The Groupie Chronicles

Chapter 6 -Bestfriends Make The Best Lovers

So Im Knocked Up By Matt With Twins....Twins Thanks Alot Matt Way To Go Im Totally Miserable. So This Is Where My Groupie Life Kinda Comes To An End Its Now January And Ive Been Hanging Out With A Special Guy Named Brian Ahh He Is My Best Guy Friend Ever! But It Got Complicated Around Febuary " I Think Im In Love With Him.." I Say To Becca Over Yahoo Chat One Day " Well He Is Over Here Want Him To Jump On Here So You Can Chat With Him" She Writes Back "Yes" I Wrote Back Kinda Hesitant "Hello?" He Says Through Her Yahoo Screen Name " Hi" I Say " Did You Need To Talk To Me?" He Says " Yeah Um I Have A Confession I ...I Really Like You...." I Say And For A Good 10 Minutes No Answer "I'll Be Over Soon We Can Talk More" He Says And The Name Signs Off "Oh My I Can't Believe I Did That " I Say Outloud Feeling Butterflys In My Stomach...Butterflys Could This Be Right I Havent Felt Like This In A Long Time Im In Love Wow Its Like Spinning Around And Losing Control After He Came Over We Talked All Night At The End Of The Conversation We Were Officially A Couple Even Though I Was Pregnant With Twins By His Best Friend He Supported It And Even Was There When They Were Born 2 More Kids Jeez That Is Alot To Me Just Seems Like Im Gonna End Up With A Reality Show For Having To Many Kids HaHa But Ayden And Rosalee My 2 New Angels So Awesome So Perfect :) Around 6 Weeks Later Which Was Around My Birthday My Sexy Boyfriend Decided To Take Me To Vegas For The Weekend As A Birthday Present I Wish I Could Tell You All About That Trip But I Cant Even Remember What Happened Except For What Happens In Vegas Doesnt Stay There All The Time Just Being With Brian For 6 Monthes We Got Married In Las Vegas Nevada ..What A Irresponable Thing To Do Huh? In This Case Nope I Really Dont Think So :) So After Coming Home From The Super Surprise Wedding In Vegas We Decided To Just Go On A Honeymoon ...