Status: Finished!

Life as We Know It

39

It's been a week since Cameron went back to California and i have been slowly loosing my mind.
Waking up and not seeing his face. Not seeing him play with the twins, not being able to kiss him whenever i want. I've talked to him nearly everyday but it just isn't the same.

I arrived at Lindsays house, i just needed someone to talk to.
"Mama" i shouted
she came and met me in the living room
"How's everything" she said sitting next to me and taking Lakyn from me
"Okay i guess" i said
"Are you sure"
"No, i'm in bits, i keep telling myself i'm fine but i'm not" the tears started to fall.
"have you spoken to him"
"I speak to him nearly everyday but it just isn't the same and me being like this is affecting them as well"
"I really don't know what to say, i can see you're in pain but there really isn't much i can say to make you feel any better"
"I know and thats why i've decided"
"decided what"
my dad walked into the living room
i took a deep breath
"I've decided we''re moving to San Diego, i thought moving would be hard but not being with him is even harder"
"Are you sure" my dad said
"Im positive, i've thought about it all this week, i mean i know i will be leaving my family but i'm not with my other half, my kids are not with their father. That's more important to me"
"Well if you're positive, i have to go to LA in 2 days for work, you can fly with me if you want" Lindsay said
"Yes, yes please"
"Okay i will phone the airline and tell them i need to change mine and tell them i'm travelling with two young babies so we need to be together"
"thank you, thank you. I love you" i said hugging her super tight.
We discussed things about moving and ate lunch before i went back to my apartment.

"hey Kay" i said as she answered her phone
"So i have to tell you something"
"I'm moving to California"
She was freaking out on the other end of the phone, she was happy but sad that i was leaving her, but she knew it was what i had to do.
"Hay one you finish college you can move here too"
she agreed, we never really spoke about ever living anywhere but Florida, we always talked about how out kids would go to the same school, be best friends like we are. But things have changed.

Lindsay texted me telling me everything was sorted for the flights. Everything was becoming real. even though this trip would just be a week or so, figuring everything out, maybe finding a house or something. Then coming back and sorting out my apartment before moving permanently.

"Hey babe" i said as our skype session started
"Hey, i miss you"
"i miss you too. So i have something to tell you"
"Go on"
"Me, Lakyn and Maui are coming to LA in 2 days"
"What your are, why, how long for"
"Well i decided that we are going to move. So Lindsay was already going for work we got flights together"
"You're moving here are you sure this is what you want, please don't be lying to me"
"I decided being without you is a lot harder than moving, so i'm packing up and moving. We're not moving in 2 days though, we're just coming to check things out, figure it all out"
"Where are you staying when you come"
"Lindsays house, but i want a house in San Diego"
"well i'll look out for houses and we can go look at some when you're here"
"Sounds good i'm so excited to see you"
"i can't wait to see you and my babies, i've missed you guys so much"
"they've missed you too. They can tell you're not here"
we continued talking about things. We decided that he would pick us up from the airport as Lindsay was going straight to her work.
"i love you bye" i said as i ended the session.
i started to pack things. i was so excited these 2 days are going to be going so slow.