Can I Be Your Memory?

Best Friends?

Chapter 11

“Alright… Well it all started when…”

“Just came in to check on you. How are you feeling? Any slight headaches or dizziness?” Dr. Widener said as he walked into Erelin’s room and walked straight towards her.

“No,” she said with a little frustration.

Erelin was dying to know how Brendon and her met. She felt that if he’s been here since she had woken up from the coma, that he was seriously a big part of her life. Erelin impatiently sat through a quick examination through Dr. Widener. He told her the same thing, that she was able to go home tomorrow. That didn’t matter to her. She just wanted him to leave. She eagerly wanted to her about her past with him, as did Brendon wanted to tell her everything. He knew though that he couldn’t tell her everything at once. That would be too much for her to handle. What had seemed like forever for the both of them, the doctor had left. They sighed a relief as he left.

“Finally… Ok well it all started when…”

“Erelin!!!”

Brendon groaned as he was interrupted yet again. They both looked at the door to see two people, a blonde boy and girl standing at the door way shocked. They rushed to her bed side. Her eyes grew wide in fear. She looked over at Brendon for help. It didn’t phase him. He knew who they were, but was very uncomfortable at the current situation.

“Are you ok? You sister told us what happened. Brendon! Oh my Gosh, your arm is broken?! What the hell happen?!” the blond haired girl said, talking a mile a minute.

Erelin gave the girl and boy a blank stare as they stared back at her, expecting her to answer right away. She then gave them a confused look.

“Who are you? Do I know you?” she asked.

She figured out that they knew Brendon, seeing that they were in shock to his arm in a cast. She was wondering how she knew her. Erelin was starting to get impatient. She didn’t like the fact that she has to ask so many questions just so she can get some answers. She just wanted this to end. She hasn’t even lost her memory for a day, and she was already getting sick and tired of this.

“Of course you know us! Stop fooling around, Er,” the blonde haired boy said.

Erelin shrugged her shoulders and looked over at Brendon. Brendon looked over at Erelin, then at the two people at her bedside.

“Would you like to tell them? Or shall I?” Brendon asked.

Erelin just stared at him. Even with the memory loss, Brendon can still read Erelin like a book. He felt as if this situation was being repetitive. It seems that he was experiencing the same occurrence but with different topics and situations at hand. Brendon sighed as he looked over to the girl and boy.

“Erelin lost her memory. She doesn’t remember anyone or anything that has happened in her past,” Brendon said softly.

The boy and girl stared at Brendon as if he was crazy. Then they both started laughing, but in a nervous way.

“Stop joking around, Bren. Seriously, Erelin you know us…” the girl said.

“We’re being serious. I don’t know who you are. I don’t even know who I am if that makes any sense…” Erelin said.

“Seriously stop scaring us, Erelin. You know us…” the boy.

“I’m sorry. I don’t. Either get out or accept it. You just interrupted Brendon telling me how we first met,” Erelin said angrily.

“Erelin, that wasn’t nice…”

“I’m getting impatient. I have so many questions to ask. I want them answered!” Erelin said as she leaned back onto her bed.

“I know… Don’t worry,” Brendon said as he looked at her.

Erelin stared into his warm, brown eyes. He knew he was being truthful.

“I’m sorry,” was all she could say to her supposed friends.

Erelin looked down at her hands and cleared her throat.

“No… We’re sorry. It’s just that you are capable of being able to pull a prank like this to us,” the girl said.

“Yea… usually it’s us three that always pull stupid stuff like this. I never thought that this could happen in real life,” the boy said.

“Oh…” Erelin said.

“Well enough about what we did. I’m Chrissy and this is Lucas. We’ve known each for a while now… since high school,” the girl said.

“Oh… hi,” Erelin said as she looked from Chrissy to Lucas to remember their faces.

Erelin finally met some more people that belonged her life. More answers to her questions that were burning in her head. She wanted to ask them all, but the one thing she wanted to know the most was how her and Brendon met. For some strange reason, Erelin couldn’t help the fact that she was completely under his will.
♠ ♠ ♠
yea i'll try and update more. i just got great ideas for this story. but don't expect an update every single day. i usually don't have time to update because of work...

anywho comments = <3

oh and yea... here's my meet and greet picture with panic.... yea i look so cheezy because jon and ryan made me giggle with their conversation about pizza and garlic bread before we took the picture. and after all the m&g pictures were taken, panic was just sorta standing there waiting to go back to the dressing room, and jon ended up buying a slice of pizza! hahaha
Image