Status: Updating as often as possibly possible. Taking a short ass break at the moment though.

Let's Get This Party Started

Chapter Three

I woke up to the sun shining in through the window. I rolled over and put my face in the pillow and pulling the covers over me further. A few minutes passed and I decided to get up, so I threw the covers off of me and slid off the bed. I put my furry slipper boots on and headed down the hall to the bathroom.

"You sleep alright last night?" I heard Uncle Micky ask me through the bathroom door. Guess he heard me come out of the bedroom.

"Yeah, I slept fine. How was the couch?" I replied while brushing out the rats nest I called my hair.

"Oh just wonderful on my old back." He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Ya know I would have gladdly taken the couch last night, you coulda slept in your bed."

"Nah it's fine I didn't wanna wake you." he paused. "Your brothers here."

I stopped struggling with my hair. I just froze. Then I slowly started with my hair again and said, "I thought ya weren't pickin him up 'till noon?"

"It's one, we got back here about half an hour ago." damn...I slept that late? wow.

I sighed. "I'll be out in a few."

"Take your time." I heard his footsteps fade.

I finished my hair and opened the door to walk down the hall to the bedroom where my bag was. I grabbed my make-up and rushed back to the bathroom. Quickly I put on my cover-up and eye make-up. I left my things near the sink, not knowing how long I would be staying with my Uncle.
I made my way back down the hall to the livingroom where I saw Uncle Micky sitting on the couch facing my way and just the top of a head wearing a hat in the recliner facing the couch.

"TJ," Uncle Micky smiled. "Come on over, take a seat." He patted the spot next to him.

I hesitated a moment before moving forward and taking a spot beside him.

"Hi, TJ. I'm Jorel. Nice to meet you." I looked up, he was reaching his hand out to me. I took it and said "Yeah nice ta meet you too Jorel."

He talked with my Uncle for a few more minutes, the whole time I was just staring at him, trying not to seem to obvious about it. He had short dark hair, deep brown eyes, tattooed arms... Why did he look so damn familiar to me? Wait. I think... no... have I seen those before? On his hands... his knuckles said 'die now'... and I swear that tattoo on top of his hand looked oddly familiar too.
Then it dawned on me. Holy shit! My brother is JDOG?! fangirling. No, don't. Don't. Do. Not. Fangirl. Outloud. I could feel myself breathing a little harder than I had been before. Calm down TJ. Calm down. I closed my eyes for a moment and took a quite but deep breath to calm myself. When I re-opened my eyes, he was looking at me.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Fine. Just tired, I just woke up."

He nodded in understanding. "So TJ. What grade are you in?"

"Eleventh. I'm a junior in high-school."

"Cool. So you're what? Sixteen?"

"Seventeen." Pause. "Can you excuse me for just a moment please?" Then I got up and walked out the back door. Into the woods a little ways. And let out my loudest fangirl shriek. Then I calmly walked back the way I had come and sat back down on the couch.

"What was that all about?" Uncle Micky questioned. He looked concerned. "Are ya sure you're okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm still trying to get over the shock, you know? A brother... damn."

"Yeah same here. When I got that call I thought it was a joke at first. And then to find out that the man I always thought was my dad isn't actually my dad? It's a lot to take in."

"Well TJ," I looked at my Uncle. "Do you mind runnin over to the package store for me while I show Jorel around?"

"I'm seventeen... I can't..."

"I've got a buddy workin there his shift shoulda started about thirty minutes ago. I'll let him know you're comin." He assured me.

"Alrighty, just let me go get dressed and I'll go." I said getting up and tugging the bottom of my shirt down a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long I'm still trying to figure out how to get back into writing stick with me though hopefully i'll get it soon enough :) please comment! i will love you forever! xoxo

TJ's Outfit