This Love Is Dirtier Than You Think

Chapter One.

I rolled over on my side and snuggled into the body lying next to me, nuzzling my face into his warm chest. He tightened his arms around me pulling me closer into him. I had missed this so much, waking up with Josh. No matter how many times I woke up in his arms, it just felt right, like it was meant to be.

“Are you awake?” I heard him mutter still half asleep.

“Mmm…” I responded, not really awake at all.

“Can I asked you something?” he asked, resting his chin on the top of my head.

“Too early, sleep.” I said simply.

“Please?” he begged, pulling away to look at me.

I couldn’t resist those puppy dog eyes, “Fine,” I pouted, “but you owe me.”

“We can sleep after,” he smiled before kissing my lips softly.

“So what exactly did you wake me up, oh so urgently, to ask me about?” I teased.

Well I was thinking that since I practically live here now and Max doesn’t leave Mia’s bedroom half the time, that maybe, if you wanted and it’s not too soon after you know, that…”

“Josh just spit it out!” I laughed rolling my eyes.

“Lily Baker, would you like to get our own place and live together happily ever after?” he asked, biting his lip smiling nervously as he waited for an answer.

“Well I suppose it would be more practical and it would save money, so yeah I guess,” I smirked at him.

“Really? That’s your reason for moving in together, because it’s ‘practical’?” Josh raised an eyebrow and I just shrugged.

“Are you sure about that?” I felt Josh’s hands slide up my side and he began to tickle me lightly. I nodded and bit my lip, knowing what was coming. Josh tickled me harder and I began to shift about.

“Joooosh!” I giggled, “Please stop, please,” I squealed as he held himself over me.

“Not until you tell me you love me and the real reason you want to move in with me,” he grinned, still pinning me down.

“Okay, okay,” I breathed heavily. “I love you Joshua James and I would like us to move in together so we can act like an old married couple, snuggling on the sofa all day in our pyjamas and so that you can always be there to protect me from the baddies,” I smiled sweetly. “And because this means I won’t have to deal with Max’s early morning wake up sessions when he sings in the freaking shower.”

“That’s much better and ditto on the Max thing,” he laughed.

Josh and I had been back together for nearly four months now and things were better than ever. We were so happy together and it was great. I didn’t want to let Josh know but I was overly excited that we were getting our own place, after everything we had been through it just made it seem all worth it. That Josh and I were finally at a place in our relationship where we both wanted the same thing.

“What you thinking?” he asked casually.

“Nothing,” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, “just how much I’m looking forward to living with you.”

“Me too,” he smiled, planting a kiss on my lips. “And you know what that means?”

“What?”

He brought his lips to my ears and whispered, “We get to have all the sex we want, whenever we want.” The warmth of his breath made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and my whole body tingle, I couldn’t resist him like that and he knew it.

“And what makes you think I want to have sex with you Franceschi?” I smirked slightly, looking into his eyes.

“Because you see, I’m hot and you can’t resist me,” he winked as he grabbed my waist pulling me on top of me.

“I can resist you actually,” I smiled as he leaned closer to my face.

“Can you now?” he whispered seductively, brushing a strand of hair out of my face. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling, I knew I would give in though.

I simply nodded as he brought his lips to mine, cupping my cheek and kissing me softly. His lips pressed gently on mine, slowly moving in a smooth rhythm. I felt his tongue run along the bottom of my lip and he slipped it into my mouth as the kiss became hungrier. I ran my fingers through his messy bed head as he clasped my waist tighter, pulling me into him. It was slow and nice though, just a kiss. That was the beauty of it, the simplicity. If only things stayed that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the first chapter of the sequel to You're Pretty From Afar, hope you like it. Not sure when it will be updated next because haven't finished with Opposites Always Attract yet, but enjoy anyway!! And comment, let me know what you think and how you want it to go...
xoxoxoxoxo