Status: In Progress!

How I Met Your Father

Eight

"Daddy, what happened at the party?" Monique asked.

"Well, there's some things I just can't tell you," I teased. I could still remember it, clear as day, though...


15th December 2004

It was three hours into Lisa and Alex's party, and there was a lot going on. There were people everywhere, and Alex was surprised nothing had smashed yet. He was sat with Jack, who was just as drunk as he was. And that was very drunk.

So drunk, in fact, he'd taken to drawing patterns on Alex's thigh. Alex took a deep breath in; as drunk as he was, he knew this was wrong. Jack had Lisa and Alex had Kyle.

"Jack, what about Lisa?" he piped up. Jack's eyes blew wide, but he turned to find her kissing someone else. His heart sank a little, but it wasn't broken. He wasn't in love with her, no. He had a thing with her, and that was it.

"She's over me already, we weren't even dating. Maybe it wasn't meant to be?" he frowned. Alex relaxed a little, his back settling against the sofa. Jack continued to draw patterns on his thigh, his hand slowly creeping up to Alex's crotch. Alex still felt wrong, but the fact that Kyle hadn't even turned up had annoyed him more than anything. Maybe he deserved it? Yeah. Kyle deserved it.

Alex had kept himself under control, but when Jack lent over and pressed kisses to his neck and his collar, he couldn't help himself. He redirected Jack's mouth to meet his own, and it was the sweetest taste he'd ever tasted. Despite how desperate they both were, they kept it slow and sweet. Jack's hands ran all over Alex, and Alex's hands ran all over Jack. They eventually settled to tangling their hands into each other's hair. Jack was disappointed when Alex pulled away, to say the least, but his excitement returned when Alex turned to give him a cheeky grin, leading him upstairs. He threw Jack into the spare bedroom, closing the door, locking it. He'd wanted this for so long, and he would get his way.

"Alex, are we really doing this?" Jack asked. Alex nodded in the dark, biting his lip.

"Yes, Jack, we really are."

It was pitch black, but Alex still caught the grin that spread across Jack's face. Their mouths connected once more, and Jack started stripping Alex of his clothes. He pulled the v-neck from his torso, momentarily breaking the kiss.

"Jack," Alex whined as Jack pushed his fingers through the hair on Alex's chest. Jack couldn't help but be a little nervous. This was his first time; he didn't even know if he was gay, and what if he wasn't what Alex had expected. What if he wasn't up to scratch?

"Alex, stop," Jack pushed him away slightly.

"What, Jack?" Alex frowned, placing his hand on the younger boy's cheek.

"What if I'm not..."

"Not what?"

"Up to standard? Y-You've been with guys before, haven't you, Alex? Don't deny it, I can just tell you're not into girls."

"Yeah, Jack, I'm into guys, but that doesn't mean I'm expecting anything," he laughed once, softly, "You're beautiful, Jack."

"But what if I'm not good enough, y'know, down there?"

"Are you kidding? Jack, I don't care about that," Alex chuckled softly once more, "All I care about is that I know this is right, and I know I want this. Do you?"

Jack nodded, and felt reassured. Alex pressed their lips together once more, his hands clinging onto Jack's t-shirt, quick to rid of it.

"Jack, are you sure you want this?" Alex asked one last time. Jack nodded, gulping. He definitely wanted this.

"Yes."

Alex nodded, reconnecting their lips for the millionth time. His jeans felt a little too tight around his current problem, and he really just wanted to get on with this, but keep it slow at the same time. He wanted this to last.

"Stand up," Alex ordered. The dark haired boy followed his orders, lifting himself up off the bed. When he was on his feet, Alex knelt down, his knees hitting the floor. He wasn't a virgin, he'd done things with Kyle, but he just didn't feel the same way about Kyle that he felt about Jack. This was different.

He started undoing Jack's jeans, trying to find the band of Jack's underwear, only to find that there were none. Jack took in a sharp breath as his jeans dropped, but Alex just smiled.

"No underwear? Slut."

His hand gripped the bottom of Jack's length, and Jack's breathing sped up, his heart pounding against his ribs. He so wanted this.

"You're beautiful, okay?" Alex assured him, "I promise."

