Status: Inactive until further notice.

Heal All Her Wounds

Luck loves me not

Ithil couldn’t believe that it was half way through the week while sitting in her fourth period class, which she was seriously considering to drop. Most, if not all the class, were guys and they would always heckle by saying that she’s going to use these skills to make “upside-down” crosses and dangerous weapons.

Anger and annoyance began to fill her veins as she tries to work on welding a slab of metal to create a box. She wishes that she could make metal throwing stars and throw them at the guys who keep heckling her, but that’s highly illegal and she can be put in jail for murder. Ithil wanted to draw so badly, but doing so would cause her to get yelled at by the teacher and getting a lower grade in participation.

Instead of going out in a fit of rage, Ithil just allows memories of songs to fill her ears; letting all of the songs that she has memorized and enjoyed play in her head like she has her own mental radio. Things began to be more bearable, but at the same time she began to feel like she was going to breakdown if she doesn’t draw soon.

“Alright, time to clean up and put everything away. Don’t forget to label your boxes.” Their large and burly teacher said. Ithil begins to cheer up a little from the appearance of her metal’s teacher who looks like a stereotypical Canadian lumberjack: Wearing a long-sleeve red plaid shirt, black pants with suspenders, work boots, and has a beard that covers half of his chin.

Sighing, Ithil is relieved that she is finally able to draw and begins to quickly clean up her station. She places her box in her designated cabinet before walking to the door and standing against it, only to be shoved out of the way when the bell rang. She has grown used to the abuse and begins to quickly walk to the cafeteria so she’s not found by herself again.

“Therapy should be fun today.” Ithil thinks to herself while she quickly walks to the cafeteria to beat the crowd, but is found in the middle of it. She hated being in the middle of crowds, and even at concerts she was either at the front or near the front if she wasn’t standing in the back or edges.

“Fuck, move out of my way.” Ithil thinks to herself when in reality she’s politely saying “Excuse me.” The feeling of the crowd against her while she was walking in made her feel like she was in the middle of a mosh pit: dangerous and hard to get out of.

“Ithil, grab my hand.” Rachael says, spooking Ithil a little not expecting her to be next to her.

“Okay.” She says while grabbing Rachael’s hand tightly as they pushed out of the crowd and finally made it inside of the cafeteria. “Thanks.”

“No problem. You’re so tiny; you would’ve died without me.” Rachael says with a smile while they let go of hands.

“Haha, yeah, that’s definitely true.” Ithil agrees as they walk over to their table and finding that they’re the first to arrive.

They sit next to each other in the middle of their table and Rachael waits patiently for Matt while Ithil pulls out her sketchbook, happy that she is able to draw out her emotions; she, however, became paranoid that Rachael would look over her shoulder and watch her draw a violent image that she doesn’t intend on acting on.

Sighing, Ithil tries to secretly draw the guys that look like they’re going to grow up and be a welder or a mechanic, but fails miserably when she begins to feel Rachael’s curious eyes try to look past her.

“What are you draw—” was all she could get out before Matt called her over to get lunch.

“I’ll be back” Rachael says with a smile before walking over to Matt, whom Ithil was thankful for. Rachael and Ithil didn’t know each other very well, and Ithil thought it was best that Matt’s girlfriend didn’t know about how violent her thoughts can be when she’s angry enough. If Rachael saw the comic page that Ithil was making where she’s throwing metal ninja stars at her tormenters in her last class, she wouldn’t want to be friends with the broken girl; and, Ithil wanted to at least try to be friends with Rachael.

She got an extra three minutes before people a part of the group who actually paid attention to her began to arrive.

“Hey, Ithil.” Abbey says while sitting next to her and pulling out her own lunch.

“Hey, Abbey.” Ithil says while putting her book away and grabbing her own lunch, which really couldn’t be called a lunch: a yogurt and fruit parfait that Jane had bought her yesterday.

