Status: Please comment and read my other Frerard/ waycest etc <3

Draw Me, Gerard

One and Only

Frank's P.O.V

''Frank can I draw you?'' asked Gerard, sitting cross legged at the end of the couch, sketchpad lying in his lap. It was just us on the bus, like most days Mikey, Bob and Ray were out hitting the town which left just me and Gerard, and I was happy with that. I glanced up at him the moment the question left his lips, raising my eyebrow I shook my head, biting my lip.

''Why not?'' asked Gerard, frowning slightly at my refusal as he glanced at the clean white paper resting on his legs. My eye's trailed over the slim contours of his body, the way his messy black hair rested down to just above his shoulders, framing his beautiful face which was right now confused.

''Do you think I can't draw you?'' asked Gerard, sliding closer to me slightly. I giggled slightly at his insane statement.

''Of course I know you could do it, you're an amazing artist'' I said, smiling slightly at the modest blush that covered Gerard's cheeks. ''It's just that.....''I trailed off, not really sure what I was trying to say

''Just what?'' Prompted Gerard, holding me steady with his gaze.

''I'm just not that interesting to draw'' I sighed, resigning defeatedly as Gerard's smile fell.

Gerard's P.O.V

Not that interesting? How could Frank think that about himself, hell Frank was the most interesting, most amazing, most beautiful person I've ever met. How could he not see what I see.

''Please Frankie'' I pleaded, knowing that the use of my nickname for him would get him to agree. I saw Frank consider it for a few seconds before finally nodding, agreeing.

''Fine then'' whispered Frank, seeming more distracted, more distraught than usual. I put it down to on the road tiredness as I giggled excitedly, reaching for my sketching pencils on the table beside us. I stared at Frank in silence, trying to figure the best way to do this.

''Where should I.....uh.....sit'' asked Frank, looking slightly uneasy and tense as he sat on the edge of the couch, waiting for my order for his postion.

''Just sit back and relax'' I said, smileing at his nervousness. It was cute. Of course it was, it's Frank. I sighed before picking up a pencil and getting down to work. My eyes constantly flicking from the page to Frank.

Frank's P.O.V

I just sat there, letting the silence overwhelm us, to be honest it was nice. Gerard was the only person I could be completely comfortable with, just sit quietly with. I suppose that's because we're such great friends. I sat there watching Gerard watch me, loving the way his lips parted slightly as his slender fingers slid over the paper, creating something beautiful. Every now and then he'd glance up at me and our eyes would meet before I quickly dropped them to my shoes, a blush burning my cheeks. Finally he sighed,putting the sketch pad down as he lent backwards to acknowledge it. I yawned sleepily, seeing it was dark outside, wow we'd been sitting here for ages.

''Done?'' I asked, getting up as my stiff joints creaked.

''Done'' murmured Gerard softly and I could see the tiredness in his eyes, feel it in his voice. I sat down beside him, so close that our legs were touching as he handed me the sketch pad and I got to see his efforts. I gasped softly, just amazed at his talent.

''It's beatiful'' I breathed, my heart warmed.

''Not as beautiful as you'' murmured Gerard, making me jerk my head up to see him staring intently at me again. I didn't get to reply as he leaned forward, softly pressing his lips against mine. His artwork bringing us together.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and fluffy xD