Can I Be Your Memory?

Family First

Chapter 9

Erelin sat back as she heard multiple stories from her sisters and her dad. Her father told her of her first words, when she started crawling and walking, and how she was a perfect baby. She never cried or woke up in the middle of the night. She was always sleeping.

Her sisters then started telling stories about her. Christianne told her of the time that when she had came home from the hospital, they thought the ice cream trunk was out side. In reality, it was her lullaby mobile that was going off. Erelin giggled at the thought of that. They started telling her more stories of how they kept telling Erelin that she was adopted and would always make her cry as a kid.

Erelin let the stories seep into her. She wanted to remember them forever. The thing is though she felt as if they really didn’t mean much. Well they did, but she felt that it wasn’t her memories. They involved her, but she didn’t know why she had done all of those pranks or why she always cried to her mom. She wanted to feel those emotions, not have someone else’s perspective on her life.

Erelin smiled and laughed as her family would tell her stories about her. Her family would embed some of their own stories, and that made her feel so happy. She had one positive thought though; her family would always be there for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea I know it's short... but hey at least it's something...

comments = more updates.

oic you not commenting... =|