Ithil pulls out a packet of granola when she notices that her big brother isn’t around, but doesn’t question it. She doesn’t really question where Josh is either, but she is relieved that she wouldn’t have to deal with him elbowing her while she’s doodling and making a list of things she wants to paint.

“Wow, the table is empty.” Rachael points out while sitting next to Ithil and having Matt sit on the other side of his girlfriend.

“Yeah, it is. I mean, Danny is sick, I don’t know where Josh is, and I’m thinking Jay is sick too.” Abby says while looking at the empty spot where Jay usually sits.

“Well Kristen has a dentist appointment and I don’t think she’s coming back to school, so that’s where she’s at.” Rachael says.

Ithil sits quietly while they talk about the emptiness of the table and Matt glances at her while eating his crappy school lunch. Ithil just eats her yogurt parfait and listens to the girls, and looks at Matt once to see him just looking at her before Steve pulls his attention away to talk about what to explode next.

“I seem to fit in better when I’m alone.” Ithil thinks to herself as she finishes her parfait and gets up to go throw it away.

The bell rings and Ithil packs up her things, making sure that her sketchbook is in her bag before getting up.

“Got your sketchbook?” Matt asks teasingly.

“Yes, it’s right here.” Ithil says while holding the spine through her bag with her fingers. “I’ll see you guys later.”

“Ithil wait! Let’s exchange numbers first.” Abbey says while pulling out her phone, quickly stopping her.

“Oh, okay.” Ithil says while pulling out her phone and getting it to a fresh new contact.

They exchange phones and Ithil begins to put her information in the phone while people began walking out of the cafeteria, including Rachael and Matt.

“Bye, Ithil.” Matt says, causing Rachael to quickly repeat him seconds after.

“Bye guys.” She replies while putting in the last few digits of her number and saving the number in the Sidekick, the phone she has been wanting since she saw Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Pete Wentz and Audrey Kitching own one.

“Here you go. I almost forgot how to use a number pad.” Abbey says with the orange and black phone in her hand.

“Thanks, and here you go.” Ithil grabs her phone while handing Abbey hers.

“Okay great! Now we can be texting buddies.” Abbey’s smile became contagious and caused Ithil to smile as well. They began to walk out of the cafeteria together, beginning to text each other.

Ithil smiles and looks up, engaging in eye contact with Randy which quickly causes her smile to drop and her eyes to go back to the floor. “Don’t harass me.” Ithil thinks to herself and Abbey starts talking about how much of a texting addict she is.

“I almost got my phone taken away because my parents saw that I was texting in class, but luckily because I get good grades they haven’t taken away my phone.” Abbey says happily.

“I don’t really text a lot of people, so I’m not.” Ithil says, pointing out the obvious.

“Well, I’ll change that.” Abbey winks at her causing Ithil to laugh a little and smile.

“Oh, I’m sure you will,” Ithil laughs while walking seeing her classroom. “I’ll text you later.”

“Okay, bye!” Abbey says while pulling her into a hug. Ithil is rigid at first, but softens herself into hugging the red head back before they pull away and go their separate ways.

“I knew you were a lesbian.” Randy said while giving her a glazy look and with a smirk on his face as he walks by.

“Fuck off.” Ithil says quietly before entering the classroom.

She takes her spot in the front of the classroom near the teacher’s desk while some students stare at her and sits there as the rest of her class begins to walk in.

“Why does everyone stare at me? I’ve been here for over a month, they should get over it.” Ithil thinks to herself while pulling out her notebook and text book.

“Um…excuse me?” A girl shyly says from behind her.

Ithil turns around to see a girl wearing red framed glasses and a Panic! At The Disco shirt with dark brown hair and a blond high lights that remind her of Jack Barakat’s hair. She started to blush at the attractive girl. “Yes?”

“You have a note on your back.” She says while motioning to her back.

“Oh God, it was probably Randy. Can you get it off?” Ithil asks before turning back around and looking ahead as the bell rings.

