Status: Finished!

Life as We Know It

48

----- 10 years later----

It's been 10 years since i moved to San Diego, The twins are now 10 years old and going to be starting middle school. It's crazy to think, We've gone back to Florida as much as possible, we try and go for a holiday such as thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and if a tour is in the summer, we go on tour and then when it get to Florida the kids and I stay for a couple weeks while the tour continues.

Allstar Weekend are bigger than ever. In the last 10 years they gone on multiple world tours taking the to Australia, Asia, Europe. in the last ten years they have only stopped when something in their personal life's happen. Like when Zach got Married 3 years ago to Jessica, When Michael and Tori had their son 2 years ago. Brent and Dillon are still part of the band too which is great, they are both married as well. The band really has changed from those guys in their early 20's to respectful adults with families.

Kayli moved out to California, Cameron and I always thought her and Zach would end up together because they would always talk but turns out they were never anything more than friends, she actually started dating Cody and now they live in San Fran and i try and visit them as much as possible.

Cameron and i got married 5 years ago, in a nice beach wedding in Hawaii, we flew our families and close friends out for it. We would always have people telling us we were so young to have kids, we were 20 and 22 and we would last. But now we are 30 and 32 and happier than ever. Our honeymoon resulted in another child, a girl named her Maci. She's 4 and starting Kindergarden. We're still in the same house, Zach and Michael actually purchased homes in the same community. Zach has a recording studio in his house so now they do everything from there.

My dad and Lindsay are still in Florida, they actually adopted a child, not a baby but a 10 year old who had been moved from foster home to foster home. A boy name Ollie, it's weird to think i now have a brother who is the same age as my twins, but thats life.

Maui and Lakyn understand that their father is a well known musician, they think it is pretty cool even if kids at school sometimes make fun of them for it. Maci just wonders where her daddy goes for long periods of them when we can't go on tour with them because during the school time.
the kids love going on tour though, They always beg to be homed schooled when Cameron says theres a tour coming up. But during the summer, we are on that bus and travelling with him. When the kids and I join, Cameron and I get our own bus as we have the biggest family.
Dillon has been teaching Maui how to play the piano since she was 5 years old, she sometimes goes out on stage and plays one of the more easier adub songs. I can tell now she is going to want to be up on that stage and do what her daddy does.

Everything in life is wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the last chapter guys.
thank you for reading.
:)