Status: Finished!

Life as We Know It

12

-Month 5-
It was the beginning of November and i was moving into my own apartment, my stuff from my moms house has been sitting in storage since we got it a couple days after the confrontation. My dad had a few of his buddies help me with the boxes and setting things up like the TV, computer and internet.
It took us all day to bring everything in and and set it up. I'm thankful that Lindsay said she would pay for my rent while i'm pregnant and for a while after he or she enters the world, but once i'm stable i have to find a job and pay which i agreed it. After that day at my moms, my dad went up for the first time in years to try and talk some sense into her, but it didn't work and i don't really care to be honest, i have Lindsay. The great thing about Lindsay is she's never been one of those "i'm your dads future wife, your future step mother, you will do as i say" types of people, she's actually tried to get to know me and i'm thankful for her. I don't think i would be able to do this without her. My apartment complex is only about a 10 minute drive from my dads house, so if i need anything they aren't too far away.

i was exhausted from all the moving so i just grabbed my laptop and crawled into bed. I started looking at different cribs and strollers and stuff for my babies, yes babies. I had my first ultrasound a couple days ago and i found out that it is in fact two babies and not one. Apparently one was behind the other and the doctor could only find one, but the ultrasound showed two. It's excited but scary, it was going to be hard enough being a single mother to one newborn but now two. I also found out what sex they are, i'm having a boy and a girl. It was kind of a shock about the twins because we don't have a history of twins in my family, maybe Cameron's does. i don't know.
I was going through babies r us when my caller id showed Kayli was calling
"Hola" i said
"Hey bitch, turn on Channel 345, Allstar Weekend are on and before the break they showed a picture of you, you might want to watch"
"What a picture of me how, why what"
"I don't know it was just of you and Cameron, just turn it on"
"okay i will bye"
"bye"
I hung up and turned the tv on just as they were coming back from break.
"okay guys, so one of the most requested question from your fans was who is the girl with Cameron" and up popped a ton of pictures of me and Cameron from the Summer.
" that's Kennedy" Zach said
How did they have those pictures, why haven't i seen them, they look like paparazzi pictures, but i thought they were a band that didn't get followed. Tons of successful bands don't have paparazzi following them, so why do they.
"Are you guys dating, these seem to be taken over the summer and the last ones are of you guys at an airport, has she gone off to college"
"We were dating up until October, she actually lives in Florida and was here for the summer, we tried to make a long distance relationship work but she broke it off. We're still friends, she's a great girl. the distance just wasn't working" Cameron said
"That sucks, we're sorry to here that. Now that, that is out of the way and the fans can breathe, lets move onto the music"
I turned it off. I can't believe he talk so nicely of me, the way i broke things off was horrible and i regret doing it that way. I told him that i basically didn't trust him as he's a band guy and i know what band guys are like and he would soon see another girl and do exactly the same as he did with me. as soon as i hung up, i regretted it. We haven't spoke since. Part of me wanted to text him saying thank you for being so nice about me. But the other half was telling me don't, it will just get us speaking again and with my emotional state i wold blurt out about the twins and ruin everything. It's the hardest thing i had to do, but it was all part of my plan.