“Yeah.” She says while taking off the note.

“Thank you.” Ithil says while turning around and looking at the girl.

“I’m Jackie, by the way, and I know you’re Ithil.” She says while looking down shyly while her cheeks turn red. The note that Ithil is able to barely read it says, “I’m a lesbian and I like pussy.”

Ithil just sighs and grabs the note about to explain herself, but the teacher tells her to turn around before beginning the lesson.

She just folds the note and puts it in her pocket while looking down at her desk.

“Lovely. Now everyone thinks I’m a lesbian. Sure I’ve dated a girl and think that some girls are absolutely attractive, but I’m not a full on lesbian.” Ithil thinks while grabbing her notebook to begin taking notes.

**


At the end of class, Ithil sighs and begins to pack up her belongings not noticing the girl who sits behind her is waiting for her. Jackie stands there patiently as Ithil stands up and all of a sudden sees the girl tower over her.

“So you like Panic! At The Disco?” Ithil asks trying to break the silence as they walk to the door.

“I love them! And I love All Time Low obviously.” Jackie says while motioning to her hair.

“Oh yeah,” Ithil giggles as they walk out of the classroom, “It definitely reminds me of Jack’s hair.”

Ithil begins to feel a lot more comfortable around people, which makes her feel relieved and scared at the same time. She was glad that she was no longer being a timid girl, but she was afraid to let herself be open towards people who just act friendly and talk to her.

“Yeah, I look up to him; him and Ryan are my role models.” Jackie says while looking at Ithil with her golden brown eyes. Ithil stops herself from correcting her new acquaintance, but nods and says, “Oh, I look up to Hayley Williams. She’s absolutely gorgeous and amazing.”

“Who?” Jackie asks, making Ithil feel a bit disappointed.

“Oh, she’s the lead singer of this band from Tennessee called Paramore. They’re really good.” Ithil says while she begins to walk a different direction than the skunk haired girl.

“Oh okay! Well, I’ll have to listen to them, see you tomorrow.” Jackie says while they begin to walk their separate ways.

“Okay, bye.” Ithil begins her trip to the hole-in-the-wall classroom which she makes it just before the bell rings.

Walking into the class, she sees Josh sitting in his seat looking down and Ithil takes her spot. She’s starting to feel the need to be a caring and good friend, so she waits a minute before asking what’s wrong.

“I—I don’t wanna talk about it.” Josh says, and Ithil respects his request. She often has times where she’ll feel this way and gets annoyed when people try to push on and get answers when she doesn’t want to talk.

Ithil sighs as the class begins and finds out that it’s a review day before a test tomorrow: book work all class unless someone has questions where she’ll stop the whole class and work on the problem.

Twenty minutes into the class, Ithil has only done ten out of fifty questions. She works on her eleventh problem when all of a sudden Josh says quietly while the teacher is working on one of the problems, “Okay, okay. I’ll tell you what’s wrong with me.”

“Um, okay.” Ithil says, surprised by his sudden need to tell her.

“I like you, okay? And I know Matt likes you too, but it’s not fair because he already has a girlfriend.” Ithil didn’t know what to say, and began to feel bad for the kid. She didn’t feel the same way about him, and wouldn’t even if she didn’t like Matt. Sure Josh was a nice kid, but she wasn’t at all interested in him.

“Oh, I’m sorry, but I don’t like you like that.” Ithil says quietly while looking down. “Anyways, Matt and I are just friends though, and I don’t like him like that.” Sure she knew that she was lying, but he didn’t know that.

“Oh, okay. Well, at least you don’t like him like he likes you.” Josh smiles and Ithil weakly smiles back before saying, “Yeah” and going back to her review.

The rest of the class went by fast, Ithil too involved in trying to get her difficult math work done. The bell is about to ring and Ithil finishes the last problem, no longer caring if she was doing it right.

“You’re a terrible Asian.” Josh jokes while packing his things.

