Treading Among the Stars

Fifteen year old Luna Castro never asked to be part of the Warrior's world. But of course, only StarClan can decide her fate...

The summer before tenth grade, Luna is on vacation with her family to the Littlepine reserves. Little does she know that Warrior cats are living there...

“Technology spoiled”, Luna feels completely isolated in the reserve and feels disconnected from nature. Though things take a precarious turn for her when she takes a stroll in Sadler Woods; ShadowClan territory.

After a strange encounter with wild cats, Luna feels intrigued and explores Littlepine reserves more despite the growing protest from the keepers...

Strange things happen and Luna wakes up as a cat. Human memories still intact, she sets off to find help...only to wander onto ThunderClan territory.

There, she meets kind and quiet Rowanpaw who tells her all about the lands and she begins to realize that trouble is stirring underneath the canopy of trees... And StarClan themselves have the greatest prophecy for her. One that can cost her life.

Will she be willing to give up her human life forever, live as a warrior and one day, tread among the stars?

Warriors Series © Erin Hunter {Does not belong to me}
Treading Among The Stars © Celia Summers
© Celia Summers 2012
Written: Age 14-15