Status: Finished!

Life as We Know It

6

After that night Cameron and I decided to just pretend it never happened. After he had crept out the house at the early hour, I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. As much as I wanted to just forget it happened I couldn't forget the fact Cameron Quiseng had taken my virginity. Kayli had tried asking me about how the night went and I kind of avoided it. I haven't even told her about it.

It's been about three weeks so we are into our second month of being in California. We've seen the guys a couple times since that night and Kayli finally met them and we only really see them when they come up to LA for a meeting or something so it's very brief, But according to Kayli, Zach thinks Cameron likes me. NO DUH, I think i got that when he slept with me because I'm pretty sure he's not the type of guy who just goes sleeping around and I'm pretty sure I read somewhere he was a virgin..WAIT...did I take his Virginity too?! Were we both virgins? Stop it Kennedy, you're meant to have forgotten about it!

Today Kayli and I were road tripping it down to San Diego for the day to go to Sea World..and she us so happened to invite the guys..I mean I love hanging with them but every time I do, I get flashbacks of that night. Of course I still like him and after what happened I like him a lot more than just a crush on a boy-in-a-band kind of way. So not only does it make me feel awkward that I slept with the guy but also that I have a huge crush and it just feels awkward for me because it's not like I can tell Kayli because she would be like "I know that silly, you've told me that for years."

my thought were interrupted when Kayli came to my room
"you ready" she asked
"yeah"
we headed out to the car and made our way to Sea World. Early morning traffic is just lovely but at least we were heading out of the City instead of in.
"you excited to see all the animals" Kayli tried to start a conversation with me.
"yeah i guess, i'm just not looking forward to the skytower, you know me and heights"
"Well you don't have to go on it"
" i know"
really that was just an excuse, i've been feeling really off lately and i don't know why, homesick maybe.
after the 2 and a half hour drive we got to the parking lot of seaworld
"so where did you say we are meeting them" i asked
"at the gates"
we parked up and headed to the gates, we saw the guys already standing there.
"Hey" Kayli said as we got up to them we hugged each of them an mine and Camerons hug latest a little longer than usual, but from how i've been feeling lately, i didn't mind it at all.
Once we were in Kayli nudged me like a "get it girl" kind of way.
There was casual talking between all of us as we went round seeing the different sealife and going on rides. We decided to go see the "One Ocean" Show. It was crazy seeing the Killer whales doing stuff like that. i had noticed during the day Cameron would flinch to grab my hand but would always chicken out, so after the "Once Ocean" show i decided to bring it upon myself and made sure we were behind the group and i grabbed his hand. he smiled down at me, and i smiled back. It felt nice and it shows that we have both put what happened to the back of our minds.. or so i like to think i have. We were heading towards the skytower and i was getting uneasy. This time it was for real and not just an excuse like in the car.
"um guys i think i'm gonna sit this one out" i said they all turned to look at me, which made Cameron drop my hand.
"what" Zach said
"I'm scared of height and the last time i went on the skytower in Orlando, i puked all over the place. i do not wish to re experience that" i said
"Yeah it was ugly" Kayli said
i glared at her while the guys all shrugged like "whatever"
"I'll stay back with you" Cameron said
"Not it's okay you all go, i'll just wait around"
"No i think he should stay, we don't want something to happen to you on your own" Michael said
"Oh Alright"
i was kinda getting uneasy about this now, Cameron and i haven't been alone, since that night.
"So where do you wanna go" Cam said after we watched the others go.
"theres a bench over there, i really just want to sit, we've been walking all day and it's hot"
we went and sat on the bench and just started talking about random stuff and about how the summer is going an dhow i only have one month left here.
we were just sitting there starring into each others eyes when we both leaned in and started to kiss. It's like our bodies are magnetised together. Can i just add had been soaked at the One Ocean show and Cameron was wearing a white t-shirt. so you can guess it had turned seethrough.
we only stopped when i heard someone or should i say Kayli shout "GET IT GIRL"
to say i was embarrassed was an understatement
"You guys trying to act like you are just friends, we saw holding hand back there" Zach said
"fine alright, i like him okay"
"And we all know he likes you, he hasn;t shut up about you since the concert night"
my eyes widened what has he told them about that night i looked at him with a "you didn't" face and he shook his head like no. he better not have.
The day ended and we went our separate ways. and now i have a 2 hour car ride with Kayli asking me questions.