“Haha, I know. The only ‘Asian’ thing about me is my love of Japanese pop-culture, anime and manga.” Ithil laughs before the bell rings.

“And your face, and your body type.” Josh said, starting to make Ithil feel uncomfortable that he actually pays attention to her body stature.

“Yeah, those are also Asian things.” Ithil says while standing up and getting ready to walk out the door.

“So, would you like to hang out this weekend?” Josh asks while they walk out.

“I can’t, I’m hanging out with Matt.” She replies honestly and looks at his face that has soften to disappointment.

“Oh, I thought you didn’t like him.” His voice was drowning in disappointment and Ithil didn’t feel bad, believing that he was trying to ask her out on a date.

“We’re just hanging out; and, like you said, he has a girlfriend.” Ithil says starting to get a little irritated with his disappointment and thinks, “It’s not like we’re dating or anything either. We’re just friends.”

“Well, yeah, but he likes you.” Ithil was getting tired of people telling her this because it was actually getting her hopes up, and she didn’t want to find out that what they were saying were just lies and assumptions.

“I don’t care. If he likes me, then he likes me, I don’t feel the same way.” Ithil says with a hint of irritation in her voice. The words had hurt her, even though she was the one saying it. She really did like Matt, but if it would get him to stop bringing it up she had to say it. Josh notices the hint and drops it, allowing them to walk together in silence.

They walk outside and don’t see Matt out before them like usual. Walking down the stairs, Ithil turns around to see Matt walking not too far behind and wearing his work uniform.

“You work at KFC?” Ithil asks, slightly shocked as he walks down to them.

“Yeah, I work at the KFC-slash-Taco Bell.” Matt says while walking away from the stairs. Ithil begins to walk away with him, leaving Josh behind with a quick good-bye.

“Oh, well that’s fun. What do you do?” She asks, truly curious.

“Cook, and I know the secret spices.” Matt says with a wink.

“Haha, oh really? Well, you can use that to make your own successful chicken joint.” Ithil jokes while they stop at her car.

“That’s true. Well, I’ll see you later, Ithie.” Matt says before giving her a hug.

“Later, Matty.” Ithil hugs back before letting go and Matt began walking to his work while she got into the car.

“So, he works at KFC, huh? We should go there some time!” Jane says excitedly while they drive off to her therapist’s office in London.

“He’s a cook there, so I don’t think he works the cash register often.” Ithil says with a smile while she watches him walk away from the school ground.

“Well, then maybe we’ll go on a lucky day where he will be made to work the cash register.” Jane says, and Ithil shakes her head.

“You really want us to be together don’t you?” Ithil asks while looking at the middle-aged woman.

“You guys are cute together. I mean, when you guys hugged I wanted to take a picture of it because it was that adorable.” Jane admits, causing Ithil to laugh.

“Oh my God, Jane! That would’ve been so creepy.” Ithil laughs, while Jane laughs with her.

Ithil couldn’t believe the words that Jane has been telling her, but it brought back the memory of Abbey and Josh telling her about Matt liking her even though he’s dating Rachael.
“What if he doesn’t notice what he’s doing and is just doing things subconsciously. That happens,” Ithil thinks to herself as they drive onto the freeway. “I mean, I wonder if Rachael thinks the same thing.”

**


Sitting on the couch in Natalie’s office, Ithil waits while her therapist looks over the drawings that she drew. Natalie comments on the style and the beauty before asking if it helped her get her emotions out.

“Oh, yeah definitely. I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before.” Ithil says with a smile.

“Well, I’m glad,” Natalie says with a smile while handing her patient back the sketchbook. “Now explain to me the meaning of each drawing.”

Ithil sighs as she opens the sketchbook and looking at the first drawing, remembering exactly what made her draw it. She explains the first drawing, talking about how she received the package with no return address and the contents that scared her and wished that she was dead so he would just leave her alone.

“If I’m gone, I don’t have to worry about him trying to find me.” Ithil says while looking down at the page.

