‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

I am Still Painting Flowers for You

"So, who knocked you up?" I rolled my eyes. We were sitting around a burnt out fire pit, where they held the stories last night. We sat side by side.
"I think it was my boyfriend of two and a half years." I muttered sarcastically.
Seth obviously didn't know about Devin and I. "Who?" He asked again.
"Devin, my boyfriend and band mate Devin. He wants to marry me, Seth."

"Do you want to marry Him?" I sighed, I think so. "A sigh? That can't be very good"
I shrugged and played with my hair. "I know I love him, but marriage is huge! I don't know if I can do that. I-I guess I'm just-"

"Scared?" I nodded and looked down at the ashes in the pit. "It's okay to be scared and unsure, Bailyn was scared when she first had kids." I rolled my eyes. "I realize she had triplets, but the point still stands. "Why do you think you're scared?"

"I'm just scared that I don't love him as much as he loves me," Seth nodded slowly so I continued, "he's so sweet, and he's funny, and he's goofy. He loves me and I know that I love him I just don't know if I love him enough." Seth nodded.

"Do you still love Embry at all?" I sighed and fixed my hair, again. There wasn't really anything wrong with it, it's just a nervous habit. "So that's an obvious yes." I rolled my eyes.
"If you're asking if I love the boy, probably not, but I'm not over him. I still think about him." Seth nodded and had a look on his face that said he had a question he was scared to ask. "Don't be a baby."

"Don't feel weird about this but, are you willing to talk to Embry?" I sighed.
I shrugged and finally came up with a reasonable answer, "if he's here to talk, maybe." Seth smiled and whistled really loudly. "You're an asshole." I muttered glaring at Seth. Embry came running out of the woods from across the road. "Fucking hell." I mumbled and twiddled my thumbs.

"Bye." Seth said with an evil grin and then he saluted Embry. Embry then decided it would be okay to sit down next to me on the log. I got up and started walked away from him.

"Come on, be mature Emma." I scoffed and turned around to face him.
"First, you send your goonies to come get me and ruin my morning, and now you're tell me to be mature? Hey, you're older than me asshole. Why don't you grow up a little bit?" Embry sighed and rubbed his face. He looked tired, like he hadn't slept in days. His hair was stringy as well, it seemed like he hadn't showered nor slept in a couple of days. I felt my muscles relax and the new 'reactors' of being a mom went off. I was about to be maternal.

"Embry, have you been sleeping?" He sighed and looked away. "When was your last shower?" Again, he neglected to answer. "You need to go home and take a shower and get some sleep. I don't care what's going on right now, that's really bad for you." I started to walk. "Come on." I ordered and he stood still. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, I decided to pull him my way.

I was surprised when I succeeded, he must've let me. He's a huge wolf, like I could pull him. I can't even lift the window in my apartment. "Are you going to leave?" I sighed and shook my head. "We'll have to walk," I shrugged, fitness is good for the baby I think.

When we got to the house Embry started getting whiny. "Please promise me you'll stay, I'm going to take a shower and then please be here when I'm done." I groaned.

"Fine, go. You smell like butts." He laughed and nodded. I dropped myself onto his couch, my stomach was growling. I doubt he has any pregnant friendly food. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. To my surprise, I happened to see a box of noodles and I smiled. I made Embry and I enough noodles and I heated up Alfredo sauce in the refrigerator.

"Hey," He mumbled walking up to me.
"Hey, how was your shower?" I asked stirring the noodles.
"Good. What're you making?" He has setting his head on my shoulder. I almost felt like I should shrug him off, but I didn't. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He looked fairly cute. Yes, I did check him out through the corner of my eye. Don't judge me.

"What do you think, goof?" He smiled, I could feel his cheek move on my neck.
"Am I allowed any?" I smiled softly and nodded. "Awesome." I stepped away from him and turned the burners off. I got out two bowls and I noticed Embry was just standing there watching me make him lunch. "Thank you, Emma." I coughed and walked away. "Sorry, I meant to say Sierra." I sat down at his small table and he followed with his bowl of food.

"Don't stress about it, with a change, I call the names. I'm spitting out words, hoping it works." I mumbled my very own lyrics into conversation. Embry raised an eyebrow and I smiled. "Just a bit of lyrics for you," He chuckled and took a bit. "Is it good?" I asked him biting my bottom lip. He nodded with his mouth full. He didn't speak again until he was finished eating.

It wasn't a long span of silence.

"I'm tired," he sighed. I smiled and took a bite of my food.
I played with my hair as he looked at me. "Go to bed."
"Come with me." I sighed and looked away from his convincing eyes.
"Embry, please don't do this right now. Everything is good, please."

Less than a second later his phone went off and he sighed. Embry answered it and panic flooded his face. His eyes darted from me to the table. Rinse, wash, repeat.

"We have to go to Sam and Emily's."

He literally pulled me alongside him as he rushed to his truck. It took us barely five minutes to get to Sam and Emily's. "Come on." He literally picked me up and set me out of his truck. He grabbed my hand and led me inside. "Go to the kitchen."

"Excuse me!" I exclaimed. Embry spun me so I was completely facing him. "Don't tell me what to do." He grabbed my face and searched my eyes. "Fine." I pushed him off and walked into the kitchen. "What in the fuck is going on?"

And that's when I saw Bailyn sitting on the floor crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
ughghghghg HOLY CRAP THIS IS GETTING SO INTENSE
c: okay guys want some embry spam? here you go:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
they're tiny, but perfect c; please comment
xoxo
tiffiny