Up All Night

10.

All i knew was that i came here thinking that Maxxie's plan was a bunch of bullshit but now i'm here and so many things have happen that, god i don't know what to think. Everythings just so weird. I woke up this morning in the boys room. Laying in the bed next to Harry. His arm was hanging over me. I felt awkward because i look underneath the blanket and he was sleeping with just his boxers on. I remember falling asleep on the couch but not in here. I slid out from under his arm carefully not to wake him up. My heart ached. I needed to cut. So i walked out of the room and went to find the bathroom. I turned the knob and the door quickly open. Niall was standing there with no shirt on and a pair of grey sweats. Seeing him shirtless made me blush a bright red. He smiled at me while he was chewing on some bacon.

"Need to used the bathroom?" He asked. I couldn't say anything so i just nodded. "All yours," He said pushing the door wider. I slid in past him and shut the door. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. My hair was a mess. My hoodie was hanging off my arm. My pants were hanging a bit off me. I must've had a bad dream and slept wildly. That usually is what it means. I slipped off my hoodie. I sat down on the floor and cut my arm. Blood dripped down. I stared at the blood for a couple seconds and then i put pressure on it and after awhile the bleeding stopped. I washed the blood and got rid of the evidence. I slid my hoodie back on and walked out the bathroom. Hearing the flush of the toilet. I walked into the living room. Louis was asleep on the couch. Which confused me.

"You took Louis's spot in the bed so he slept out here." I turned around and Niall was in the kitchen eating food.

"Oh," I said. "That makes me feel bad. I wish he would've just let me sleep on the couch. I wouldn't felt way more comfortable."

"Why cause he sleeps in boxers?"

"Yea. Just doesn't seem right sleeping next to a guy in his boxers." He laughed.

"It's even worse when your a guy," I laughed. I sat down in the seat beside him. "Besides that. How are you feeling today?" I shrugged. I started feeling bad. Even more so confused.

"I don't know how i feel." He nodded. Thoughtful like. He then smiled and grabbed my hands. It felt kind of nice to have his hands holding mine.

"How about you and me go out and have some fun. So we can change that i don't know to i'm feeling good." Before i could say my reply Harry came in. He looked between us confused and wonderment. Maybe a bit hurt.

"Whats going on?" He asked. I shrugged and pulled my hands away.

"Were just talking." I said. He nodded but he didn't seem convince. He walked over and pulled me into a hug. I think he was trying to tell Niall something without talking. I stood up and pulled away. I kissed both Harry and Niall on the cheek. I walked over to Louis kissing him on the top of the head. Waking him.

"Lilly? Is that you?" He asked sleepily.

"Yea just saying goodbye." He opened his arms for a hug. I gave him a quick hug and walked to the door. I turned back when i had my hand on the knob. Louis was sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Bye love." Harry and Niall said at the same time. I smiled a sad smiled and walked out the door. I walked back to my room. Deep in thought. When i got back to my room. I went inside and Maxxie was sitting on the couch reading a book. She looked up in confusion.

"Where the hell have you been? I thought you were in your room." I shook my head and sat down beside her. She sat her book aside and turned towards me intently.

"I stayed the night in the boys room." Her eyes grew wide.

"Excuse me?!?!?" I laughed.

"It's not what you think. I went there to hang out and i ended up falling asleep. Though i do have some strange news." She relaxed.

"What's the news?"

"I'm falling for Niall. He's getting to me."

"What happen to Harry?"

"I still love him but i don't know everythings so crazy right now." I started to cry.

"Oh baby. I'm so sorry." She pulled me into a hug and started saying, "It'll be ok." I pulled back and shooked my head.

"No it's not. I'm so confused. I don't know whats going on. I've never felt this way before. I don't have the strength to handle all this. I'm to weak." All of the sudden she smacked me.

"What the hell was that for?!?!" She laughed as i hold my cheek but she stopped laughing and got all serious.

"Honey you are far from weak. You are so strong and you can totally handle this. You got this girlfriend." I started laughing with the way she said 'you got this girlfriend'.

"I surely hope so."

"There is no hoping. It's knowing." I smiled and shook my head.

"I love you," I said giving her a big hug. I pulled away and gave her a confused look. "Where's Daniel?"

"Oh he went out with Paul. They had some buisness to discuss. I think it's about the boys. I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders. I nodded. "How about you and me go out. Go out on the town or something. So we can have our me and you time." I grinned.

"I like that."

"Alright. Well lets go get ready." She said excitedly. Jumping up and running into her room. I laughed. Shaking my head. I got up and went to my part of this hotel room. This place is completely fancy and spectacular. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans. A long sleeved red shirt. With a blue jean vest on over it. I slipped on some combat boots. Putting my messenger with everything i need in it on over my shoulder and i was ready to go. I walked outta my room and Maxxie was just putting something into her purse.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh just some paper that Daniel gave me." She said suspiciously. I shrugged and shook it off.

"Ready to go?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. So we left. To hopefully have some fun and to forget about everything,