How My Life Got Flipped Upside Down

Chains undone

As I lay in my usual spot beside the wall I hear the truck pull up. Time to try to please him so I can possibly get unchained from the wall. All I had was one leg still chained to the wall. He enters but I act like I didn't hear him. He takes off his jacket and hangs it on the coat rack. He smiles when he sees my eyes looking into his. "Hows my favorite girl? Now you don't seem very comfy over there. If I unlock you do you promise to try not to run away again?" I say, " I swear that will never happen again." "Good. Now company is coming over. Other lawyers will be here so look nice my beautiful wife." He rubbs my leg as he undoes the lock. I nodd and head to the closet. I search for my short black and white ivy dress. It was what he loved on me. Short in the front showing part of my cleavage and short to barely cover my butt.

I take a quick shower and put on the dress and blow dry my hair. Once my hair was dry I went over it with my straightener. After that apply my make up. Even though I was kiddnapped he treated me pretty good most of the time. He had a two story house and lives in the rich neighborhood and everything.

I slipped on my black pumps and walked out their for his approval. "Well" I say, " What do you think?" He walked closer and said, " Perfect." With a kiss on my lips.

I do not kiss him back which angers him. He wants to French kiss or make out but I do not. He slaps me and tries again. I give in and kiss him back. Feeling his tongue on mine when the doorbell rings. He walks away and says," Don't forget to wear your ring. We want this to seem real."