“But you didn’t draw yourself in a coffin, or dead. You’re afraid of death because you experienced it at such a young age.” Natalie says while writing down the notes.

“Exactly…I could never kill myself, but if I could disappear that would be wonderful.” Ithil says while leaning back on the couch.

“Okay, and what about the next page?” Natalie asks, but Ithil believes that she’s talking about the next drawing.

“Oh, well I like this guy and—” Ithil gets out before she is interrupted, “No, I mean, the pencil writing.”

“Oh, I dropped this,” she lifts up the sketchbook a little, “during lunch and Matt found it. He seems like he really cares about me and he wrote those things in pencil.”

“And this is the same Matt that stood up for you?” Natalie asks with her eyebrow raised. Ithil knew that she was thinking the same thing that others have told her: “Matt likes you”.

“Yes, and don’t say that he likes me.”

Natalie laughs at the girl’s assumption, and Ithil just looks down at her lap.

“No, I don’t know if he likes you or not, but I know you do because he genuinely cares about you and you haven’t met a guy who has cared about you so much.” Natalie explains while looking at her.

Ithil thinks about what has just been said to her, and starts to go over who cared about her as much as Matt apparently does. She thinks about her brother who has mostly been talking about himself lately ever since he found out that his friends were starting a band and not letting him be the singer like he wants to be; she thinks about all of the guy friends she had, but couldn’t remember them caring about her as much as Matt does.

“Yeah, that’s true. Is it wrong of me to trust him?” Ithil asks curiously.

“Well, do you feel like you can trust him?” Natalie replies while looking at her.

“I—I do, but I don’t know if I should.”

“What does your heart tell you?”

Ithil had to think about it, not sure whether it’s her heart—her instincts—telling her to trust Matt or just her mind blinded by attraction that’s telling her to trust her. She has always found it difficult to tell the difference between her heart and her mind.

“Here, I’ll let you continue explaining your drawings and I’ll ask you again later.”

Ithil nods her head in response and continues to explain her next drawing, way more in-depth than her first drawing. She explains how she feels half-dead because of her past and she thought the woods would be a beautiful setting. She explains the popped “hope” balloon’s meaning of her lost hope that she would be with Matt and find someone like him in her lifetime. Ithil was about to continue, but Natalie stopped her.

“You haven’t lost, Ithil. I know you feel like you do because he’s taken, but he’s a teenager. He’s not getting married to the girl.”

“They may become high school sweethearts.” Ithil says pessimistically.

“You don’t know that, dear.” Natalie says before allowing Ithil to continue.

The young girl’s explanation of the “Worthless toy” that is her heart was short and simple: It was just her expressing how she feels that her heart may be a toy like it has been before, and quickly explaining how she knew it was her fault to allow people to use her heart as a toy.

“No, don’t be so hard on yourself, Ithil. It’s not your fault that they were manipulating you and took advantage of your sweet and friendly personality. Don’t let your negative thoughts get to you.”

Ithil sighs, having heard this multiple times by her therapist since she has started going, and continues to explain her final drawing: the comic of her turning into a ninja and throwing metal ninja stars at her verbal assailants. She giggles, kinda finding it humorous that she had decided to do a cheesy ninja transformation before throwing ninja stars at her enemies.

“I was just so angry, and you know I don’t want to kill anyone.” Ithil says while feeling like she needs to defend herself.

“Oh no, of course not. You’re not a sociopath, the only thing that’s ‘wrong’,” Natalie uses air quotes while saying the word which makes Ithil feel better about herself, “ with you is that you’re bipolar and social anxiety, unless your PTSD is coming back.”

Ithil sighs, remembering how terrible her six months were after the incident where nightmares gave her little sleep and she didn’t trust anyone: she didn’t trust her brother, her sister, or her guardians.

“I had a nightmare Monday, but I don’t think my PTSD is coming back.”

