, who is the father?" I glared over at her. "It's a reasonable question."
"Devin." She gasped dramatically. "I know, real big shock right?" Leah laughed and nodded. "He's really, great you know?" Leah smiled at me.

"I love him. He's sweet and refreshing. I mean, he doesn't let me get away with anything. He's constantly paying attention, like he doesn't ever let me fall. Once, I tripped on stage and Devin stopped playing to make sure I was fine. He's just so perfect." I said smiling to myself.

"So you really do love him?" I laughed at her question and nodded.
"Yes, very much so. He's like my best friend who I can sleep with." Leah laughed and covered her face with a pillow. "You know it's true!"

"I do miss Embry, though." Leah lifted the pillow slowly. "Obviously I do, considering the fact that I'm his imprint." Leah sighed and nodded her head. "I do love him, and I always will- but all of this is his fault. If he'd tried to be with me after I left I would've most certainly obliged to stay with him but he didn't try." I said blinking away tears.

"Sierra, I'm sorry." I sighed and wiped away the tears that leaked through my closed eyes. "Emma, I mean-" I shook my head. It's not that big of a deal. "Come here," Leah wrapped an arm around me and I laid my head on her shoulder.

We ended up falling asleep tangled within each others arms. "Well, you two make a fine pair of lesbians." I groaned and opened one eyes. Seth was standing in her doorway smiling. I noticed Paul behind him. He was wearing an evil grin that I hadn't seen in a while. Guess he hides it around Bay.

"What if we'd been naked?" I heard Leah grumble. I managed to release myself from her grip, only to fall onto the floor.

"Fuck me." I groaned and closed my eyes.
"I'd be happy to," I heard Collin's voice say. Great he's here too.
"You're a horny child, fuck off." I muttered and got up. My stomach lurched and I rushed past them and to the bathroom.

After emptying the contents in my stomach I joined everyone in the kitchen. "Are you okay?" Seth asked me, his face was painted with concern. I just nodded and sat at the kitchen table. I set my head on my hands and looked towards the table. I'm scared. I'm still scared. I don't think I'll stop being scared.

I don't see myself as a mom, I can't imagine me dealing with those things. I can see myself babysitting Bailyn's kids for a day or two, but a lifetime? And with the career I have? I'm absolutely terrified.

"Why are all of you here?" I mumbled with my eyes still closed.
"We need to talk to you about Embry." I groaned.
"So you brought sweet little Seth, demon Collin, and boy wonder Paul. Lovely."

I heard a thump and I looked up to see Paul in my face. "Look, you fucking broke Embry's heart when you left, and don't forget you crushed Bailyn. I'm in no mood for your shit, so listen up." I gripped the chair I sat in and looked up to his eyes. They were on fire.

"Don't. Don't go there Paul, you really don't want to fuck with me right now."
"Why?!" He yelled standing up, his chair going back. "What are you and Bay hiding?" I tried to take deep breathes, this isn't healthy for the baby growing inside of me. "Tell me!"

"I'm fucking pregnant asshole!" I yelled at him and then ran as quickly as I could to Leah's room and locked the door. I sat against the door and cried. I heard a light knock on the door. "Go away!" I yelled out and rubbed my face through tears.

"Emma let me in," Seth mumbled softly. I shook my head, although he couldn't see. "Sierra?" He attempted weakly. "Please, it's just me. No Paul or Collin. And Leah's kicking Paul's ass outside right now." I smiled softly to myself.

"Unlock the door," He soothed. I took a deep breath and stood up. I shakily unlocked the door and Seth burst through. "Come here," Seth wrapped his arms around me and hugged me close to him. I felt his warmth engulf me and I gripped his shirt and let myself cry. I hadn't really just cried in that long.

"Alright, go take a shower and then we can go to the beach and talk for a little while. Okay?" I pulled out of his hug and looked up at his face. He was wearing a soft expression and I nodded.

"Okay." I mumbled shakily. "I'll go take a shower, but I don't have any clothes."
"You and Leah are the same size, wear her stuff" I smiled softly and nodded. I hugged him quickly and then went to the bathroom. There was a small closet in the bathroom with towels and wash clothes in it. I pulled them out and then started the shower.

It wasn't raining today, but it wasn't exactly sunny. It was sort of muggy out, so I ended up wearing a sweater that I recognized to be mine that Leah stole over a black tank top. I wore a random pair of jeans. I took her black Vans and tied them up. I braided my hair and then did my makeup.

"Nice of you to steal my clothes and my brother." Leah said with a smile. I smiled back and then smiled at Seth. "I want my Vans back when you're done."

"I want all of my clothes too. Plus, this is my sweater." I smiled and played with the bottom of my braid. "Seth, want to go?" Seth nodded and jumped forwards. "Text me, Lee-lee." I smiled and waved my iPhone at her. She rolled her eyes and waved.

"What's with the sudden mood change?" Seth asked as we walked. Leah's place wasn't too far from the beach. I shrugged.

"I'm just a really wonderful actress." Seth hummed and nodded.
"Should've gone into that line of work rather than music." I shrugged.
"Probably. But I rock, so you know. YOLO." I said obnoxiously.

"God, I've missed you around here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sierra/Emma's Outfit c:
k,.hsfkjlhfasifjkhas seth is perfect and I love him.
don't you just lovvvvve the drama in this? I do c:
let's have some embry spam c;
Image
Image
what a cutie
Image
okay, please comment you perfect humans
love you guys :)
xoxo
tiffiny