Someday You Will Be Loved

III

I slowly opened my eyes and felt a weight on my legs, I looked down and my eyes widened at the sight of Giulia sleeping on my legs. I was about to shake her off but then I felt something odd. She looked so beautiful on my legs, like boyfriend and girlfriend. What the hell? I quickly shook my legs making her wake up abruptly. She slowly sat up and I stood up while she looked at her watch, "Shit, what's the time?"

"Eight-thirty." We both turned to the direction of the voice and we both saw Liam standing in the middle of the room with his hands in his pocket. He was already dressed? "I would have woken you two up but you looked like you didn't want to be disturbed." I noticed the bitter tone in his voice although she may not have noticed but I did because he usually laughed when he said these kind of things.

I stared at him, "Are you okay?"

He nodded, "By the way Giulia, Tom called and said the make-up people would be here soon so I suggest you get dressed or something." he said making his way to the fridge.

I decided to talk to him later so I made my way to my room and noticed that all the other guys were already dressed. What the hell? It was so unlike Liam not to wake me up because every time we had something important, he made sure everyone was up and ready especially me seeing as I take a whole year to get out of bed. I made my way into the shower hoping Liam was not angry with me for something I know nothing about.

--

As usual, it took me ages to get dressed and when I looked at the time it was nine-thirty and Giulia had yelled my name at lease thirty times and banged on my door a hundred times. "I don't know what you are doing in there Malik but we will go with or without you, do you understand me?" I quickly opened the door wanting to yell back at her but I couldn't open my mouth. She looked so pretty, like extra pretty at the moment and what she wore was not helping matter at all. "What are you staring at Zayn, you are meant to be out there getting your make-up done, gosh." she said then turned to leave.

What just happened?

I got into the living room and saw it was filled with people holding bags of make-up going back and forth. "Zayn?"

I turned and saw a woman motioning for me to sit down, I sat down and she got down to business but not without Giulia yelling. "We are so going to be late."

"Relax, it wouldn't be the first time." Harry said as he fixed his hair looking at the mirror while Louis messed it up again resulting to Harry slapping his hands and fixing it again. Those two...

"Well, as long as I'm your manager- shit, it's quarter to ten." She picked up her bag and headed for the door. "I'll go make sure the front area is cleared." With that she left and Niall started laughing.

"What's so funny, now?" Liam asked dryly. What was his problem?

"Have you seen one of the trending topics on twitter? I love our fans, if I could marry them all, I would." he said showing his phone to Liam who took it from him. I tried to see but the make-up lady wouldn't allow me, I just earned a glare from her.

"What the hell?" I heard Liam say. "This isn't really funny, Niall."

Niall frowned a bit, "I thought it was seeing as she's always picking on me and stuff."

Louis and Harry went up to Liam and looked at the phone, "Well, it's pretty funny. She was a bitch to us yesterday."

"Well, because you all made her act that way." This made the whole room silent even the woman doing my make-up turned and looked at Liam then resumed destroying my face. Liam cleared his throat, "I don't mean it that way, I mean like she's naturally mean so when we provoked her especially me, it just brought out her bitchy side, that's all." he said quickly as he gulped down his water from his bottle.

I, on the other hand wanted to see what it said. "Uh...guys, I'm here you know."

Niall smiled and handed me the phone then looked back at Liam, "Yeah but she started it, don't try and make me feel bad about it because she didn't even apologize."

My mouth shot open when I saw what the trending topic said. On the screen read 1DfanshateGiulia, I looked up at Niall, "Don't you think she'd flip out if she saw this?"

Just then Giulia rushed in and I was done with my make-up, "Okay, there were a few fan girls but that's all taken care of but one of them threw a bottle at me, I don't get it. Anyway, let's go if we want to make it on time."

"We won't, it's almost ten." Louis said.

"I know but I'd like to think otherwise." she said more to herself but I heard it. We all got into the elevator and I smiled at Liam who smiled back at me but it only lasted for less than a second and was obviously fake. What did I do wrong? Is he angry that I made everyone late because that's very likely. Great.

We all got into the van while Giulia sat in front. She got out a small bag and started making-up in the car. "Wow, it makes up." Louis whispered and everyone giggle except Liam and me, of course because I didn't find it funny. I usually laugh at everything the boys say but not this one, weird. I just didn't find it funny.

--

We got to the venue at 10:10 and Giulia practically flew out of the car ushering the rest of us in quickly. "Simon is so going to kill me." I heard her mumble and I just smiled.

We all got into the studio and took our seats around a table while Giulia apologized to everyone for being late but no one minded. She sat down behind the cameras."You guys ready?" One of the camera guys asked and we all nodded. It's a radio show, why are there so many cameras?

