Status: Finished!

Life as We Know It

43

The next morning the twins and I took the trip down to San Diego, we picked Cameron up and he drove us to the right house.
The first house wasn't to my liking, it was nice for maybe a family of 3 with an older child. But we're a 4 with 2 infants.. The same goes for the 4 other houses they just didn't fit what i pictured.
"What if we don't find one" i said as we got into the car.
"Then we will book another day to look"
"But what if i have to leave before we have somewhere"
"Then you go home, pack everything up, we get it moved to here and we put it in storage until we have somewhere, i'm sure you could stay with me for the time being or up at Lindsays"
"I guess so, this trip isn't planning out how i had it"
We drove an pulled up to a gated Community, which got me nervous this is the last house for the day and it's in a gated community aren't these normally really expensive. We pulled up to a house and it was beautiful, 2 story house with a big driveway with a fountain in the middle of it.
we got out. Cameron had to be careful getting Lakyn out because he was fast a sleep and we didn't want to wake him.
"So This is the last house of the day" Nicholas, the real estate agent showing us around
"Well it certainly is beautiful from the outside" I said
we headed inside and it was just as beautiful, large rooms, an amazing kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, the back yard was amazing with a huge swimming pool with a slide and hot tub as well as a bbq area. this house is way out of the budget i had in my mind. I don't think i ever dreamt of having a house like this.
"So what do you think" Nicholas said
"It surely is amazing" i said
"It's great"
"How much is it" i asked
"It's $999,000"
i thought i was going to puke. Cameron didn't seem phased though
"Whats the schooling and stuff like in this area" he said
"The school bus comes right into the community, the schools are close by. Theres also a house turned daycare a few blocks from here in the community"
"That's great"
"well i'll let you guys discuss for a minute" he said and went outside

"Cameron this house is amazing, but it's way too much"
"But you like it right" he said
"Yes i just said that"
"Well then we will get it"
"No Cameron, this is way passed the budget i had in my mind"
"It's a safe place, the schools are close, theres a daycare walking distance away. We could stay here for years to come. I make enough money to buy this house"
"i don't know, i don't want people thinking we are blowing your money"
"Look i don't care what anyone thinks, i think this place is a safe place where i will feel comfortable leaving you when i do tours and stuff. thats what matters to me, that you and the twins are happy and i can see that you really love this place"
"i do really love it" i said
"then we will get it"
"Oh Okay.. but it anyone asks i said it's ridiculous and you conned me into it"
"Fine"
We went and found Nicholas
"We've decided we would like to put an offer in" Cameron said
i took lakyn from him as he woke up and took Maui and him to the car while Cameron did his thing. I put them in their carseats and got into the passengers seat.
5 minutes later cameron came back and got in
"So" i said
"I signed everything and they will let us know later this week"
"Okay"
"i put in what they wanted so he said hes 99% sure we will get it and that will be our new home"
"i'm so excited to decorate it" i said
i was excited my first proper home. I'm so thankful we saw this house today, i don't know what i would have been like if i had to go back to Florida with out a home here.
"Do you want to grab some pizzas before we had back"
"Yes i'm starving" i replied
we drove off and stopped off at Pizza hut and got take out pizza. It was late about 7:30 by the time we got back to Camerons. His sister was in the living room watching E! news
WE sat down with the box of pizza on our laps and the twins asleep in their car seats by the couch.
"Allstar Weekend were spotted at the Grove yesterday getting a bite to eat at the cheesecake factory and also taking time to pose with a few fans" all three of us turned our full attention to the TV. i didn't even know they were big enough to be featured on E!
"Cameron Quisengs girlfriend Kennedy was also with them as well as her twins who were sporting t-shirts says "my daddys a rockstar" rumors are buzzing that in fact Cameron is the father of her babies instead of the earlier thoughts of her cheating on him, we tried contacting his rep but they did not reply" Giuliana Rancic said as well as pictures of us on the screen.
" I think you should just tell the truth" Anna said
"What do you mean" Cameron said
"Just tell everyone you are their dad, so everyone can stop making up stories. Like i know before you hid it so it wouldn't mess up his career. But now you guys are openly going out together, theres no point hiding it. it's either she cheated on him and hes raising someone elses kids or you are the father, either way they are now in the picture"
"She's right. either way we fess up or we keep it a secret you're still seen with me and the twins. it's not like we are hiding them"
"Okay how do we do it, i don't just want to be like "oh yeah their my kids"
"well when's your next like interview or something"
"i'm not sure, in a couple weeks i think"
"well why don't we just wait till then, i'm sure you will get asked out it"
"alright we'll, well i'll do it then"
"sounds like a plan batman"

We hadn't realised how late it had gotten until Anna said she was going to bed. It was 11:30.
"you might as well just stay here" Cameron said
"What about the twins though, we don't have anything for them here"
"I'm sure we have enough diapers in the bag for one night & the stroller is in the car, they can sleep in that"
"Okay" i said, i really didn't want to drive so i was happy.
he went out to get the stroller while i changed their diapers. Once he came back in we went down to his room, they live in a one story house. he set the stroller up and i put them in it.
"I'll go ask my dad if we have any blankets"
he went and 5 minutes later came back with 2.
"Here" he said chucking me one of his t-shirts after placing the blankets on the twins.
I undressed down to my underwear and then put his t-shirt on, it was a nice oversized fit.
"Sexy" he said
"shut up"
he changed into pajamas and then we crawled into his bed.
I snuggled up to him as he wrapped his arm around me.
"I can't wait to move into our new house" i said
"me neither"
we kissed before falling asleep tangled into each other.