Status: It's not finished yet

Nobody's Home

Hustler

I walked onto the bus. It was huge. Jinxx took my violin case out of my hand and walked into the room at the very end of the bus and came back out. I slowly sat down on the couch. I didn’t relax like most people would have. I was nervous..my clothes where dirty,im pretty sure i smelled,and here i am. Surrounded by them. Them guys who’ve kept me from suicide. Why hadn’t they scoffed and walked off like other people? Maybe there is hope for humanity. i was squished as Jake,Ashley, and CC crowded on the same couch as me. Ashley put his arm around my shoulders. No surprise there.
“Hey sexy. What’s your name?”
he said with a wink
“Korey”
“Nice. For a homeless girl you sure are pretty”
Jinxx reached over and smacked Ashley on the back of his head
“Ow! bitch.”
“Leave her alone Ash. It’s bad enough she doesn’t have a home,she doesn’t need a man whore hitting on her. Sorry about him”
“Its fine”
I can tell Jinxx is going to be like an older brother to me. At least until i have to leave. This is just a temporary home after all.
“Can i take a shower?”
“Sure. Towels are under the sink” said CC
“Thanks”
i got up and walked into the bathroom,closed the door,and locked it. I don’t want Ashley “accidentally” walking in on me. I reached under the sink and pulled out two towels and laid them on the toilet seat. I turned on my water to warm, a little hotter than warm but not to much. I undressed and stepped in. I hadn’t showered in 5 days. Feeling that warm soothing water run all over me was a relief. I felt my stiff muscles relaxing. I heard a knock on the door.
“Korey? It’s me, Jinxx. I took some clothes out of your bag. I’ll lay them on the left bottom bunk for you”
“Thank you”

When i finished i turned off the water,stepped out and wrapped my hair and body in a towel. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked down the hallway. There. Just like he said laid my pink shorts,a black tank top,black and pink stripped knee high socks, and my black lace bra and underwear. I felt weird that he picked out my bra and underwear when he’s with Sammi, but it could have been Ashley. So i guess i was lucky. I picked up the clothes and walked back into the bathroom and got dressed. I blow dried,combed,an straightened my hair. I left the bathroom and walked into the living room. Andy and Jake where arm wrestling, Ashley was reading Hustler. CC and Jake where watching George Lopez.
“Where am i sleeping tonight?”
“KOREY BUNKS WITH ME!”
Ashley raised his hand and shouted
Jake slammed Andy’s arm down onto the table and Andy turned around. He looked kind of depressed. Maybe because Jake kicked his ass at arm wrestling?
“She can bunk with me”
“Okay”
i said
“My room is the one in the very back”
“Okay. IM going to go to sleep. Goodnight”
“Night!”
They all said in unison. With that i walked into Andy’s room, got under the covers and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter number 2! Tell me what you think :)