Status: Finished!

Life as We Know It

44

I was sitting in the living room after moving all the baby stuff from Lindsays down. Tomorrow i will be getting my flight back to Florida. The house is officially ours, but we can't move in for another week. Which is just the week i'm in Florida so it's okay. I can't wait to get decorating.
I was watching the twins on their mat, just starring at the hanging toys. IT amazes me how babies can just sit and stare at things, i always wonder what they are thinking.
"Maybe i should take one back with me" i said to Anna
"Why you say that"
"Just i mean, he's never been alone for long periods with both of them. It's hard, i know how hard it is to try and care for both of them even with help from family"
"Yeah maybe it would be best, i mean i know he is acting all i can do it. But i know my brother, he's really freaking out at the though of you not being here"
"I'm freaking out about what" Cameron said coming into the room
"I was just telling Anna maybe it's better if i take one of them with me, i mean the whole point of them staying is because it would be too hard for me to take them both on a plane alone with me. But i mean Lindsay and I are still booked in with having babies with us, it would be easier for me to travel with one"
"I knew you would say this, i don't mind and i know you wouldn't be able to go a whole week without them"
"So if i take Lakyn with me, i mean Maui is a lot more attached to you"
"Sounds like a plan"
i know he could read right through me, i knew he knew that it's the fact i can't just leave them, he knew i wouldn't be able to go a week without them.
"The only thing is will you be able to get everything done in Florida with Laky with you" Anna said
"I mean the packing might be a little hard but everything else i can take him with me and it will be fine"
"Pizza's here" Geoff said coming through the door, he handed us each a box of pizza, making sure he gave us all the right one. i got just a plan cheese.
"So hows everything looking "he said to Cameron
"good everything is set up now" he replied
"Good"
"Ken, is going to take Lakyn with her"
"Oh really, didn't i tell you that"
I looked at Geoff weird
"i knew a mother wouldn't be able to leave her babies for a whole week, i knew you would decide to take one of them or even both"
"I just think it would be easier for both of us"
we ate and then headed to bed as it was 10:30 at right and we had to be up early.

the next morning we woke up at 5:30, I changed while Cameron got Lakyn ready. He decided he would just stay in his pajamas to take me to the airport.
I checked everything was in my bags. Cameron went into Annas room to tell her we are leaving and that Maui is sleeping and will probably be up soon. I had prepped Anna last night about what to do When she wakes up and also left a note in the kitchen as well.
We got into the car and headed up to LA, it was probably stupid of me to stay at Camerons and not Lindsays but whatever. The ride up was quiet but hay it was only 6 in the morning and we all know Cameron and I are not morning people.
Once we reached the airport and aprked, Cameron carried my bags as i carried Lakyn and looked for Lindays
"She's over there in line" Cameron said pointing to the Delta check in
we walked over.
"You wait here and i'll go get in line with her" i said
we sat down on a bench near by and we swapped i took my check in bags and he took Lakyn.
I polietly excused my way through the people to reach Lindsays, some giving me dirty looks even when i told them, i was getting to my mom.
"Hey" i said as i reached her
"Hey, Wheres Cameron"
"Okay, there" i said pointing to him
"Whys Lakyn here"
"He's coming back with us, i couldn't leave them both her, i just couldn't"
"Well it's a good thing, you came when you did otherwise i was going to tell them we didn't need to seats for the babie"
It was our turn to check in.
"Have a safe flight" the lady said after she checked our bags and gave us our tickets.
"Um Cameron are you in your pajamas" Lindsay said as we reached him
"Why yes, yes i am"
"just checking"
we walked over to the security, I was getting nervous, not for me though for Cameron and Maui and just i was panicing and it was showing
Lindsay took Lakyn from Cameron and then he hugged me, trying to calm me down.
"Just remember, she wears size 2 diapers, 5 table spoons of forumla." i started to ramble
"I know, i know i've got it, we will be fine, just don't panic and get everything done in Florida so you can be back with us" He kissed and and hugged be tighther before letting me go
You could say i rushed through security as it was still early it wasn't that long. Lindsay and i were let onto the plane first. We sat and i was still freaking out
"Maui will be fine, she i with her daddy, auntie and Granddad"
"I know, i know it's just going to be the longest week of my life"
after about an hour and everyone else was seated we took off for Atlanta, Lakyn basically slept the whole way. Lindsay slept and i was wide awake, i couldn't get the fact i left Maui behind out of my head. Which is stupid because she is with her father and it's not like i just left her with a stranger shes not comfortable with. She's a proper daddys girl.

Before i knew it we were touching down back in Bradenton.