The interviewer came in with a bottle of water and sat down in behind his microphone and stuff. "We're on air in five, four, three, two, one..." I saw the red light come on. "Good morning everyone, today we have five very special people with us and you know them as One Direction or as the hottest guys on the planet. he said then started laughing which prompted us to laugh. So guys, we hear your US tour is coming up really soon, you must all be excited.

Liam was the first to speak, "Yes, we are, we're really psyched to be going to the US mostly because I've never been there before and we're really looking forward to meeting the American fans."

"I hear the girls are extremely hot so I'm also looking forward to that." Harry said suddenly which prompted everyone to laugh including Giulia.

Oh, I see. I'm sure the British fan-girls are getting ready for battle. Oh and I noticed the trending topic on twitter today. he smiled and I quickly looked over at Giulia who had a confused look and brought out her phone I'm guessing to check twitter.

Shit.

I looked at Liam who had an angry look on his face then decided to speak, "We all saw it and it's really sad because Giulia's a really sweet person so it kind of shocked all of us when we saw it but I guess it's normal,"he laughed. "Any girl that has any affiliation to One Direction, I guess the fans would automatically hate her."

The boys gave Liam an odd look but he ignored them. Why was he covering up for her, I guess he didn't want to make her look bad. So, I spoke up but not before seeing Giulia get up and leave the room. "Yeah, she's a really sweet person plus she made us cookies last night." I lied but I didn't want her to look worse than she already did. I felt bad for her.

"Oh, did she?" The interviewer asked.

"No, she didn't. Not for me though." Niall said and I glared at him. What was he doing?

"You already went to bed." Liam spoke up and Niall turned to look at Harry and Louis for confirmation and they just shrugged.

"I think one member of One Direction isn't a fan of Giulia, from your tweets Niall, I think she should be kept clear from you." he said then laughed. This wasn't good. I looked through the see through glass and saw Giulia saying something to Tom, she seemed angry.

Well, you know Niall, he gets really upset over everything. She didn't really say any of those things, it was just a joke and please girls, if you see Giulia on the road or anywhere at all, please don't throw a bottle at her, okay? We love you." Liam said using his sweet voice then laughing.

"Louis, I haven't heard your voice at all during this interview, what do you have to say about all this?" The interviewer asked.

Louis cleared his throat, "Well, I have just one thing to say. America we are coming for you. Nice save. I'm guessing he didn't want to get in the middle of things.

"So, I hope you've had a taste of One Direction this morning, girls. This is Ryan Harding on BBC Radio and we want to say thank you to One Direction for having us." After he said that, we were off air and Niall quickly stood up and stormed out of the room.

How many people have to be angry today?

Giulia turned and saw that we were done but walked away as Tom watched her and shook his head and sighed. He made his way towards us, "Guys, we have to head back to the studio." he said then went after Giulia. The bodyguards ushered us out of the building but we stopped and took a few pictured with some girls and even a dog then got into the van.

"So, that was a good interview." Harry said wanting to break the ice.

Giulia didn't say anything but just scrolled through her phone. I sighed and moved forward so I could get a good look of what she was doing, she was on twitter. "You really shouldn't look at that, it's just going to make you feel worse." She ignored me and kept scrolling through her phone so I just snatched it away from her hand, "I warned you, didn't I?"

She didn't turn her back but she spoke, "Give me back my phone, Zayn." she said. Her voice was full of venom but I wasn't going to give her back at phone. It was only going to hurt her.

I heard Liam sigh and mutter something to himself and I couldn't be bothered anymore. If he didn't want to tell me what I did. Fine. I won't beg him.

--

We got to the studio and Niall left the van quickly followed by Giulia. I guess she didn't want her phone then. I shoved the phone into my pocket and I heard Liam sigh next to me, "Okay, care to tell me what is up your arse today?"

He glared at me, "Why won't you just leave her alone? You've already caused enough problems as it is." he raised his voice a little.

My mouth shot open, "Me? What the hell did I do? It's Niall you should be talking to, not me and if this is about me waking up late this morning, I'm sorry but you're also to blame because you always wake me up but you didn't today, so we're both at fault here."

"Screw you, Zayn." he said then walked off leaving me standing there with a shocked expression.

What the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, thanks to the lovely pixie dusttt. and RedundantWhatsername for commenting. I really appreciate it. Thanks a lot. <3

So, what do you think. Let me know. ---> Comment :)
Poor Niall. :(

And don't forget to subscribe.
Just realised I've been spelling Niall as Naill. T_T

Giulia's outfit