‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Just Barely Out of Reach

I'm so proud of myself for not telling Embry that Emma is pregnant. Right before I was about to spill, Carson decided she wanted to be fed and then I went to bed. When I woke up this morning it was me and the kids alone in the house. Paul always leaves in the mornings and I have no clue where he goes. It frustrates me. He should be home to take care of our children.

"Mommy, I'm hungey," Andrew said. I smiled at him.

"Alright, bud, we are going over to Sam and Emily's house for breakfast. Let me get all our stuff and we can go," I said. I finished getting all the kids’ stuff and grabbed Carson and put her in her car seat.

"Out to the van," I said to Arek, Aeryn, and Andrew. I smiled watching them all run out the door, their jackets on and everything. They are adorable. I love being a mom, but I also miss my job. I honestly didn't expect to have triplets three years ago. I wanted one gorgeous child and I was gifted with three. Now I'm a mother of four and I hope to have many more children with Paul. I hate small families and I just love kids. We have more than enough room for a large family. I already know how to cook for one and hopefully the rest of the boys find somebody they can love so that I don't have to feed them whenever it is my turn. You see, Emily, Kim and I have this schedule. I feed the boys every Tuesday and Friday, Kim feeds them every Monday and Thursday, and Emily feeds them every Wednesday and Saturday. The only day that they have to fend for themselves is Sunday.

"We play wit Davey?" Arek asked. I smiled, as I buckled him up in his seat.

"Yes, David will be there," I said.

"Sef?" Aeryn asked. She always wants Seth. I really don't want my child to go through no dating or anything. I think she should at least date other boys. There are some good things about Seth imprinting on Aery, like she will never be raped or beaten by a boyfriend, like I was, and she will always be loved.

"I'm not sure," I said. She started to pout.

"Aeryn, you play wit us," Andy said. He is a sweetheart, always including his sister in everything.

"Okay!" she yelled. I smiled and got into the driver's seat. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to Sam and Emily's house. I would have walked, but Paul doesn't like me to walk, plus it is hard to watch the triplets and carry Carson all at the same time. We soon arrived and I got the triplets out of the car. They started running toward the house.

"You three know better than that," I said, in a scolding voice. They all stopped where they were and waited for me. I grabbed Carson and we headed into the house.

"Bay, good morning," Emily said. I smiled.

"Good morning," I said, setting Carson's car seat down. I hugged Emily and then got Carson from her seat since she was awake.

"Emiwy," the boys yelled, clearly happy to see her. She bent down and hugged them both.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Food!" they cheered. Emily and I laughed at them. As always we gave the children their food first and then we ate. We always eat before the guys come, it works much better. We get to eat the amount that we eat and then don't have to worry about almost getting out head bitten off by their hunger.

"Bay, I need to talk to you," Paul growled walking through the door. He seemed furious and I obliged him, not wanting to piss him off anymore. I followed him to the edge of the woods before he stopped and glared at me.

"What do you need to talk about?" I asked in a calm voice.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me that Emma was fucking pregnant?" he growled. I flinched. I hate swearing, and when Paul is upset he tends to swear a lot.

"It wasn't something I needed to tell," I said, calmly.

"You can't keep fucking secrets from me. Your sister is a fucking whore," he yelled. I glared at him. He can't just call my sister a whore. He may be my husband, but she is my flesh and blood.

"Oh? She is a whore? I do believe that before you and I met that you were pretty whore like yourself," I sneered. He started to shake then.

"You bitch," he growled, shaking a little harder. I knew I had to get out of there or I would be hurt. I started backing away from him.

"You cheated on me too. I know you did. When we first started dating," I said. He then phased and I was just barely out of reach. I started running toward the house.

"SAM, HELP," I yelled, terrified of my husband. All a sudden Sam was there and fighting with Paul and I ran into the house, holding back my tears. Why does he have to be such an asshole sometimes? I then burst into tears unable to hold it in any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this chapter! It gets very intense. Don't worry, this triggers other surpises!
-Hailey
---P.S. We appreciate the comments! We also love when we get new subscribers!