Status: ongoing.

I'll Never Let You Go

Nine.

Dearest Rhia,

It's been a long, long time, hasn't it?
Mary and I really hit it off. She's into lame 90's comedies and she likes thumb rings and sometimes she just runs off track of what she was saying and then forgets it all together. It's really cute.
She isn't like you, much. You were always so focused, so sure of where you wanted to be and how your life was going to pan out. Mary likes to think that each person has a certain point in their life that all of their other experiences and choices lead up too, almost like an end of year exam where you spend all term learning new things and repeating them, putting in a shit load of effort, before finally getting what you deserve on results day. I think it's a cool way to look at life.
I sometimes wonder, had you had that view on life, would things have ended up the way they did?
Or maybe, that was our 'defining point'. Maybe we didn't put the effort in, so the big G didn't put any effort in either.

Love,
Joshua
x x x

P.S. I also tried green tea for the first time the other day. You're right, it's gross.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I haven't updated in over a year (sorry!)
I don't even know if any of the readers are still actively online, but I think I'm gonna do a spam of updates tonight to make up for absence.