Friends...Yah...Right...

I guess you want an explanation?

Frankie's View:

Nicole and Kassy used to be the best of friends and, I guess, still are. Kassy isn't all that bad...to most people.

She used to have this crush on me. I have to admit, I liked her as well. I'm not really even sure WHY. I mean, she can be a total bitch to anyone and EVERYONE.

Her deep brown eyes capture even the smallest ray of light and make it gray. If you look into her eyes, you'll see what I'm talking about...
Anways. She and I had ended up dating. People said we were the best couple they'd ever seen. We were always together, but gave each other the needed space when we wanted to be alone. Birthdays and holidays...expect to get gifts whether you want them or not!!!

What happened?

Derrick happend...

I have to admit...he wasn't that bad looking!!!
(picture at bottom of page)

Okay...okay...he's HOT. Sheesh...

Derrick and I used to have this 'secret love' thing between us. We never got serious or anything, but we would kiss and stuff at his house.
The DAY after I confide in Kassy about it, out of sheer guilt, what do you think she did?

Flip out?
Break up with me?
Get jelous?

Nope...she stabbed me in the back...

Kassy went, litterally the NEXT day, and FUCKED him!!!
I never thought she could break my heart so terribely but...low and behold...she did...

NOW do you understand why it is that I hate her?
NOW do you understand why it is that I HATE that BITCH?!
♠ ♠ ♠
1. Derrick:

Image