Status: Finished!

Life as We Know It

32

It was around 11:30 the next morning and i was on my way to my dads to pick up the twins. I was causally listening to the radio as they did their "Celebrity spots" section which is when people phone, text,tweet in about spotting a celebrity in Florida.
"we've also heard the bass player of Allstar Weekend, Cameron Quiseng is here, he was spotted yesterday at Disney World. Jasey texts in saying it looked like he was there with his girlfriend. He also tweeted early yesterday morning saying he was going."
I never really thought about, people seeing us. I was too caught up in the fact i was in Disney World to care what anyone.
I reached my dad's. I opened the door and saw Lindsay feeding them
"Hey babies" i said as i walked into the kitchen area
"Were you good for Grandma and papa"
"they were perfect little angels"
"that's good"
"So how was your day yesterday"
"Amazing, he took me to Disney World. it was just a great, great day"
"So still "just friends" Lindsay said clearly she already knew what the trip would have made me feel
"I don't know, i really don't know where we are. Yesterday i was excited, i let my feelings that i've been holding in since he got here out. Yesterday i felt like how it was back in California. But in the back of my mind all i hear is "he's leaving in 2 months" what will happen after that"
"Ked, i don't think you should go back keeping your feelings in. clearly you love him, you want to be with him. So be with him. Don't think about 2 months time, think about now. Your father and I were on different sides of the country for 2 years and we still are, apart from now that the wedding is closer i've moved here."
"I know, i'm just scared i guess, i don't even know what i'm scared about though"
"Then don't label anything, just go day by day and see how it goes. Believe me you would feel better letting go than holding everything in"
"I guess you're right"
"Where is Cameron anyway"
"He's on a call with the guys about some stuff, i don't know what though"
"I see, how do they feel about everything"
"i actually don't know, we haven't really talked about them much"
"and what about Kayli"
"i haven't really spoken to her, she's busy with summer classes"
"I'm sure you guys will cross paths"
"Yeah i'm not really mad at her anymore, i just don't look at her the same way as before though"
"It's understandable"

I was with Lindsay for about half an hour before i left. By the time i got back Cameron was off his phone.
"everything good" i asked sitting on the couch next to him
"Yeah all good. So how were they"
"She said they were fine."
i grabbed my laptop and logged onto my twitter. I was getting tweets left right and centre.
"Are you with Cameron" "Were you with Cameron at Disney world" "Oh my god it's you"
"If Cameron is with @HeyIt'sKeddy, i swear to go i will hunt that slut down"

There was a link to another tumblr post, i don't know if i want to read it or not but i opened it.

"I was at Epcot yesterday and during the fireworks i spotted Cameron, he was all over this girl. I sent a picture to my friend who saw him at that cook out and she said that was the same girl she saw him with. So he is with the slut who has kids. When i got home, i noticed that his old girlfriend tweeted about being in Disney World. that Kennedy girl. So that girl we all thought was so sweet last year is actually a slut. Her kids must be about 6 months old so she must have slept with another guy while with Cameron what an absolute skank. Why would Cameron get back with her. She cheated on him. He deserves so much better than her. She must have like drugged him or something. He Deserves a sweet girl. Not some slut"
i didn't read any more i pushed it away from me
"Whats wrong"
i pushed the laptop over to him. I watched him read it as i wiped a tear away.
"Don't listen to them, they don't know what they are talking about thy are assuming things and they are far from the truth and we both know that. Maybe i should say something"
"How can you say something when we don't even know where we are"
"Then lets figure it out. Where do you want to go from here"
"What i want is for us to be like we were yesterday, but i also don't want to label it. i just want to take it day by day"
"then lets do that. Let's just forget about social networks, ignore everyone and just be us and when we do know for sure, we will address it"
"Okay"
i got my laptop back and was just about to deactivate my account when i saw Kayli tweet a tweetlong
"Don't you dare talk about my best friend like that. If i see anyone calling her a slut or talking crap about her beautiful twins, i swear to God i will hunt you down. You guys are ridiculous"
after reading it, i deactivated. I picked up my phone and texted Kayli
"thank you for saying that"
"your welcome, i know we aren't close anymore but i will always have your back"
"I know, hey do you want to get lunch with us sometime"
"Really? sure, but i can't really come down to you, i've got so much stuff to do for school"
"We'll come up to you. I'll text you later with a day or something"
"Sure thang"
"thank you again"

Cameron and i made salad for lunch and then went on with the rest of our day. I couldn't push out what those people are saying about me, but i know it's best to just leave the internet alone for now and just concentrate of Cameron and my babies.