Status: Still under construction.

You Are My Sunshine

Guess who is coming to dinner.

Courtnee was sitting across from Jordan at the dinner table, a confident smile across her lips.

Linda had insisted she stay, at least long enough for her to wash her clothes for her.

Courtnee had smiled and conceded, planning only to stay until the end of the wash cycle on their high end washing machine.

But Parker had other plans. The little blond boy proved to be quite manipulative.

He had held her attention until diner was practically on the table, leaving her no choice but to stay and sit through a meal with the over sized family.

Courtnee was still wearing a pair of shorts she had borrowed from Tanya, and an Old hockey tee-shirt from Jordan, who had scowled as his mother offered it to her.

"You know she left me stranded at the lake, Right Mom?!" he had demanded, his hand on his hip in an almost feminine manner.

Linda had only chuckled at her middle son's outburst and patted him on the shoulder and told him not to get his panties in a twist.

Now as the Red head sat at the over crowded dinner table, she decided to make it a little more interesting.

As she dug into her mashed potatoes, she slipped off her shoes carefully, and ran her toe up the side of Jordan's muscular calf.

He jumped slightly, almost choking on his steak, making the playfully ginger snort into her water glass.

The rest of the family glanced up from their meals and paused their conversations for a moment, giving the pair a strange look before turning back to what they were doing.

All except Parker, who seemed to find Courtnee's sudden outburst as an invitation to begin his chattering again.

Tanya gave her an apologetic look, but Courtnee shook her head, smiling at the little boy and listening to his story of how his father took him skating last week.

She knew that Jordan had let his guard down again, because he was stuffing his mouth full of potatoes.

She took this opportunity to brush her foot back against the inside of his, slowly sliding it upward.

Jordan's face hardened, and he looked almost, competitive.

She groaned inwardly, as she felt him lift his foot from beneath hers, and slowly trail it up her leg, past her knee, and towards her inner thigh.

she gasped softly, quickly playing it off as a reaction to Parker's enthralling tale.

Jordan seemed to take her reaction as an invitation to continue, so he scooted his chair forward a bit, making sure to continue eating so he wouldn't draw attention to himself.

Courtnee felt his foot push her thighs apart and she gave him a withering look from across the table.

He just shrugged playfully, and acted as if he had no idea what she was so upset about.

Suddenly an idea came to her.

As she felt his foot move to press closer to it's destination, she closed her thighs tightly around his foot, scooting forward in her seat, forcing his knee up and into the table top.

Jordan groaned and yanked his foot away from her lap, scooting his chair back from the table and limping into the kitchen.

The entire table looked up in his direction, Linda looked mildly irritated, while Henry, her husband looked amused. Jordan's brothers all shook their heads, almost in sync with one another.

Courtnee pushed back her chair, excusing herself to check on the wounded animal who seemed to be making so much noise in the kitchen.

This made Parker giggle into his mashed potatoes. Tanya scolded him quietly and told him not to play with his food, and eat like a boy, not a piggy.

Courtnee smiled and walked into the kitchen, closing the door behind her, spotting a surly looking Jordan sitting on the counter with an Iron Man Ice pack on his knee.

She raised an eyebrow at the choice of Ice pack, and he shrugged. "Eric bought it for parker at the dollar store and it was the only fully frozen one." he said

"Does it really hurt that bad?" she asked in a baby voice, smiling teasingly.

Jordan scowled and rolled his eyes, hopping down from his seat on the counter and walking past her to put away the ice pack.

"No, It's fine, But I had to get out of there and try and get rid of my fuckin' boner." he hissed.

She chuckled and took a step closer." Feeling adventurous?" she asked with a smirk.

Jordan closed the space between them, pressing his lips to hers, pressing her back against the fridge. "Abso-fuckin-lutely"

Courtnee chuckled, licking her lips and grabbing his hand and leading him out the back door quietly, so they wouldn't alert the family to their early departure.

She led him to the four-wheeler, which was still in the same spot where she had parked it.

He looked at her inquisitively.

"Feel like some night swimming?" she asked playfully, playing with the hem of his old shirt that hung loose against her body.

He gulped audibly and nodded, grabbing her by the waist and slinging her onto the four wheeler in front of him, before starting the engine and flooring it towards the lake.

She grinned as the wind whipped through her hair, sending it flying around her face.

She felt his arm resting securely around her waist as the other steered the big red ATV towards the lake.

When they finally stopped at the dock, she climbed off, and turned to him. "no throwing me in this time Gigantore." she said in a threatening tone.

He scoffed and placed a hand over his heart, as if to say. 'well I never.'

she chuckled and pulled his shirt over her head, depositing it on the four wheeler's seat.

Jordan's eyes went from her face to her chest in 5 seconds flat.

She bit her lip, and shimmied out of the borrowed shorts, flinging them onto the four wheeler as well.

"you're overdressed, bean stalk." she said simply.

Jordan chuckled. "Are you ever going to run out of those?" he asked, before pulling his shirt over his head, placing it on top of her clothes on the seat.

"run out of nicknames? it's not likely." she said with a shrug, watching him with hungry eyes.

He laughed quietly and shed his shorts, leaving him standing in front of her in his canadien flag boxers.

she snorted with laughter at the sight of the briefs, causing Jordan to scowl. "that is NOT the usual reaction." he informed her, pouting slightly.

"Oh calm down Frankenstein's monster, I'm not laughing at your dick, I'm laughing at the predictability of your damn boxers." she told him, still laughing.

The tall blond man rolled his eyes and started walking towards the water with out her."If you hate them so much, maybe I should take them off too." he called over his shoulder.

Courtnee chuckled and hurried to catch up."all in good time, blondie." she said, taking a running leap and jumping into the water.

Jordan leaps in behind her, narrowly missing her head.

She resurfaced, sputtering, swatting his arm. "you almost landed on me, you big Oaf." she said, trying not to shiver in the water.

"colder than you expected, eh?" he teased, pulling her into his arms gently.

she resisted for a moment before allowing herself to be held against his warm chest.

"cold enough to shrink things, eh Hulk?" she said with a slight smile.

He rolled his eyes and pushed her soaking wet hair back from her face.

She glanced up at him curiously, and before she could say anything he was singing, terribly off key.

"Hey! I just met you, and this is crazyyyy." he sang loudly. Causing the redhead to slap her hand over his mouth.

he continued to mumble against her hand "Buht Hers Muh Nummer, Su Cuh Muh Muhbe"

She rolled her eyes and cautiously removed her hand when he finally stopped singing.

"Unbelievable." she muttered, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"what's that?" he asked, slinking his arms around her waist beneath the cool waters of the lake.

"That someone as attractive as you, can be such a loser."she said with a straight face.

Jordan chuckled and let his hand slide up to her upper back, fiddling with her bra strap.

"you think I'm attractive, huh?" he teased, snapping her bra against her back and releasing her from his arms.

Courtnee shreiked as the wet bra snap hit her back with a loud smacking noise.

"You are so dead, Sasquatch." she screamed, diving underwater and swimming after him as quickly as she could.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's longer than the last one, so I hope you like it :)
Thanks to Jill for helping me come up with the idea to keep things interesting :)
Please let me know what you think :)