“What was your nightmare?” Natalie asks while looking at Ithil with worry in her eyes.

Ithil tries to remember her nightmare, but she often didn’t remember her dreams. Trying to gather her thoughts, Ithil closes her eyes and leans back in her seat hoping that this will help with her memory.

“I know it had something to do with Juan.” Ithil says, not believing that she was able to say the name so calmly and casually.

“Well, your PTSD isn’t coming back because you said his name so calmly. This is good progress.” Natalie says before there’s a knock on the door.

“Well, time is up, but I need you to do something.” Natalie says as Ithil stands up with her sketchbook in hand.

“What is it?” Ithil asks, afraid that it would be something extreme.

“I need you to show me that note in your pocket.” Natalie says while looking at the note that’s slipping out of Ithil’s pocket. Ithil forgot it was in there until she was reminded.

“It’s a note some jerk put on my back after lunch.” Ithil says while handing the note to her therapist.

Natalie opens the note to see what it says and looking up at Ithil sympathetically, “You didn’t tell me you were getting bullied this badly.”

“I didn’t think it was that big of a deal, plus it didn’t get this bad until this week. I know they do it because they’re more self-conscious than I am and need to downgrade me to make themselves feel better. Quite pathetic actually.” Ithil says while walking to the door.

“Well, I’m glad you know this. You’re truly a strong young woman, Ithil.” Natalie says causing Ithil to stop at the door.

“Thanks, Natalie.” Ithil says with a huge smile while looking at her therapist.

“I’ll see you next week, Ithil.” Natalie says while sitting at her desk.
“Okay, bye, Natalie.” Ithil says before turning back around and walking out of the office.

Though some people often didn’t like going to the therapist, Ithil was always grateful to be sent to one so she has someone she can talk to without feeling guilty about it. Jane sits in the lobby with a venti caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks, one of Ithil’s favorite drinks.

“Was that a good session?” Jane asks while standing up and handing her the Frappuccino.

“Yeah, it was good.” Ithil says while taking the Frappuccino, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Jane says with a smile as they walk out of the building.

They walk to the car when Jane suggests that they go to the KFC and Taco Bell that Matt works at to get dinner.

“No, I don’t want fried chicken for dinner…and aren’t we supposed to be healthier?” Ithil asks as they get into the car.

“Eh, one night of fried chicken won’t hurt.” Jane says while starting the car.

Ithil sighs in defeat and accepts the idea of having fried chicken for dinner from Matt’s job. Ithil begins to feel self-conscious and doesn’t want to seem like a stalker. She likes Matt and doesn’t want to push him away by trying to see him as much as possible in a day.

“Don’t worry, dear. He won’t think you’re a stalker, I’ll just say that I was craving chicken after seeing his uniform.” Jane says, having the sudden ability to read Ithil’s mind.

“I guess that’ll work.” Ithil says not very convinced as they find the KFC and Taco Bell that Matt might possibly be working at.

“Can we go through the drive thru?” Ithil asks, even though she can see that the line is long.

“It’s a long line, dear. We’ll just walk in,” Jane says as they park in front of the fast food joint where Ithil can perfectly see Matt work and cook to the side, “or I can walk in alone.”

“Walk in alone, I don’t wanna go in there.” Ithil says nervously. It was different for Ithil to see Matt outside of school, and she always found herself more nervous seeing him outside of school, except for when they were over for dinner.

“Okay, I’ll be back in two and two.” Jane says before getting out of the car and making Ithil groan, remembering how during her childhood they would do that to her when one of them would go out to get something.

“Okay.” Ithil says quickly before the door closes.

She grabs her iPod from her bag and puts her headphones on before looking into the fast food restaurant and seeing that Jane was the second or third person in line. She couldn’t help, but let her eyes wonder to her working crush as he hides and comes back into view while looking very unhappy.

“Must suck working at KFC. How does he not have grease burns?” Ithil says to herself as her eyes turn to Jane who is ordering.

