Status: Complete;;

Dear, The Maine

True Story

April 27th, 2012. St. Louis, Missouri. At the Firebird.
It was and always will be a night to remember and my favorite. I think it has been, the thirteen concert I’ve been to in my entire 22 years living on this earth, and by far it has been the best one ever. Though the crowd was brutal and not at all in a good way. If I hadn’t of left the crowd I would have passed out but it wasn’t you all’s fault. It was a very small venue and I wasn’t expecting that many people to be there, but you all deserve that. You all have such amazing fans and I’m so proud to be called just that, a fan.
July of 2010, my life really changed. My mom, who I love and who I looked up to for everything was diagnosed with liver cancer and my world was turned upside down and flung into space; if that makes any sense at all? I hated that feeling. The feeling when I found out. I hated everyone because I was blaming them and I was blaming me. I hated myself because I thought it was my fault. So when I wasn’t with my mom and sometimes when I was with her I would be listening to music because music is almost everything to me and it seemed that no matter what mood I was in, I always went right to listening to you guys. I’m not at all sure if that’s a good thing or bad thing, maybe a good thing. I guess, what I’m trying to say is that without your music I don’t know where I would be at or what would of happened with me. My mom is alive and during very well. I am blessed for that because I think without her and without you guys, my life would crumble. I’m sure you all have heard that a lot and I’m sure you all have heard it in a more sentimental way but I’m not good at writing or expressing how much something means to me. This is me merely attempting to.
November 26th, 2010, day after Thanksgiving or better known as black Friday. My mom, grandma, and my aunt do that whole get up early shopping and stuff. Obviously, my mom wouldn’t of been able to go if I didn’t go and she hadn’t missed one of those shopping days ever since I was born. Anyways, I had been up since 4:30am and by the time 11:30pm came around, I was out like a light. I had heard my phone ringing and I answered it. It was my friend, Jimmie. She had been to the bands concert in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and she had said she’d try to get one of you guys to call me because this was before I’d ever been to a concert. So when I answered the phone and I heard her shout ‘Here’s Kennedy.’ I wanted to cry. Partly because I was still half asleep and because I didn’t think it would ever happen. I can still remember all the things Kennedy said on the phone. I also remember that was the most awkward phone call I had ever been through. Apologies for my awkwardness but hello, I was half asleep.
Almost two years later, I finally got the privilege to travel two hours and fifty-seven minutes to see the band that got me through a lot of things I’ve been going through. I can not express how much all five of you wonderful guys mean to me. I guess, what I can say however, is that no matter what mood I’m in, no matter where I’m at, The Maine will always be playing through my veins. I will always love the beat from Pats drums, the strum Garrett, Jared, and Kennedy play, and every word John sings. You all will have this special place in my heart. Yes, sounds extremely cheesy and lame but totally true. I love you guys and I’m so glad I finally got to show you my support in person other than just buying your albums. Again, that night in April was the best night of my life and it was all thanks to you guys.

Xxxx
Jessi Mae
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, if this is in the wrong section let me know and don't be snobby about it. If not, leave a comment please. <3