Status: In Progress!

How I Met Your Father

Two

"It was our first year of high school that we had officially met. I didn't like your Papa at first-"

"How come?" Jasper asked, a frown on his face.

"Well, he didn't like me because I was too cute," Alex said, a smile playing at his lips.

"It was in our music class I realized we could possibly be friends."


September 12, 2004

Jack walked into his music class, sitting at one of the desks towards the back and waited for class to begin. He kept thinking back to the shorter blonde haired boy and the sad look on his face.

The bell rang, signalling class starting and more kids filed into the room, Jack was busy doodling in his note book as the teacher spoke, blocking out the world. The first day of school was always about going over rules and classroom procedures. To be honest, Jack could care less about them.

"I'm want everyone to pick a paper from this hat, half have a band name, the other half has a song by that artist. Partner up with the matching one. I want you to talk about your favorite music. Whether it be a band, and instument, a genre, anything music related. You'll have 15 minutes to do so."

She walked around with the hat, having each student pick a small paper. Jack reached his hand in a grabbed one, opening it and seeing "Where Is The Love?" by The Black Eyed Peas.

"Who has a Blacked Eyed Peas song?" Jack recognised that voice. The same one that ran away just a few days ago. He looked to the shorter caramel haired boy and walked over to him.

"I'm Jack," he spoke, showing him the paper with the song title on it. He saw the boy roll his eyes.

"Alex," he stood there.

"So, who's your favorite band?" Jack asked, awkwardly.

"Blink-182," Alex spoke coldly.

"Really? I love them," Jack enthused.

"Look, I'm not going to sit here and pretend you're not an asshole, but you are. I don't particularly like you," Alex folded his arms across his chest.

Jack and Alex were silent for the rest of the time they had to be partners. The bell rang for them to be dismissed to lunch and Jack made a quick get away, going to find his friends.

"Hey, I'm going to wait here for my friend if you wanna go get lunch," Rian said, looking around the hallway.

Jack nodded and got his lunch and sat down at a table near the vending machines. He ate his fries while he waited for Rian to sit with him.

"Hi, Jack," a feminine voice was in his ear.

"Hey, Lisa," Jack smiled at the petite girl who was sitting next to him.

"How was your summer, Jack?"

"Is was good. Went to the beach with my family."

Lisa smiled and waved at someone behind Jack, when he turned around he spotted Rian, next to him was Alex. Jack internally groaned, and continued eating his lunch in silence as Lisa chatted with Alex.

"Jack, how's May?" Rian winked at him.

"You're not getting into her pants, Rian."

"If you say so," Rian chuckled and ate his sandwhich.

"So, how are you liking the U.S?" Lisa asked Alex after a few minutes of silence.

"It's been okay," Alex stuffed his face with a bite of food to avoid any other questions.

The bell rang to signal lunch was over. Alex made a quick escape and slowed once he got to the doors of the gym.

"Alex!" Jack ran after him. He caught up to him in the locker room.

"What do you want?!" Alex turned around quickly, making Jack almost run into him.

"Look, I'm sorry about that day at the park. I was in a bad mood and I took it out on you."

Alex stared at him.

"Also, I think we should atleast try and get along because Rian and Lisa seem to like you."

"I'll be civil, but don't call me a fag again. Or I'll punch you in that big, ugly nose of yours," Alex smiled a bit and turned to change into his gym clothes.

"It's not that big!" Jack protested.

"That's what she said," Alex laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here is the second chapter! :) I hope everyone enjoys it c:

Comments are lovely, c:


mawganzola
catribecome
reeeeeannon
<3 Thank you