‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Living full lives with two year old triplets and a newborn baby, Bailyn and Paul are happily married and help out whenever they can. Bay's written a book and has decided to become an author, she's no longer a nurse, but helps out when she's needed at the hospital. She also some how finds time to help people around La Push if they need some quick medical attention. Paul is the deputy sheriff, he does his job protecting La Push from all kinds of evil. He loves and takes care of his growing family.

Emma no longer goes by Emma, but Sierra. No longer with Embry, but dating her band mate, Devin. Of course, dear Emma claims she loves Devin, but when Embry's around she can't deny the butterflies.

Fortunately, Blake and Leah are still dating. Obviously, they are going through the ups and downs of their long distance relationship.

Embry is lonely without his imprint, and he doesn't seem to want to be around people. After going away one weekend, he seems to be coping better than he had in the past years she's been gone. Nobody understands how he can be back to his normal self after leaving for two days.

Tiffiny and Hailey would love it if you read this! We would appreciate it if you would comment and subscribe, but read the prequel first, because if you don't then this will make little to no sense. Also we would like to disclaim the characters who belong to Stephenie Meyer. We own the plot and a couple characters. We hope you enjoy our story!