‹ Prequel: Tell No Truth

Lethal Silence

HER Point of View
BAD Agency: Veni, vidi, nates calce concidi I came, I saw, I kicked ass. It is the official code that we live by as we come and tear down those who are foolish enough to torment America. Not only is it BAD's official motto, but it is my lifeline. Every choice and decision I make revolves around those words. My life is my job.
S.H.I.E.L.D.: A secret military force that works under us, not that they know this. They think that the council is their top priority. It is my job to go in and be the eyes and ears for BAD; once my mission is complete I will [possibly] open their eyes to the true higher power.
HYDRA: A terrorist group that makes Hitler look like a girl scout with a lack of cookies. They are America's enemy, they are my enemy and most importantly, they are the group that I am going to help bring down.
Truth: I was so deep in the black op that I didn't hear about my burn notice until the price was put on my head. As they put the gun to my head the doors burst open and two people came in; they saved me. I was put so far undercover that my old black op career was a joke; these guys made them look like first graders. I'm part of a new group: we are bad, but I am the baddest.
Hawkeye (Clint Barton): An exceptional agent with a past that is more well kept than my own. Fearless, he is the one person that seems to see that there is something more to my act. His smile is a light on my hard day. His shadow at my back is a warmth that I haven't craved in years; he is the partner I desire in so many ways.
Myself: I go day by day with the knowledge that I am a force to be reckoned with. I enjoy that. I go day by day with the silence of a lethal woman who cannot be put down; I weave lie after lie. I carry the knowledge that one day they will crash upon me and become my downfall. But then I met Clint, someone who lives the same life as I do. Is it possible that he can show me a breech between these two worlds before they collide?

© 2012 Starkette;
© 2012 THE AVENGERS, MARVEL STUDIES/MARVEL INDS.
© 2005 BAD AGENCY, SHERRILYN KENYON
© wreckless. for the lovely banner