Status: Please comment and read my other Frerard/ waycest etc <3

Love Me, Please

One and Only

''Jenny, no, I don't want to, it's ju-''

''God sake Gerard! What's wrong with you!?'' screeched my girlfriend, huffing as I sat beside her in my car. I frowned, bowing my head. I hated it when she was like this.

''I just think you should wait till you're ready...'' I started, but trailed off from the evil glare she gave me.

I don't know what it was, I just didn't want to touch Jenny. It's not that she isn't beautiful, she just........has no respect for her body. Like a moment ago, she was trying to get me to put my hand's all over her. I'd never hurt her and she knows I care for her, but she should wait until she know's she's ready, not when she's out of it on vodka shots.

I think I know what's wrong with me.

Don't get me wrong, I mean girls are pretty and I hate it when a girl thinks she isn't skinny enough or pretty enough to be treated right. But things were better between me and Jenny as friends, I'd went out on this date with her to be kind, and she was already trying to get me to sleep with her. I was jerked out of this daydream as Jenny leaned over, smooshing her lips against mine, grabbing my hands, to put on her chest, I tried to kiss her but her lips where too soft, her body didn't feel right.....I gently pulled back, I didn't want to hurt her feelings as I took her hands, resting them on her lap.

''What the fuck Gerard!'' she shouted again. I bit my lip, it was now or never.

''Jenny, I think.....I think I'm gay.'' I blurted out, the car now filled with silence as a burning blush slowly crept over my cheeks.

''That's fucking disgusting! Gerard, you fucking fag! Go die!'' screamed Jenny, her words joined by her hand slapping me across the face. I sat there, speechless, willing the tears to stay away as she gave me one final hateful look before stepping out and slamming the car door behind her. But I couldn't do it and before I knew it my vision was blurred by hot wet tears and those low sobs and crys filling the car where mine. I didn't know how she'd react but I didn't think she'd do that. Didn't she understand? I couldn't help who I loved. That's just who I was.

After what seemed like a while I managed to stop my tears, but couldn't stop the pain destroying me inside. I gave one last shaky breath as I started the car, knowing there was only one person who could save me.

Frank's P.O.V

I heard someone knocking at the door as I went down the stairs, glancing at my watch to see it was 2am, who the fuck knocks at 2am? I swung open the door to find Gerard, barely standing there. His eyes red from crying, arms wrapped around his chest, like he was trying to stop himself from falling apart. My mouth popped open as I hurriedly pulled him in, out of the cold, instinctively wrapping my arm around him as I took him up to my room, just the silence occasionaly pierced by a whimper from Gerard. I made him sit on my bed, what the fuck was going on?

''Gerard, what happend?'' I asked softly, sitting on the bed beside him. I hate to see him hurting like this, he didn't even answer me as a thick tear rolled down his cheek, splashing onto his jeans.

''J-Jenny.....'' stuttered Gerard, leaving it at that. I grimaced, I'd never liked Jenny, she always treated Gerard like shit and he deserved so much more.

''Shh Gee, don't cry, it's okay....tell me what did she do?'' I whispered, sliding closer to him, trying to make his pain go away. I saw the corners of his mouth briefly twitch into a smile as I whispered my familiar nickname for him. But it was quickly replaced by one of pain as he closed his eyes, a low moan escaping from his throat as his breath hitched and he struggled for words, his lower lip trembling so much it broke my heart before he finally started talking.

''C-cause we w-were in the car and I w-wouldn't kiss h-her and she started f-f-freaking out and then I told her I'm g-gay and she called me a fag and s-she's right and I s-s-should die....'' he babbled, his voice wavering at the end as he lost control, fresh tears staining his pale cheeks. I couldn't take it anymore as I pulled him into a fierce embrace, burying my face into the crook of his neck. I felt him melt in my arms, wanting to heal his broken heart. I bit my lip, thinking it's now or never.

''Gerard I love you'' I murmured, so quietly I wondered if he'd heard it.

''What?'' he said, but I knew he'd heard by the way his body stiffend in my arms. I shook my head, trying to hold back my own tears as I sat up, my arms still around him, our faces just inches apart.

''I love you. I've always loved you. More than a friend. And I'll always be here for you Gerard'' I murmured, expecting a slap from him, maybe some harsh words.

But it wasn' that. It wasn't pain or evil. It was his lips against mine, sweet and tender.

Finally we pulled back, breathless with smiles on our faces.

''I love you Frank'' murmured Gerard, the words new on his lips but always in his heart.

''I love you too Gerard'' I whispered back, meaning ever word.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and fluffy :)

Please comment xD