Status: Work in Progress!

I Believe In The Finer Things & You Don't Believe In Me

Those Eyes You Bought Have Gone To My Head

"Come on, please?" Josh begged, trying to convince me to hang out with him and the rest of his band. He's constantly been talking about how much he wants me to meet them, but I was reluctant. What if they weren't as understanding as Josh?

"W-What i-i-if th-they don't l-like me?" I asked quietly, looking down at my feet from my seat on the couch in the Franceschi household's basement. "They're going to love you, I promise. Please just do this, for me? If you decide you want to leave I can walk you home. At least give it a shot" he urged, and the puppy-dog eyes came back for round two. "Jesus C-Christ... Alright, I'll d-d-do it." I gave in.

I could never hold up against Josh. "Seriously?" he asked, looking at me with wide eyes, and I nodded. "It was the face, wasn't it?" he asked, smiling, and I shook my head, lying. He pulled the face again, pouting slightly and I giggled, "Was it?" he asked again. I shook my head once more, "But it is!" he insisted, leaning towards me and holding his hands out in front of him as if he was going to start tickling me.

"N-N-No!" I protested, leaning away, "Admit it!" he demanded, his tone playful as he began to tickle my sides. My laughter filled the room, accompanied by Josh's at some point.

It felt like ten minutes had passed, and we wound up sprawled across the couch, me leaning at an odd angle against the arm-rest, Josh pressed up against me to trap me there. "O-O-Okay!" I gave up, hardly able to breathe with the uncontrollable laughter coming from me. Josh's hands stopped moving and rested on my hips for a second where he was tickling me, and brought one hand up to my face, brushing my fringe to the side.

"I knew it." he stated, triumphant, and his hand at my hip started tickling again, causing a few giggles to escape my lips before he stopped. "You're laugh is cute." he complimented, causing my cheeks to tint a dark pinkish shade. "T-T-T-T-Th.... T-Thanks." I stammered, flustered by his close proximity, placing of hands, and compliments.

His hand cupped my cheek, and he leaned in a bit, slowly closing his eyes and my heart seemed to stop. "Joshie, Daniel is on the phone." his mothers voice called from upstairs, and he froze, opening his eyes as soon as she began talking. He looked as if he had just been caught trying to get away with murder, and he pressed a quick kiss to my cheek before getting up in a haste and making his way upstairs, averting my eyes.

In a way, I was thankful his mum had interrupted. I had never kissed anyone before, and the thought of making a fool out of myself in front of him scared me so much. Just the idea was nerve wracking. Plus, the fact that he even wanted to kiss me sent my thoughts racing. Maybe he didn't mean to do that? He was probably just caught up in the moment, or I had just misunderstood his actions.

He doesn't like me. I've told myself that a million times already, but now I wasn't quite sure.

Does Josh Franceschi have feelings for me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for my lack of updating! I've been really depressed the past few days, but I think sitting down and writing this gave me a good push in the right direction. Thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing/etc. and a special thanks to d-o-c-t-o-r-w-h-o, and saveredheads for commenting on the last update! I love you guys, thank you so much for continuing to read! I'll try and get another one up soon! :)