Jack nodded, and Alex started up a slow pace. Jack's hips rutted forwards, and Alex picked up the pace. Jack was becoming more confident, despite it always being the other way around. Alex had always been the shy one, not Jack. He just wasn't used to this kind of attention.

"A-Alex," Jack moaned, gripping the older boy's shoulders for support as Alex took the tip into his mouth. He needed something, anything, to grip his fingers into, so he settled for Alex's hair, pulling him closer and closer, inching his mouth further down his length. Alex gripped Jack's hips with his hands, pushing his mouth to the base. Jack pulled him closer still, and Alex stayed there for a few seconds before pulling away.

This was the most pleasure Jack'd had in a while.

They carried on like this for a few minutes, before Alex went back to teasing the younger boy. He eventually pulled himself up to his feet again, throwing Jack onto the bed.

"Lie on your back," he ordered, watching as Jack did so. He then thrust two fingers into Jack's mouth, making sure they were covered in saliva.

"You're absolutely sure?" Alex asked, just to make sure.

"Yes, I'm sure, Alex," Jack reassured him, sealing the deal with a kiss. Alex knelt down betweeen Jack's legs, pushing the two fingers inside him. He squirmed a little, but Alex connected their lips again, trying to take his mind off the pain.

"It's okay," he soothed, kissing Jack's lips, "I'll make the pain go away. It'll get better, I promise."

He started moving them in and out, crooking them to try and hit Jack's sweet spot. When Jack moaned, Alex knew he'd got it.

"F-fuck, Alex, more," Jack panted. Alex scissored his fingers before adding a third, spreading them slightly. As he was doing this, he was fumbling with the button on his jeans, trying to get them to at least his knees. He felt accomplished when both his jeans and his boxers were on the floor. When the blonde boy was satisfied that Jack was ready, he spat into his palm, working himself up a little more as Jack stared.

"A-Alex, shit, I-I've never done this before-"

"Shh," the older boy silenced him with a kiss, "It'll be fine, I promise."

Slowly, he pushed in. Jack cried out, but Alex kissed his neck, and his collar, trying to take his mind off the pain that he just knew would turn into pleasure soon enough. Alex stayed for about a minute, just kissing Jack's torso, until Jack's hips moved a bit, pushing back against him.

"Move," the younger boy ordered. Alex followed his instructions, picking up a slow pace and thrusting in and out of the boy, trying to find that bundle of nerves again that he knew would have the younger boy crying out his name.

"Alex, mmft," Jack groaned, and Alex knew he'd found it. He sped up a little, holding Jack's arms above his head.

"Jack, holy fuck," he uttered, a familiar sensation building in his gut.

"A-Alex, touch me," the raven haired boy panted. Alex did as requested, reaching one hand down to Jack's length, thumb running over the tip. That's all it took for Jack to come undone. He clenched around Alex, crying out his name.

"Alex! Alex, fuck! Oh my god, fuck!"

His eyes rolled back into his skull, and it sent Alex over the edge. His hips stutterred, and he released inside Jack, moaning.

"J-Jack," he uttered, "Fuck."

He stayed there for a while, basking in the after-glow before pulling out, littering Jack's chest with kisses.

"Alex... that was amazing."

"I know, right. Oh my god."

"I've never seen you so dominant. Fucking hell, Alex, you're really sexy when you're controlling, you know that, right?"

"I am? Maybe I should be controlling more often."

"I think you should."

Alex smirked, leaning over to press another kiss to Jack's lips. It was sweeter, much slower than the others had been.

"Alex?" Jack grinned, pulling away. Alex nodded, staring at Jack.

"Yes?"

"Happy birthday."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit drunk smut! But smut! Still smut! Was it okay? I felt weird writing it; my first slash smut! Okay, tell me what you thought of it.

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while. This is my fic now, I don't even think the other writer cares anymore. This is purely me, so bare with me, I have a lot on my plate right now. I'm going to try and do one chapter a week, does that sound okay?

Anyway, basically, this has been long awaited for. What do you think's going to happen next? Is Jack gonna flip shit, or Alex?? Are Lisa and Kyle gonna find out? ooOOoooOOooooOoooOOoooOooOOOoooOooooOOOoooOOOooo who knows!!!!!!!!11

comments are really nice xoxoxo

also thank you to all the people who commented saying they were waiting for an update, it means a lot <3