Status: HIATUS AND MAJOR REWRITING

Voices Carry

CHAPTER ONE

Louis placed his hand on the cold window as he peered outside. He watched as the curly headed boy began taking his bags out of the trunk of his car. It had been three months since Louis last saw him. Three long, heart aching months. Of course they talked almost every single day and they exchanged emails every week, but it wasn’t the same. He wanted nothing more than to just be with him again. And the day he’s been waiting for was finally here.

“Harry…” Louis practically breathed out as a small smile appeared on his face. His feet carried him down the stairs and out the front door.

His heart raced as he stood in the doorway, staring at the boy he had been waiting so long to see again. He bit his lip, trying so hard not to cry. He was here. He was finally home. And it made Louis the happier than anything.

For the past three months Louis had been fighting with himself. He tried to convince himself that he was not in love with Harry Styles. That these feelings he had for him were just some stupid, little crush. He wanted nothing more than for these feelings to just leave himself completely. He wanted to enjoy his friendship with Harry. He wanted to hang out with him without blushing or fighting back the urge to kiss him or touch him.

But every time Louis was near Harry he couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to feel his body against his. To touch lips with him. To lie naked together, hand in hand, body to body. Louis ached for this day and night.

It wasn’t until last month that Louis honestly believed he was in love with Harry Styles. The more he was away from Harry, the more he realized that he didn’t want to be away from him for any long. It hurt being away from him for so long. It was driving him insane.

Harry looked up and smiled. “Louis!” He dropped his bags and greeted his best friend with a hug. Louis held Harry tightly, taking in his scent. This was also something he missed. “I missed you, Lou.”

“I missed you too,” Harry smiled against Harry’s shoulder, not wanting to let go.

“Did something happen while I was gone?” Harry pulled away and stared at Louis, holding onto his shoulders. “You seem clingy and you usually don’t do that unless something bad happened,”

“Nothing happened,” Louis just smiled. “I just missed having you around,”

“You’re so weird,” Harry laughed and ruffled Louis’ hair before letting go and returning to grab his bags.

Louis watched Harry walk away, his heart beating even faster than before. He knew that this wasn’t just a crush anymore. And he knew that he couldn’t tell Harry about it. If Harry knew there was a chance that he wouldn’t accept him or his feelings.

But there was also a chance that he would accept him and possibly love him back. But Louis couldn’t risk that. He couldn’t risk their friendship.

“Why are you staring at me?” Harry laughed as he tossed Louis one of his bags.

“No reason,” He just smiled and sat the bag on the ground. Louis quickly wrapped his arms around Harry once again. Harry laughed and did the same.

“I missed you, Lou.”

“I missed you too, Harry.” Louis smiled to himself. I missed you more than you’ll ever know.

Image

The house was shaking as the music got louder and louder. There had to be over three hundred people at the party. Louis and Harry’s friend and band mate, Zayn, had thrown a ‘welcome home’ party for Harry at his place. And Zayn had more friends than Louis had remembered.

“I’m going to go get something to drink,” Harry pushed Louis’ shoulder a bit before squeezing through the crowds of people.

Louis walked around for what seemed like an hour, socializing with his drunk friends and catching up with old buddies that he hadn’t seen in ages. He felt lonely without Harry next to him.

“Have you seen Harry?” Louis placed a hand on Niall’s shoulder as he screamed over the music.

“I think he’s over there!” Niall pointed to the food table on the other side of the room. Louis thanked him and quickly pushed past more people.

As Louis approached the table, he stopped walking and just stared. There was Harry clung to another girl. Louis watched as Harry and the girl sucked faces, oblivious to anything or anyone that was watching them.

Louis grabbed a beer and walked quickly away. He took a seat on one of the couches, next to a pretty wasted girl. He gave a small smile as she practically tossed herself at him, touching his clothes, face, and hair. It didn’t bother Louis. He wanted to get his mind off of Harry no matter what. And if that meant being with a girl then so be it.

After about seven drinks, Harry was gone from Louis’ mind. He had managed to break three lamps, six glass sculptures and one window. He would have to pay Zayn back eventually. But for now all he wanted to do was drink and kiss whoever tried to talk to him.

And Harry…well, Harry wasn’t completely sober either. He had just as much to drink as Louis. And I guess Liam had realized this.

“Let me take you guys home,” Liam practically pushed Louis and Harry out the front door and into his car.

“B-B-uut I did-didn’t g-get herrr nuuumber!” Louis protested as Liam buckled him up and shut the door.

“You won’t even remember it in the morning,” Liam laughed as he got in and drove his drunk friends back to their place.

Image

Louis and Harry crashed through their door in a laughing fit. They clung to each other as they turned the lights on and stumbled through the living room.

“That ch-chick waass tottaaalllyyy hott!” Harry laughed as he let his body lean up against Louis.

“Not as hott as youuu!” Louis admitted. It was a good thing they were both drunk.

Harry just laughed as he pulled Louis by the collar of his shirt.

“Y-You thiiinkkkk sooo?” Harry giggled as he pulled Louis up the stairs and into his bedroom. He kicked the door open and yanked Louis inside.

Before either of them knew it, they were tearing each other’s shirts off and tumbling onto the bed, their lips smacking into each other’s. Louis furiously ran his hands through Harry’s hair, biting his lip as he kissed him. Harry’s cold hands ran up and down Louis’ back. Louis laughed as Harry’s lips moved from his to his neck. Harry kissed down Louis’ chest until he came upon his pants.

Harry looked up at Louis with suggestive eyes. The two boys were drunk and they both knew they wouldn’t remember this in the morning. So what was the big deal? Louis smirked and nodded. Harry quickly unbuttoned Louis’ pants, tearing them off of him as Louis did the same to Harry.

Image

Exhausted and practically sober, Louis looked down to the sleeping boy who was lying on his chest. He thought back to the hours before he had fallen asleep and could slightly remember the drunken moment that he and Harry had shared.

Louis ran a hand through his hair, letting out a relieved breath. He knew Harry wouldn’t remember this in the morning. Harry never remembered much after a night of partying.

Louis looked back down at Harry and smiled. He looked so cute and innocent.

“Oh boy…” Louis stoked the Harry’s face with his hand. “What did we do?”

Louis leaned down and kissed him. “I’m in love with you, Harry Styles.” He sighed. “And you don’t even know it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is my first time writing a Larry fanfic. I hope you guys like it. Please tell me what you think. :)