Feeling her phone vibrate, it startles her and she quickly grabs her phone to see that she got a text from Abbey.

From Abbey Wilson:
Hey gurly <3 Srry 4 not txting u ryt after skool.


Ithil cringes as she read the message. She has always hated texting short hand and decides to take the lead in the right direction of using proper spelling and grammar.

To Abbey Wilson:
Hey there. It’s fine, I was busy anyways.
What’s up?


From Abbey Wilson:
Oh, you’re actually making me type things out and use proper grammar, huh? And nothing much, you?


Ithil giggles before looking up and seeing Jane talk to Matt before turning around and walking to the door. Matt sees her and smiles, and Ithil smiles back before he turns back around and going back to cooking.

To Abbey Wilson:
Yeah, I am. I’m sorry, I just really hate texting shorthand.
And I’m good. Just bought some chicken from KFC.


Just as Ithil sends her text message, Jane opens the door and hands Ithil the bucket of chicken. “He said you should’ve come in.”

“Yeah, I guess I should have.” Ithil says while Jane hands her a bag to put by her feet.

Ithil looks at Matt as they pull out of the parking spot before looking ahead and putting her head against the window, realizing that her iPod isn’t on.

The drive was silent and smelled like fried chicken the whole way home; Ithil texts Abbey as they begin talking about boys and who they’re interested in. Ithil didn’t want to say that she liked Matt, so she tried to keep the conversation on Jay until Jane has arrived home.

From Abbey Wilson:
Okay, enough about me and my crush on Jay, what about you?


Ithil waits until she gets in her room to text back and has the ability to think whether or not she should lie to her new friend.

“Jane, should I tell my friend that I like Matt who she knows is taken by our friend?” Ithil asks as she puts the fried chicken on the counter.

“Depends how close they are, but it’s best that you don’t say.” Jane replies while setting the table.

“Okay, thanks!” Ithil say while walking up the stairs to put her bag in her room and taking off her headphones.

To Abbey Wilson:
I’m not really interested in anyone. I mean Josh told me that he liked me, but I don’t like him back.


From Abbey Wilson:
Ew, Josh is actually a creep. He liked me last year, I’d steer clear of him.


Ithil sighs and decides to go on to check all of her important websites: Vampire Freaks, MySpace, YouTube, and DeviantArt.

To Abbey Wilson:
Okay, well I plan to gently push him away.


From Abbey Wilson:
It’s probably better that way. Well, I’m gonna do homework and then eat dinner, so text ya later, love <3


To Abbey Wilson:
Okay, bye :)


Ithil sighs and begins to check her websites, finding nothing too interesting.

“Ithil! Dinner time!” Jane yells.

“Okay!” Ithil says while starting to leave her room

While walking down the stairs she hears Jim ask what they’re having for dinner as he walks into the kitchen and hears Jane reply saying, “Ithil’s boyfriend made us dinner.”

“Ithil has a boyfriend?” Jim asks with a smile while looking at Ithil while she walks into the kitchen.

“No, he’s my friend that everyone wants me to be with apparently.” Ithil says while sitting down at her table.

“Well you never know, Ithil. They may break up sometime.” Jane says, making Ithil groan. Ithil doesn’t want to become a home wrecker and didn’t want to ruin any relationship.

“I don’t wanna ruin any relationship! I want Matt to be happy with whoever he wants, and if it’s with Rachael then let it be!” Ithil was angry and irritated. She had lost her appetite and has decided to storm off to her room and lay there.

A few minutes later she feels her phone vibrate and it scares her a little. Looking at her phone she sees a message from an unknown number. She looks at the message and almost couldn’t believe who it was.

Hey Ithie, it’s Matt. Abbey gave me your number.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading :) I hope you guys are enjoying it.
Comments and criticisms are appreciated; subscribe if you like it and I'll try to update as quickly as possible.

Title credit: "Break Out! Break Out!" by All Time Low