Someday You Will Be Loved

Zayn

I was texting my mum when there was a knock on the door and Niall jumped from his chair and ran to the door, "Why are you running like you're expecting someone?" Harry said.

"I'm expecting Nandos." he said as he looked through the peephole and I immediately looked up at him.

"I didn't know Nandos did delivery." I said.

He smiled, "Now you know." He opened the door and Danielle came in smiling at us which made me realize something. I saw her sneak downstairs to the pool area and Liam was there.

"Hey guys, is Liam here?" Louis scoffed.

"We get that he's your boyfriend and stuff but we're your friends too, Danielle." Harry said as he stood on the first step that led to the pool area. "Liam, Danielle's here."

Danielle hugged him, "You know I love you too."

"But not more than I love him." Louis said. I rolled my eyes at him because it was obvious, the whole world knew that. Liam came up quickly and hugged Danielle then started a make-out session right in front of us.

"There are rooms, you know." Niall said as he scrunched up his face. I saw Giulia come up and look at Liam and Danielle kissing and she quickly looked away.

"Just went for a quick swim." she said quickly and left the apartment. I turned back to Liam and glared at him. What happened down there?

"I'm going to bed." I said then went into my bedroom. It was weird how no one noticed Liam and I weren't on speaking terms, Niall was always the first to notice these things. And what was with him going out with Giulia, did he like her too? I fell back on my bed and stared at the ceiling, I didn't like what was going on. "I like her." I admitted to myself

"Like who?" I quickly sat up from my bed and noticed Niall standing beside my door.

"Um, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I was about to go to bed."

He came in and sat on my bed while I gave him a confused look, "What's going on between you and Liam?" I knew he'd notice.

I shrugged, "What do you mean?"

He rolled his eyes, "Seriously Zayn, it's obvious that there's something wrong. What's wrong?"

I kicked my shoes off my feet and laid down on my bed, "I'm going to bed, Niall." I said with my eyes closed.

He stood up and sighed, "Look, I really don't want anything to happen to this band and I don't want you guys to fight because we're all meant to love each other so whatever is up your arses, better solve it." he said then made his way to the door but turned to look at me, "Number 365." he said.

I opened an eye and looked at him, "What's that?"

"That's Giulia's room number, she's staying at the Hilton close to our apartment." he said. "Thought you might want it."

Both of my eyes were open now and I was staring at him, "Why would I need it?" Did he know something?

He shrugged, "Forget it then." he said then walked out of the room. I sighed and looked at my watch, 10:48PM. I sighed and tried to go to bed, tomorrow is Sunday and I was grateful it was a day-off. I needed time to rest and think about things.

--

3:01AM

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the time and sighed. Why am I awake by this time? I sat up and turned on the TV and there were showing a rerun of South Park. I got off the bed and decided I needed fresh air. I grabbed my jacket and quietly walked out of the apartment and into the cold air. I was happy that there were just few people outside because I didn't need anyone recognizing me at the moment. I had walked for about ten minutes and realized I was standing in front of Hilton.

It wasn't like I wanted to come here, I just found myself here. I shut my eyes and sighed before entering the building and made my way to the elevators. When I got to her floor, I wandered a bit before walking towards her room. What the hell are you doing Zayn? I looked at my watch, 3:30AM. I turned my back, she was probably sleeping. I sighed then turned around before lightly knocking on the door.

I turned around to leave but the door opened and I kept my back facing her. "Zayn?"

I slowly turned around and waved, "Hey?" She still looked beautiful even when she woke up. She was dressed in an oversized pajama bottoms and a small vest.

"What on earth are you doing here?" she asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I, uh, I couldn't sleep."

Her eyes widened and she suddenly looked like she was going to murder me, "So, you decided to wake me up. Seriously, Zayn are you crazy and how did you even know I stayed here? It's Niall isn't it?"

I smiled because I liked it when she yelled at me. Call me weird, but I liked it, "I'm quite sad that you gave him your room number anyway do you wanna go for a walk?" She let out an aggravated sigh and turned to enter her room but let the door open so I took that as a sign of invitation and walked in. I looked around and then back at her, "Someone's living pretty big." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Simon is paying for it." she shrugged. "Seriously Zayn, why are you here?"

I shrugged, "I couldn't sleep and everyone else was sleeping -"

"So you thought I would be awake because I'm a vampire or something, is that it?" she said raising her voice a little.

I formed a thin line with my lips, "That's pretty much it." She threw a pillow at me and walked into her room, "Where are you going?"

I followed her into her room, "I'm going back to bed, Zayn. Believe it or not, I'm an actual human being." She got into her bed and pulled the duvet over her body and I quickly grinned and got into bed with her making her sit up quickly. "What are you doing?"

"Sleeping, what does it look like?" I asked her as I removed my jacket and placed it on the chair beside the bed.

She sat up and looked at me, "Zayn, you do know this is highly inappropriate. if anyone ever heard of this, your fans would bury alive me and worse, I'll get fired."

I looked up at her, it felt so nice to be on the same bed with her. "Then no one has to know."

She started getting off the bed, "I'm going to sleep on the couch."

I grabbed her hand, "Don't." She gave me a look, "I mean, I just...just stay with me tonight. i can't sleep unless someone's on the bed with me."

"Yeah, so how have you been sleeping?" she said with her hands on her waist.

"I was always tired so it was easy for me to go to bed but now I can't go to bed just like that." I said as I rested my head on my elbow.

She sighed, "This is so...no one better hear about this, Zayn."

I smiled, "No one." All I said were lies, of course I could sleep without anyone on the bed. What am I? Two? I just wanted to be next to her. She got in bed and slept on the extreme of the bed. "I don't bite, you know."

"Go to bed, Zayn. I already feel very uncomfortable and this is the last time." she said, he back facing me. I sat up and plugged in my iPhone to the speakers she had installed. "What are you doing, Zayn?"

"I need music to sleep." That was true. I heard her sigh loudly and I just smiled. I played 'End of May' by Michael Buble. I rested my head on the bed and closed my eyes and waited till she fell asleep before I held her hand and enjoyed the music.

Golden haze
Another morning feels like yesterday
End of May
Now you're gone and there's still bills to pay
And you know it doesn't help to make believe you're sitting next to me.
It doesn't help to make believe that you are right behind me
Saying it's okay...


Zayn and Giulia, the last thought on my mind before I closed my eyes. I liked the sound of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I don't know, are you liking this story?
I'm not really a fan of this chapter, dunno. :/

Please checkout Love Song and The Rules of Engagement. Let me know what you think. :)

Also, please recommend this story and please comment and subscribe.
Brian Dales and pixie dusttt. thanks so much for commenting. :)
So, who's liking the new Mibba?